It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter To President Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The governments of the world and especially the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-THE LAND OF THE FREE(??) can no longer lie about their OBVIOUS knowledge of extraterrestrial life.There is to much evidence behind US(the ones who believe,the ones who have SEEN,the ones who have FELT,thew ones who have DIED!)We are now at a pivotal point of evolution where we as a race of humans MUST come together OR DIE.We ARE NOT CHILDREN and DEMAND THE TRUTH!So President Obama,Sir,leader of the FREE WORLD we ask you to take up with us and disclose everything you know pertaining to aliens and UFOs.And that which you dont we ask you use your executive power to make the rest available.Rather it be ill news or great news we can take it.We are willing to sign "non disclosure agreements" if we must but at least tell us all the truth.On these 'NDA's" we will on;y sign as a whole of the Ufology community if it is seen and agreed that the consequence of telling the mass public will outweigh the secrecy.If you want to ,forgive my language "shut us up" then SHOW US,TELL US.You claim you want change,THEN CHANGE,change the shadow policies and disclose to us.We do not want the normal blacked out FOIA documents,we want the TRUTH,from YOU or another HIGH RANKING HEAD that knows what is going on.We will NOT accept anything less then information on extraterrestrial biological entities and the USA's knowledge.WE ARE SICK OF BEING TREATED AS CHILDREN,WE DESERVE TO KNOWWHAT YOU OR YOUR ADVISORS KNOW!President Obama,I beg you to help and disclose this to us and really make a "change".

Sincerely,Justin Krog(May God bless you)

So my fellow ATS members I ask you.........What do you think?DO YOU SUPPORT THIS??
What changes are you wanting to make.........I want this to go to the President FOR REAL.I ask all(MODS,OWNERS,ETC) for input.It is time we stand up and make a voice,we have enough credibility.I want EVERYONES OPINION!!!!

This is a first draft and will be sent later with evidence to support it keep in mind,I am just taking a 'survey' now of who will sign this with me?Who will fight to the end to get THE TRUTH????

I look forward to many replies........~JKrog

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well meaning, well intentioned but extremely poorly written and thought out.

This is a man incapable of telling people anything but what the polls tell him. The polls say we don't care.

Who probaly would only try to put one in his cabinet to show the world that he loves even ET.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think it's really good. I think it's a good idea! I think that the random all caps words and lack of supporting evidence won't help, though. Not that I think there isn't evidence, I just think maybe you should present some examples in your letter.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I know,it is only a 'pre first draft'...I want send this out for a few months...I am working on something(the evidence I referred to),plus the real letter will likely be around 5-20 pages.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I plan to..this is just a first draft,and an asking of members opinions.I am glad you support it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dude, I totally support the letter and your views 120%. That's not the issue. The issue is that Mr. Obama thinks there are more important things going on (like the economy).
Not only that, but Mr. Obama wouldn't even get to your or our letters.
It's ridiculous, I know.
If they disclose free energy, our economy would probably get better. Things would indeed change.
Unfortunately there are too many implications involving disclosure.
Religion would (probably) crumble (unless they conformed to the new paradigm). Actually, that's enough right there...
I don't know. I could be wrong, but I could be right. Or I could be both...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Can't wait to see the final version. I would maybe also consider hiring a professional editor before sending it out, just in case.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will take care fo that......THIS WILL GET TO HIM,I promise.I am just seeing how many ATS members will support me.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I ask all who support this to respond "I",with a comment why.[/B][/U](due to ATS's new policy on post length

Also get this AS MUCH ATTENTION AS POSSIBLE.......I really need to see who all will be with me on this.....if you think I just want points or stars,u2u me and tell me.But PLEASE tell me.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nice letter but you will need thousands of signatures for it to be taken seriously.
well disclosure has to happen sometime, better now than 2012 though

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We have MILLIONS of members on ATS........Like I said,if you dont want to star or flag then u2u me!I need EVERYONES SUPPORT.(It doesnt stop here either.)

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Aye! I definitely agree and think it's a great first draft. I'm sure with suggestions and discussion it can be honed to perfection. It's great that ATS can be the rallying point for more than discussion, but action, and it always takes some brave soul to start the ball rolling and take the flak - so don't be put off by naysayers

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Malcram]

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Again I ask everyone one this site who wants to know the truth to join me!!!!

Either star and flag and post or simply u2u(if you feel I am only after points

I just ask for participation PLEASE!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
everyone would support you

and IF I REMEMBER ... a movement happened some time this year .... the objective was to send a lot of letters asking for disclosure ... I dont remeber the link or the name, but someone will

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Okay. I like where this is going. However, I want to wait until you have the final letter in place before I place my signature on it. I doubt this will end up making any difference to Obama or anyone else in the government, but I am willing to give it a simple effort of a signature so long as I believe in all that is written and that facts are presented to back up the words you plan to write.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It will never be disclosed because Obama himself is a clone or an alien/reptilian.

Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
It will never be disclosed because Obama himself is a clone or an alien/reptilian.

Good luck to you.

There ya go,

what else can be said,,,,

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
All I ever wanted to join this site for was to expose the truth,I feel we get to far away at times....but that's okay....Now we will take a stand.Regardless it is worth a shot.Would you rather TRY OR DO NOTHING???

I am willing to take ALL members suggestions on what to put ion this letter.....so lets here them!This is a true Democratic society.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good enough time for making my first post I guess. Been lurking this site for maybe 9-10 months and over that time I've learned so much that I'm really thankful to everyone.

Anyway, with that said I'm all for this, I'm with you, I came to this site for disclosure. So I'll give my "aye" and wish you good luck sir.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We need more people....I hope they come over night...............I am still waiting on opinions on what will go into this paper people!Keep in mind this is only 'phase one' of my plan,so there is more to come.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join