It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO filmed by Scuba Divers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It looks like someone is trying to convince us that there are fishes In the water but I don’t believe. That fish looks like fake for me. Lol. I would rather believe that there is conspiracy about presence of the fishes in the water rather than there is any UFO on that film.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Did you show her the resized video or the original size video?

As I said before, the original sized video looks better, smaller but better.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The first thing that popped in my mind was Giant moving Eyeball!
Really. But I do think it is a fish or some sort of sea creature. Maybe it is a Robot Fish.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It moves like a fish (the changes in direction and what looks like fins on the top and bottom), it's underwater, so I suppose it's a fish.
(This time it's not a rock
)

Fish are very fast (they are the animals with the fastest movements on Earth)

That is exactly it. It is a fish. The seeming mettalic look is caused by light reflecting if the scales of the fish. As you said, fish are fast.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it must be a duck... well it looks like a fish and moves like a fish, so what else could it be?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
At first I thought the OP was onto something, but I kept watching ths slow motion, and you can clearly see this is a fake, and it is a fish surrounded by a CGI bubble like structure.

If you stop the video at 0:19 secs, you can clearly see it is a fish. Fish do move this fast, and in that particular motion.

I really thought at it first it was something unidentifiable, but this is unfortunately another fake.

I hate when people do this trying to scam others when such objects exist.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't think the object is other than something native to the waters.

It may be unidentified and submerged, but, that is the only facts.

My five year old niece-once-removed watched it and said it's a clam.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow, that was an awesome video.

First things that came to mind.

A scout, or probe.

A new undiscovered breed of jellyfish.

Why would it be a probe? well thats the real question.

If it isnt a fish, and it is a uso, what is the motive behind its observation?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's a fish. Not even sure it's CGI'd as well. It's just a fish. I've done a lot of scuba diving.. and that my friends, is a fish.

You can see all fins, and everything. The first view is from the side of the fish, so you know. But yea.. fish. The creepy music doesn't make it an alien probe.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i gotta say it looks like some kind of stingray. You can see certain spots in the film where the outer edges curl up like a stingray does when swimming. plus stingrays are darker on top and lighter on bottom if im not mistaken, so when the edges of the fins curl up,there is your "light".

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's a fish. Not even sure it's CGI'd as well. It's just a fish. I've done a lot of scuba diving.. and that my friends, is a fish.

You can see all fins, and everything. The first view is from the side of the fish, so you know. But yea.. fish. The creepy music doesn't make it an alien probe.

Yeah, im sure you know that for certain, since you were there, filming the footage right? and then you were able to capture it and analyze it, so you really know for sure that its a fish...

okay.

Nobody know exactly what it is, not even the people who filmed it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
certainly looks like a fish to me,and you can see the tail later on in the vid when it moves at high speed.The slow mo mode at the start makes it look like a sphere,but thats the angle obscuring the tail and later on you can see the tail and fins

also looks like an old vid,if this was a USO it would have turned up earlier than it has done

I would love to see some USO footage underwater,but the navy seem to be water tight with their secrets filmed!

Thanks for mentioning the age of the video. I took a look at the video several time and I tried to determine what the time period was.

The diver in the scene is wearing a steel tank, no BC, what looks like a double hose regulator, and jet fins. It could be that the guy likes to collect and use antique diving gear, but I think that it is more likely that the original video is over 25 years old. If so, then the object is not a manmade ROV.

The cameraman at the very beginning is wearing a professional bandmask, and his video gear looks like it is from the mid-70s to early 80s.

Looking at the object, the first part looks rendered. The diver is reacting to some object and I am betting that the object was originally a fish.

The last part of the video is clearly a fish, the short bursts of speed, and the artifacts in the video are the size and shape of a tail fin. I was thinking that the fish was probably a triggerfish but the artifact outlines look more like an angelfish.

I would be interested in knowing where this video was shot. The visibility is great and I am sure that the guys in the video had a great time.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Sure, no one can no FOR SURE what it is...

Doesn't mean that educated guesses can't be made.

I have to agree with him. I looks and moves just like a fish.

And, as stated, If it looks like a fish, and moves like a fish, then......

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oops Double post,

delete please

[edit on 19-4-2009 by free2live]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

The last part of the video is clearly a fish, the short bursts of speed, and the artifacts in the video are the size and shape of a tail fin. I was thinking that the fish was probably a triggerfish but the artifact outlines look more like an angelfish.

Yes, im pretty sure it was clearly a fish...

Im pretty sure you think its a fish, zzzzzzzzz...

WHatever happened to discussion of ufo's? Motives, theories, etc..

Or are we all really just convinced that ufo's are ballons, and uso's are fish?

Is this site even worth coming to anymore for information on the paranormal? or is it just a site where obama haters whine and skeptics prevail...

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

I love to discuss UFOs and USOs but I really am not interested in discussing obvious fakes. When we do that we encourage those who make the fakes. Then we all look stupid when the trickster later reveals how he made the fake.

This video is fake, the divers in the video are probably senior citizens by now, and the artifacts of manipulation are obvious and have been pointed out by dozens of posts already.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
reply to post by Vyrtigo

I love to discuss UFOs and USOs but I really am not interested in discussing obvious fakes. When we do that we encourage those who make the fakes. Then we all look stupid when the trickster later reveals how he made the fake.

This video is fake, the divers in the video are probably senior citizens by now, and the artifacts of manipulation are obvious and have been pointed out by dozens of posts already.

Well, thats your opinion, thanks for sharing it.

No one can prove whether or not this video is fake.

That is my point. And im right.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Yea, like Lunarminer said, there is absolutely no point in discussing obvious fake/normal videos. We all like/believe in USO's/UFO's, but that doesn't mean we ignore the obvious.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by free2live

Thanks for going out of your way to point that out to me, i appreciate it. I really do.

But my opinion still stands. And by on what grounds can you confirm this a fake. Oh yeah, you cant.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
WHatever happened to discussion of ufo's? Motives, theories, etc..
Those discussions still happen, but usually they happen on threads with information that can be discussed that way.

To me, this video is not very good for that kind of discussion, so I am not surprised that it hasn't happened.

Whether this is CGI, a fish, a man-made machine or an extraterrestrial submersible craft, what we see on the video is too little for a serious discussion.

Yes, we can discuss what possible reasons extraterrestrial beings could have to have craft in our oceans, or about possible black project micro submarines, but that would be only slightly related to this video and better for a thread made with that purpose.

Or are we all really just convinced that ufo's are ballons, and uso's are fish?
I am not really convinced of anything, I can change my mind about anything if I see strong enough reasons for that.

Is this site even worth coming to anymore for information on the paranormal? or is it just a site where obama haters whine and skeptics prevail...
Why don't you start a thread about a subject you want to see discussed? Preferably with some supporting material.

There have been some good threads on ATS, I am sure that if you make some more everyone will be happy.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Google Ocean is available for download. Ive found some strange stuff there. Roads, old ruins, etc.

You can also search around the Bermuda Triangle.

I also don’t like scammers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join