It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign for Liberty -- for real..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, I'm starting to feel like someone is trying to control both sides ...
of coarse they know what they did and they know what will piss us off...
the more I think about Dr. Paul the more I feel like I'm being forced to support a pre determined solution ... and as usual every communic'a is a request for more funds... sort of cheap of me -or- ? --- I hate Problem - Reaction - Solution .... I mean they are attacking things they could have created.... that Missouri Police thing ... the TSA at the Air Port ... I'm starting to question reality again....

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have some problems with Ron Paul but I'm not a following of his work so he make cover issues I'm not aware he does. My problem is that any real leader would be exposing all issues not just a select few. Any time you only hear about certain trigger points from a supposed leader it's most likely some form of deception. Politician often leverage hot topics for public support. A real leader would cover a much wider swath. There's a long list of issues Ron Paul could be covering that I'm not aware that he does and that tends to mean a separate agenda.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hmmmm the last time I followed Him He covered a whole slew of issues. The most important issue to him though is the federal reserve which needs to be abolished. The federal reserve gives the international bankers power to control everything. Nothing is ever going to change in this country until the federal reserve is abolished. The funny thing is is the bankers use useless paper to enslave us and the majority of people don't even understand this. They bribe government officials with useless paper that is considered valuable because We think it is. The moment inflation hits though I wonder how much value people will put on that useless piece of paper. Look up hyper inflation on WIKI and You will get Your answer after 30 minutes of interesting reading. I was amazed at how many countries have went through the same crap in the last 60 years and the vocal majority know nothing about it. You should be very worried if You know nothing about it because You will be wiped out in the coming inflation.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yeah it used to be neat getting stuff from Dr. Paul but now it's just the same stuff over and over and then it asks you for money of course. If I want to give them money I'll go on the internet and give it. I wish they'd start mailing my stuff to random people who might not have heard of these things instead.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The beauty is, you can be removed from those mailing lists.
And you don't have to give a dime. It worked for me.
Although I still contribute when I can.

Call the IRS, and ask to be removed from THEIR mailing list.

Tell the IRS that you don't support how your money is being spent!
I'm sure they'll have no problem complying with your wish.

On covering ALL the issues.
Let's see, you don't want to contribute, yet you still want the man to cover every issue out there. Personally, I'm glad when even ONE elephant in the room gets poked and prodded. Additionally, some of the bigger issues, once dealt with, will have an affect on the smaller issues.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Politics is taking the power out of your hands and handing it over to someone else hoping they will do whats best for you.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

So the most trustworthy and consistent representative would probably be the best choice, if that's the case.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Unless you eliminate politics altogether.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Ron Paul used the presidential donations to set up his foundation, just like Patrick Buchanan did with his leftover funds. See, they raise a bundle, quit in the middle. Then they can use the money for another campaign, which Ron Paul did because he had absolutely no war chest to run for Congress. Most of people's rent checks donated to Ron Paul the faker went to fund this Liberty foundation of his, where he gets to hire his family to run it.

And now he can ask for money from now until Jesus comes back.

He is a scoundrel. He does flash the el diablo, he DOES shake hands Freemason style, and he is a fraud, a scammer, and he is working for the Illuminati. When TSHTF, he will be down in some DUMB with all his friends from Congress and the rest of the devil worshippers.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul was a Patriot before Patriots were cool. I've often wondered how he did not fall victim to one of the suicides like one of the ones of the ‘Clinton Suicides’ fame. Just figured he was too high profile to shoot himself 9 times in the head with a Berretta or fall 3 stories in a single story building.

What I know is the man has stood true to his principles through hell and high water. The Tea Party movement would not have been possible without him; this is his moment in the sun.

[edit on 4/13/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

well for a eye opener call the IRS and say you are researching this 16th ammendment thing... I got transferred about 3 times and ended up with a black lady telling me every thing sandy cohem told aaron russon.. www.youtube.com...
and then I asked why the IRS wanted to purchase these documents which proved the 16th Ammendment was never ratified from Bill Benson and why the IRS was not in compliance with the Superme Court decision... and you know what ... nothing ... I dont give them any reason ... but they know I know... and Im sure they made note of our conversation... I got transferred to a place that was prepared for my questions and they did not answer a single one with the truth.... shame on the IRS ... hello FREE AMERICA .... Dont start the Revolution with out me ~! Baby. ..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well let me qualify my rant some ... these rallies are cool and all ... I know they cost money and they do get us citizens of like minds to put our excess energies towards a coarse of action within a system -- that well is trying to all intents and purposes seems to be planning the deaths of many Americans -- it has incarseration facilities to intern MASS -- It is calling people who took "Our Tradional Oath" and twisted it to mean enemy. Am I even slightly luke warm...
Olly North - Jack Brooks ... highly sensitive - in deed ... do not touch~!
how can he believe in USMC values with pride if he worked to destroy America... Im confused ... are they planning to kill us ..... to save us ... or what... ?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a patriot. He's been saying the same things constantly for 50 years. I don't know if Ron Paul has any agenda per say. But he's a libertarian leaning person so is the campaign for liberty. The campaign for liberty sends interesting emails. I find out about all the latest bills calling us terrorists from them. They're for real at least I think so.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Ron Paul was a Patriot before Patriots were cool. I've often wondered how he did not fall victim to one of the suicides like one of the ones of the ‘Clinton Suicides’ fame. Just figured he was too high profile to shoot himself 9 times in the head with a Berretta or fall 3 stories in a single story building.

