It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

terra papers, bible, sumerian tablets all the same story?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've read the terra papers. I've read about and seen pictures of the sumerian tablets. I've read the bible. The last one has always made me feel like I was not grasping something in it.

I'd heard of a religous group back in accient times that were put to death because they claimed the bible had two Gods in it. Not just one God as we are to believe. That made sense to me as God seemed to have some mood swings in the book.

We have the terra papers with enlil and enki. We have the sumerian tablets and myths involving the same to beings. Then we have a bible that tells us God did everything..

Does it really say God did everything. Look in the first book of Genesis alone. The first creation story GOD makes man. The second time it tells of creation the name has changed LORD GOD makes man. Then if thats not enough people involved in all of this creating we find we just have the LORD. In this first book of the bible.

We have a man named Abraham they seemed to like to mess with notice I use the word they. Abraham prays to God for a son. The Lord has closed up the wombs of the house. Notice same chapter two different names one God the other Lord. Now the Lord sends and angels to sarah telling her she'll have a child. Well Abraham gets his child from God. Well Sarah ends up having the child the Lord told her about. Then it says the Lord did for her as he had spoken. Could this be genetic engineering of Enki?

Then the son gave to sarah by the Lord is going to be a human scarifice because God told Abraham to do it. Right before he's going to scarifice this boy an Angel of the Lord stops him.

Here we have a personality change in God along with a name change. The first book of the bible is filled with name changing and personality changes seems associated with them.

I see a pattern here. It makes me wonder when I get to the new testament which could be a while since I'm still in the first book trying to keep God, Lord God and the Lord all seperate in these stories what I'll think about Jesus.

Jesus said he was the Son of God. He is called the Lord. He said he was not of this world. Could Enki of returned in the form of Jesus? Could it of been a son of Enki? If Enki took some of his creation with him when he left this planet but couldn't take all did he leave someone to watch over them and guide them? Did he come back himself in a genetically engineered form.

Could humans of been created in spirit first then the tunics made of skin were really our flesh? Are Aliens spirit beings that use flesh type forms when needed?

This all sounds crazy doesn't it? I'd like to know what others think of these thoughts. I know religion doesn't like to admit to ufo's and aliens. I know many ufo believers disregraud the bible. What if there is a connection. What if the bible all this time has been misunderstood in what its telling us?

Here's a bible verse that makes me really wonder.

Zechariah 5;5-7, Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me,"lift your eyes now and see what this is that goes forth."

So I asked "what is it?" And he said, "It is a basket that is going forth." He also said "this is there resemblance thoughout the earth;

"Here is a lead disc lifted up,and this is a woman sitting inside the basket."

Picture a basket with a person in side of it and a lead disc covering it? I see a ufo what do you picture?

I would like to know peoples thoughts on this. I doubt I have time to answer to everyone that replies if anyone does. I will definately read every post. I don't believe if you start a thread that you have to babysit it or control it either. I don't own the thread it belongs to everyone to put input into. I know some will think I'm crazy or anti christian in my views but as long as I have the freedom to think and the ability to question things I shall.

I believe most times our gut feelings about things and how they are is more correct than all the education materials the ptb put out for us telling us they are truths. So if you don't have any facts but gut feelings on this please post them.

Thanks for your time in reading this. This is my first thread incase you couldn't tell

Please excuse the spelling I can't find the spell check button on this form.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Hi, great observations. I might suggest you superimpose a few more documents into your thread.

The Book Of Enoch www.heaven.net.nz...

The book Of Ezekiel etext.virginia.edu...

It becomes apparent that this god, lord god, etc, is playing a game of cat and mouse with the people. More is actually revealed than what is commonly accepted. It goes all the way to the bottom of the rabbits hole.

Again, great thread

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Napayshni put down the Bible and read the "Talmud Jmmanuel" it was written by one of the men that used to run around with Jesus. It is supposed to be very factual, and supposedly shows what the Church has tried to hide all of this time.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Thank you for your kind words. Sorry but I don't know how to get anything more than what I type or copy and paste into my posts. I tried quotes once and it was a mess lol.

