It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
This person is not charging any money to do this he is under direct orders from Ashtar Command to train me. Hes about 40 years old hes seen combat with black witches and warlocks. I would never tell my parents they would think im crazy my parents are to brainwashed anyways. He is with the Light religion wich is the true religion acutally i dont know the real name for it. At least by december 2012 the sides will be
Draconian Empire vs Galactic Federation these 2 have been fightin for millions of years.

[Reptillians,Greys other evil aleins] vs [Human

Hey, we don't even have proof aliens visited Earth. Why would they come all this way just to pester us. Oh wait... You're Mr. Paranoid that's right... they're comin for ya Chronic HIDE!

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

This person is not charging any money to do this he is under direct orders from Ashtar Command to train me. Hes about 40 years old hes seen combat with black witches and warlocks. I would never tell my parents they would think im crazy my parents are to brainwashed anyways. He is with the Light religion wich is the true religion acutally i dont know the real name for it. At least by december 2012 the sides will be
Draconian Empire vs Galactic Federation these 2 have been fightin for millions of years.

Look kid I don't want to rain on your parade. Trust me nobody wants to see somebody shoot lightning bolts out of their hands more than I do, but I'm gonna guess that your fourteen? fifteen tops? I would certainly tell your folks about this guy.

I know your under 16 and your obviously looking for answers, but I don't know that a 40 year old man who fights witches has the answers your looking for.

I know you think you know everything, but it's highly possible that this kid he trained before didn't become power hungry but filed a lawsuit for sexual misconduct. Or his parents did.

Just don't take anything this guy says at face value and your wrong your parents wouldn't think your nuts, they would be concerned but they wouldn't think you're nuts, just a kid.

They most certainly would want to have a talk with your friend.

Can you give me a little more information on this Light Religion?

Is it his own religion meaning did he start it?

Do your parents belong to it?

I'm really trying to be nice here.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

This person is not charging any money to do this he is under direct orders from Ashtar Command to train me. Hes about 40 years old hes seen combat with black witches and warlocks.

Chronic.

If you're telling the truth about the above statement....
RUN.
Do not talk to him ever again and tell your parents immediately. This is extremely dangerous for someone your age.

If you're outright lying, then you need to re-read the Terms & Conditions, specifically:
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

-B.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I agree, Chronic7- HIDE!!

that guy he's talking about... it could be michael jackson... are you in florida right now, Chronic?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Lisen my parents are nothing but system followers thier brainwashed I will never tell them. Im going to ask other people about this guy who knows he could be a dark guy tryin to make me evil. Your right i gotta wach out.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hey Chronic is this the religion?

history.passersbuy.com...

Guys he's just a kid, cut him a little slack, yeesh.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Im from CANADA AAAA CANADA makin this long so it will let me post it.

link   

Lisen my parents are nothing but system followers thier brainwashed I will never tell them. Im going to ask other people about this guy who knows he could be a dark guy tryin to make me evil. Your right i gotta wach out.

This is sooooooo fun to read... hey, this should go to Fiction stories. Chronic no proof is present... you can't justify it, therefore it is false

link   
Sorry, I'm on high sarcasm mode.

I'm not posting on this thread anymore, don't wanna get myself in trouble.

hope you figure this all out, kid. but don't get yourself in trouble. or danger.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No if you want the teachings all you need is this web site.

groups.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Sometimes there are just bad people, they don't need alien wars it's just a story they use, they don't even believe it.

Something is fishy kid and I would certainly talk to your parents about him, they're not brainwashed they're just boring.

They're supposed to piss you off.

Spiderj

No I am not one.

A parent that is.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Im from CANADA AAAA CANADA makin this long so it will let me post it.

ok, i know my last post was gonna be my last. but i changed my mind.

why would you make one post, and stretch out canada when you spelled it just so you can get the post.

that makes me think you're just posting B.S to get points.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I dont belive it yet either ok only if i learn this power, then i will belive almost all this alien stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Im not tryin 2 get points i wanted to make it long so ATS wont give me one line BS.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
seek help.

Don't talk to this man. tell your parents everything.

reading your posts over, i now fear this man has your brainwashed.

so trust me, tell your parents. tell them everything you've been told, tell them everything you saw.

if they're smart, they'll listen.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Then stop double posting and pull your head outta your arse. Then see the real world, real events. None of this BS is gonna happen and none of it is true.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I will not tellin my parents , Im gonna get info on this guy I cant trust him yet.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Chronic7]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Dude, I would take what everyone here is saying seriously. If you are really talking to some guy that says that he will teach you how to shoot lighting out of your hands and to prepare you for war, you need to run fast. Go to your parents, the police, you school guidence counslor, any adult you trust. This is not a good thing. If you are indeed lying to make an attempt to gain points, then I have no respect for you whatsoever. If you are tryingto get points, try contributing helpfull information to the board. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Actually you've never met this guy in person have you?

Chronic, you should definitely tell your parents.

Also, and I know you don't want to hear this but be wary of any internet based religions.

Be very wary of Lonewolf, the name kind of says it all.

He is just another member of this religion right?

Have you met anyone from this organization in person?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Chronic, how old are you anyway?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join