What I know is the man has stood true to his principles through hell and high water. The Tea Party movement would not have been possible without him; this is his moment in the sun.

[edit on 4/13/2009 by SGTChas]

Unfortunately we are stuck with Ron Paul as the icon "leader" --

Very unfortunate. He is a judas goat and a traitor. I think Alex figures it's okay to use him as a figurehead. He will pull the rug out from under any resistance whenever he gets the chance.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I will say it again... I might not agree with some libertarian ideals, but I do deeply respect the basic tenets, as it seems honorable.

Unfortunately I believe the TEA PARTIES and any other PAUL protests will be highjacked by the same old GOP agenda. Obama will take the hit, however your message and movement will be undermined just as much. Partisan republicans are already attempting to use the PROTESTS as a platform to re establish a firm foothold by the GOP.The evidence is obvious IMO, the manipulation is subtle and the masquerade is easily denied and hard to prove.

GOP to Leave thru the front door and walk back in thru the back door, only to close the door in your face

GOP will co-opt your message, ride the ride for a while and then kick LIBERTY to the curb.

JEB 2012!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

You're absolutely right.
It's happening at many of the events.
I'm pretty pissed about it too. I hope people can remain calm about it, and not resort to political infighting AT the events.

But it truly feels like someone stole my Term paper, gave it to the teacher, and is about to get an A, without doing the work. I'm getting used to the letdowns, but I am not giving up. I hope I can convert just ONE person into believing we are being run by a two headed, single party system.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

You're absolutely right.
It's happening at many of the events.
I'm pretty pissed about it too. I hope people can remain calm about it, and not resort to political infighting AT the events.

But it truly feels like someone stole my Term paper, gave it to the teacher, and is about to get an A, without doing the work. I'm getting used to the letdowns, but I am not giving up. I hope I can convert just ONE person into believing we are being run by a two headed, single party system.

What are you observing at the events?

I made my comment based upon what I see happening here on ATS, not the real world.

I just know the GOPers kind of expect that at the end of the day "you" will close ranks behind them...

I don't think you should give up there must be a way to prevent it. Unfortunately the hardcore GOP are the best political entity I have ever seen, like I said I believe in the cause so I wish you success and a potent universal message.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have never liked Ron Paul, but I joined the rEVOLution because I loved the people, the energy, the desire for change. I tried to like Ron Paul, even though he was a Libertarian, and I don't agree with that philosophy at all.

But I loved the rEVOLution and made signs and campaigned. Then one day before the second round of primaries was to begin, Ron Paul quit. We were all stunned, felt like somebody kicked us in the gut. We said, why, why, why.

Before this happened, Ron Paul sent out a letter begging us to send him money for his run for Congress, said he had no money in his war chest. Nobody gave him any money becuase we wanted him running for president, not congress. We thought it was kind of rude of him, and it made us nervous to see how preoccupied he seemed to be with Congress and not the presidency.

So he quit. Alex said he quit, Jeff Rense said he quit, all the media reported he had quit. But after he won his primary, he came back and kept hinting that he hadn't really quit. The links stayed up asking for donations. Then the supporters got really nutting. Most of them just gave up, some went to work for Obama. But some became "Paultards," just plain nutty, said they were goign to take over the GOP convention, mutiny, all kinds of weird stuff. The campaign was taken over from then on by Libertarians, proaborts, people wanting to legalize drugs, and who were just nutty.

Ron Paul made sure not to endorse any other politician, so any third party attempt was killed. Ron Paul made certain of it. About two weeks before the election he finally endorsed Chuck Baldwin. He kept stringing people along, wanted a big rally in DC to show the world our supposed power. Then he finked out on that. All the while the clock was ticking and getting closer to election.

An election between two noncandidates that people did not want either one, and were ready to go third party.

Ron Paul's job was to siphon off that energy and make sure it didn't happen. His reward? Millions of dollars in stolen campaign money, fraudulantly gained; he never meant to run for president, just to sucker people. Now he has his phony Campaign for Liberty, still pulling in the money, and he is now a respected "talking head."

Ron Paul never did anything for anybody, never got any legislation passed, and comes off as a kook, speaking in speaks and hisses. He tries to look and act goofy, in my opinion, on purpose.

Ron Paul gives me the creeps. He flashes the el diablo, shakes hands like a Freemason in front of millions on TV, Mr. Big Shot. He's a creep. If Alex hadn't bcked him, and if David Dees art hadn't portrayed him as the savior of the constitution and a good guy, he would not have gotten past first base.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Well, I'm mostly speaking of the upcoming April 15th rallies.
When i say events, I'm referring to the multiple locations.

What I'm seeing is these events being turned into anti-Obama rallies.
Instead of intellectual honesty, and admitting that Over-taxation and irresponsible spending is a Government issue. They're pointing blame towards the current administration only. Of course, they offer up losers like Gingrich, and Romney as alternatives.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

You're first paragraph contains a falsehood. Paul is a Republican.
He ran on a Libertarian ticket once. But has always held office as a Republican.

Paul didn't quit until it was mathematically impossible for his to obtain enough delegates.

I find it hard to believe you took part in the "rEVOLution". Your post is entirely inaccurate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join