I will check out those sites.

Here is something in Exodus that makes the Lord seem like he's talking about himself in the second person.

Exodus 19:24
Then the Lord said to him "Away! Get down and then come up, you and Aaron with you. But do not let the priests and the people break through to come up to the Lord, lest He break out against them."

In that same chapter you have God speaking also. Now if I'm going to warn you about some action I'm going to take or might take against you I won't phrase it like this. Napayshni said.....don't let the priest and people break through to come up to Napayshni because Napayshni might break out against them.

I would say it more like this don't let the people or priest come up to me because I might just hurt them. I sure wouldn't be using my name all the time and talk about myself like I am two seperate people.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thank you for the name of the book I will google it and see where it can be found. The utube I won't be able to watch I live in no where in the hills and high speed internet is something we dream of. Even celphone reception some days doesn't come through.

As for putting down the bible not yet my friend I think I smell a mystery here and I have to figure it out and see if I might be right. When putting together a puzzle I'm one of those people that think they need all of the pieces and the bible might hold one of those pieces.

I did love the way you phrased he ran around with Jesus. I live in the middle of southern baptist sheep and I tried to picture that coming out of their mouths and it cracked me up.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

yes they are. but the big difference is that while the sumerian accounts seems certain of the what really transpire and somehow imparted to us some relevant infos that we could investigate further. the bible stops right there... and branched out to something which gives it some sort of a mystical and supernatural flavour which what makes us the christians of today. theres no way of telling how the bible twisted our minds. The terra papers give more detailed and precise location and events that we we humans may not truly comprehend for now...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Napayshni57 you state you smell a mystery and you want to figure it out. Well... that is why I told you of the book that JUDAS ISCARIOT wrote. In his book the Talmud Jmmanuel he wrote the true account of JESUS, and it will end the mystery so that you can figure out that you have been on the right trail.

JUDAS tells it all, similar to what you are figuring out on your own, but he tells it ALL. JMMANUEL is the real name of JESUS.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Excellent discussion.

It would be helpful to have links to the Terra Papers and Summerian documents. it would be helpful for cross referencing.

The more I dig in, the more I find the Summerians, Egyptians, and those who (allegedly) wrote the bible reusing the same materials and borrowing from each other. It's really eyeopening.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Russian Scientists thank you I found the address for the book in pdf. Have you read the scroll that was found saying Judas was not the traitor that they claim him to be?

I believe it was found or translated a year or two ago.

I've never trusted Paul/Saul in the bible and was glad to see I should have good reason not to.

In the book a lot of predictions were made for 2000 years in the future.

I also noted that he says to keep the worlds population down to the same number as the georgia guide stones say to keep it down to.

Some how I just knew it was Muhammad he was talking about when he said another messsenger would show up 500 years after him.

Thanks again for the direction on it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enkira

Hopefully we might be able to untwist some minds. Or at least open them to there is more than what they are taught to believe.

Maybe somewhere there are others with more pieces of this puzzle so we can put it all together and understand it ourselves in its entirity.

Hopefully people won't close their minds to different sources because they don't like the people involved with them or the religious connections or being branded as a kook or a nut case.

People look at my book case at home and ask if I ever read one subject or just bounce all over the place. They get confused when I say it is all one subject I just have to figure out how to put it all together.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Would you settle for addresses? I don't know how to do a link

This addy is to the Talmud Jmmanuel

www.fourwinds10.com...

This one is to the terra papers:

www.freedomdomain.com...

This one will start you on your way to the sumerians. Once you know the names the searching is endless on these folks.

en.wikipedia.org...

don't forget the link allseeingeye put up also.

oh I guess I do know how to do it or they just did it for me

[edit on 11-4-2009 by napayshni57]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
napayshni57 of course I read it a long time ago that Judas was not a traitor as he had been portrayed. I even put it in one of my threads on a guy doing prophecies.

