It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv ben Reqruted for the 2012 war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I dont need tha cops or my parents I can deal with this on my own more people in this situation will mess it all up. All of you are right I should not trust or lisen to this guy yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
I dont need tha cops or my parents I can deal with this on my own more people in this situation will mess it all up. All of you are right I should not trust or lisen to this guy yet.

At all Chronic... do not trust this person at all. Get out of contact with him NOW!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ima 15 years old ill be 16 on october 14.

link   
trust us.

tell your parents.

if you are as young as i think, you are not even mature enough to deal with the person you speak of.

link   
After looking at the page that he posted, I am kinda leary that this is some kind of a cult. It has all of the tell tale signs that they are recruiting cult members. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
My parents will think im crazy they know nothing okay I will never tell them of this. I will not lisen to this guy unless im fully sure its safe. Hes only teaching me how to shoot stuff outa my hands. Well i guess thats alot.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is not a cult. Read the site i posted Thiers no bad things about it arnt cults usually evil?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
now i'm just starting to think that he is baiting us on further just to harvest points that he may be getting by our post to help him. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I highly reccommend anyone following this saga do a Google search on "ashtar command" ....
including you, Chronic.

Once again,
do not talk to this man anymore. This is not a good thing.
Talk to an adult you trust. What he is doing may be illegal.

Did he tell you where your training would take place?

-B.

link   
They dont reqrut members people join it at thier own free will its only a msn group comon its not a cult. They all dont meet up at some place doin stuff. Its only internet based.

link   
Is Bush really Stupid? YES Cults are evil... and satanic... not only that it is a freakin cult... GET OUT NOW!

link   
Whatever kid.

take it from all of us, since the consensus seems to be that you need to inform your parents, and seek help.

but apparently at 15 you are wiser than some of us, so do what you want. but just remember, you make your bed, you gotta lie in it.

link   

This is not a cult. Read the site i posted Thiers no bad things about it arnt cults usually evil?

Not all Cults are evil, but they have a very good way of convincing peole to follow them, espieclly young, impressionable, moldable 15 year olds. -Muzz

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My training will only take place over msn chats. Thats not even dangerous i wont even be seeing him in person.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Its not a dam cult its only a msn group comon they all dont meet up with eachother in person the site is all internet based.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

My training will only take place over msn chats. Thats not even dangerous i wont even be seeing him in person.

You're IP could be traced... and then he could find out where you live. Talking to people you don't know even online is very bad.

EDIT: AND STOP DOUBLE POSTING

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
you're story is terribly inconsistent.

I'm going to bed.

hopefully when i check the board in the morning, one of two things has happened:

1) someone convinces this kid to tell his parents and get help.

or

2) this thread gets locked by a mod.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If hes only gonna train me in physcic warefare it might be okay but im not doin anything yet im not trustin him.

link   
here is the Ashtar Command Web page. What is the ending of the URL, the .ws What country is that?

www.ashtarcommand.ws...

-Muzz

[Edited on 4-24-2004 by muzz]

link   

My parents will think im crazy they know nothing okay I will never tell them of this. I will not lisen to this guy unless im fully sure its safe. Hes only teaching me how to shoot stuff outa my hands. Well i guess thats alot

You're wrong. This guy cannot teach you how to shoot stuff out of your hands.

It's not like we're not on your side, this whole site is filled with people just like you, but you have to understand your 15.

No matter how smart you think you are, there are people out there who are smarter and trust me not good people.

The entire site is suspect to me.

I've read a lot of the posts and I want you to seriously consider talking to your parents or a school counselor.

Your parents aren't brainwashed just because they don't believe.

My dad doesn't believe and we get along just fine. He's old and slow but still, you get my point. I've been into this stuff since I was younger than you are now and we used to have fights about it but nothing major.

Now he just rolls his eyes, your parents will only want to help.

They will over react, but in the end it could be better.

You may also want to get into a good group therapy session with kids your own age run by a qualified therapist based in the real world and not on the internet.

I am not trying to crush your dreams here dude, but you really need to take a look back and read this thread slowly post for post from the beginning to the end and seriously think about what the people here are trying to tell you.

Good luck and no one is your friend till you meet them face to face and look them in the eye.

Spiderj

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join