Judas saved Jesus's life.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by enkira

People look at my book case at home and ask if I ever read one subject or just bounce all over the place. They get confused when I say it is all one subject I just have to figure out how to put it all together.

This is my problem, I too have found all of it to be one subject when all the different disciplines are examined. Many here have judged me nuts because I do exactly what you mention, I bounce around because the clues, pieces of the puzzle are scattered threw thousands of years, hundreds of countries, and many tongues, and many religions.

I call it the genesis conspiracy because this whole subject has but one beginning, one core truth. And from that time we human beings have been mistreated, lied to, cheated, mis directed, sacrificed, and kept ignorant of our true beginnings, and who was ultimately responsible.

To reassemble the entire picture of what has happened in the past would require knowledge that exceeds that which human beings are capable of gathering from the dusty and crumbling scrolls written thousands of years ago. Ignorance is demanded by those who have held that knowledge as they have felt in the past the we, the children of earth, had no right to, as we were created from a perceived sin on one side, but actually destined for another.

There was a precedent set early on that is still in effect today, which in effect says its okay to mislead and lie to the children of earth. now if you have read the writings that are mentioned above you will see that the children are the off spring of the union of the "Angels" and or "annanuki". Annanuki is a generic term that only means those from heaven to earth came. You must jump back and forth to see who exactly this is referring to.

What is heaven? You were told in Genesis what is was.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. 2 Pet. 3.5 And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Regardless of what your churches or religions taught you, the entire planet earth, is heaven. But genesis also tells you something else about this planet, it has a above, and below. A group of people, for lack of better terms traveled from earth, to earth, from the below, to the above.

If you have studied the bible without the aid of religious guides of any faith you would have found this passage.

The Holy Bible: King James Version. 2000.
The Book of Job
1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

I have found other bibles that have tried to rewrite this passage to remove the word "In" What did Satan say?

And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Satan is telling us he has traveled from the below, to the above, and IN the earth. Does a different picture of the planet start to take shape? One you have not been allowed to view?

More conformation of this new vision of our planet can be found in Enoch Chapter 26

And I went from thence to the middle of the earth, and I saw a blessed place in which there were
trees with branches abiding and blooming [of a dismembered tree].And there I saw a holy mountain,
and underneath the mountain to the east there was a stream and it flowed towards the south. And I saw towards the east another mountain higher than this, and between them a deep and narrow
ravine: in it also ran a stream underneath the mountain. And to the west thereof there was another mountain, lower than the former and of small elevation, and a ravine deep and dry between
them: and another deep and dry ravine was at the extremities of the three mountains. And all the ravines were deep rand narrow, (being formed) of hard rock, and trees were not planted upon
them. And I marveled at the rocks, and I marveled at the ravine, yea, I marveled very much.
This tells us the earth has a middle and vegetation grows there, along with rivers, water.

So just from these passages, lets put the picture together. Earth has a upper and lower that can be traveled to and from. It has vegetation and water on the upper and lower. And, both, the upper and lower are inhabited, by men, or angels, or Annanuki?

From here when one cross references all the "Sons of God" "Children of Earth" Satan" "Lord God" "Angels" "Annanuki, one can see the progression of deceit and the true chain of command, in the Genesis Conspiracy. The names are not changed to protect the innocent, they are changed to hide the guilty, and a perverted attempt to hide from the Divine.

Enki is lord god who only comes to visit, enlil, is Satan who is charged with the day to day running of the planet earth, heaven. The Suns of God are the Angels, Annanuki, who are the inhabitance of the inner earth. They are also know as the Adam race and the giants .

Here is only one of numerous passages that relate to them.

Genesis

The Wickedness of Mankind
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants Num. 13.33 in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 ¶ And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD

Now lets adjust the picture. A planet with a upper and lower, that can be traveled between. Sons of God transport between the lower and upper and create a race of humans of various colors and locations, giving each a different story of their genesis so that they may never see the truth. We were called children of earth because we were never to see the Sons of God and how they have reaped great benefit by living in the lower heaven, the garden. The children of earth were to be kept ignorant and enslaved by institutions so they may further be controlled from finding their true origins.

Enki becomes very upset that the Sons of God (Also known as the Gods of Greek Mythology, and the Super men of Hitlers Thule) created more humans for him to deal with. He asks Enlil to help him get rid of them. Enlil betrays Enki in allowing Noah to escape the rath of lord God Enki.

At this point there is speculation as to who eventually sided with who, but again, Enlil and Enki are family, and blood is thicker than the water, that was used in attempts at destroying the Sons of God, and the Children of Earth.

Who, is, really, who.

I am open to discussion and corrections to this theory. If you care to offer additional materials or information, please do. I understand that this subject is "explosive", to say the least, emotions will run high as this flies in the face of all the organized religions and controlling institutions.

I do not demand "politeness" in responses, only a honest attempt at putting "Humpty Dumpty" (History) back together, again. I only ask that you attack the material, not the messenger.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

You might try this site:

www.qsl.net...

It talks about admiral Byrds expedition.

This is another place that talks about legends from other cultures:

www.sacredconnections.co.uk...

I know I see people write that enki is the bad guy and enlil is the good guy. Then you read in another place where enki is the good guy and enlil is the bad guy.

The wording of bibles is constantly changing. We notice the big words but not so much the smaller ones like in and on. The newer bibles they are changing the in the earths, to on the earth.

I think thats because they can't think outside of the box so they figure that its wrong and on sounds more like sheep are suppose to think and do think.

Doesn't the story of the tower of Babel make you wonder why God or anyone with half a brain would worry that they would reach the heavens? I'm sure humans even in those days couldn't breath that far up in the atmosphere. Why was it important to stop them from working as a group to achieve the things they dreamed of achieving?

I don't know maybe its just me but have you noticed when there is an increase of earthquakes, on this site you see an increase of ufo being seen also?

Do I rule out a hollow earth? Nope that would be closing my mind to another prospect.

I do have to wonder if there are aliens inside the earth with high tech flying machines that brought them here in the first place why do they stay here?

Are they trapped here? Are they not allowed to leave? Or do they just like messing with us?

Here's some more interesting verses:

Exodus20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

Gen4:11-16, "And now art thou cursed FROM the earth, which hath opened up her mouth to receive thy brothers blood from thy hand. When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be IN THE EARTH."

Phil 2:10, "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things UNDER the earth;."

One thing I have trouble with is when I'm told we were created by aliens to mine ores for them. I have to wonder if these aliens can travel through space as they would have to and the destruction they can cause according to the terra papers..how come they couldn't perform a simple task like mining without making a bunch of human slaves to do it. Wouldn't they have the technology to do something that simple? Well not simple but compared to what they could do for them it should of been considered simple.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I know where you are coming from, I looked into this issue but I can't seem to find the link to the wep pages I found discussing it. I have print offs somewhere which I'll try to find . There is a definate "somethings up" about the use of two different names and here is just one little bible passage to raise curiosity :

PRAISE GOD NOT JESUS OR THE LORD

JOHN 5:31-32

Some time ago I myself reached the conclusion that the real "devil" of the bible was Jehovah. Many of us realize that the OT used the older Sumerian writings as inspiration but twisted things around rather alot. Enlil and Enki were brothers and their Father was ANU, who is rather a remote figure we don't hear much about . I believe Enlil is Jehovah and Enki is Satan and Anu the "Ancient of Days" Daniel was talking to in his little adventure.

It was actually Enlil who wanted mankind wiped out and Enki gave the warning about the impending disaster. Enki was the scientist responsible for genetically engineering humakind, not Enlil. There are plenty of articles on the net discussing the connections but long story short the bible seems to have been put together as marketing tool for the tyrannincal Jehovah-Enlil while Enki was deliberately demonized beyond all recognition into mythical proportions that then took on a life of its own.

Here is a link to an interesting article discussing some of this. Further investigation lends alot of support to the notion that Jehovah-Yahweh-Enlil-Zeus is the real "devil" in this grand story.

Satan, god, enlil, enki

Let me just also mention I don't read Zecharia Sitchin for my research. There are plenty of unbiased translations of the Sumerian stories to use for reference, I would not advise reading him.

Some other useful links ...

Aliens and gods in the Quran

The Annunaki, Watchers/Igigi and The Nephilim...who was who

The Babylonian origins of the biblical creation story

Eden's Serpent and its pre-biblical Mesopotamian Prototypes

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
more names where those came from!
www.bibletopics.com...

the most perplexing example, from my current perspective, is the one where abraham and sarah are met by what the texts say are angels, yet at one point, she actually refers to one of them as ADONAI (one of God's names) . this has caused a great deal of debate, including the concept that one of the beings present was God. of course, that doesn't fit other descriptions of God, wherein it says no person can see him and live threw the experience(?!)

furthermore, the name for "man" in the verses leading up to but not including the destruction of sodom and gomorrah changes, repeatedly. man is called adam and in the same sentence, ish. what the heck is an ish?

anyway, the original languages these old books were written help decipher their meanings, provided the original meanings of some things are not already lost to antiquity

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Pixie thanks so much for the links. I'll check into them it probably won't be until Monday before I can reply about them. My work week starts tomorrow and after 12 hour days and coming home and being mom my brain is mush.

In Hebrew the word satan means adversary. Which makes more sense than a guy with horns and a pitch fork.

You are right about Enki wanting to save humans. Many people have that backwards considering him humans satan.

I've never read any of the works of sitchen. So I don't know what his views are. I've heard the name and some people swear by him. But in my quest I've to find the whole truth I've never been lead or left like he was a link I should follow.

Amazing how those little words like and, or , in , on can make a world of difference in how things are meant. Yet we seem to speed read right over them little words.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I'd not heard of that book so have just looked it up and read some reviews on Amazon. Apparantly Jesus advised living according to the rules of creation and one of these advisements was that the world population should not exceed 500 million....does that sound familar...Georgia guidestones ? I already knew that Jesus also taught reincarnation which to my mind is as bad as the heaven-hell doctrine in so far as it breeds this sense of one being somehow impure, imperfect and needing to aspire to some sort of "perfection" . It's just another construct to keep human souls enslaved in the astral matrix, I suspect the depend upon that for their energy. The whole reincarnation system is dominated by a hierarchical system as well - dimensional overlords, karmic "judges" and the big gun "Sannat kumara" sat at the top.

My feeling is that these beings have wrapped up alot of evil amidst a show of humanitarianism because they need our souls both here and in the spiritual matrix they have constructed to trap us. I think Earth may just be level one of the trap and many tests lay ahead of our souls in the next planes if we are ever to truly break from their web.

Jesus seems to have been just another one of their plants.

[edit on 16/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That Abraham and Sarah story as always bothered. Back in my days as a kid first you set and listened to them tell you sarah had a baby. Before you knew where babies came from you just excepted it as she got it from the hospital just like everyone else did. You grew older and just figured they did the wild thing. Then you catch the wording where the Lord did everything he said he would and you think..okay we know what enki did in the first place with genetics it sounds like he was at it again.

You get to the story of Noah. Many still think him being righteous means he was not a sinner as they say in church. People that study the bible and the hebrew wording of it say that it means he was the last of the pure bloodline. That him and his family had not intermixed with the fallen angels or any of their offspring.

Makes you wonder if the crossing of the genes between the adam experiment and the fallen angels created a being that weren't as easily controlled as the adam race. Perhaps even more intelligent and they found them a danger to their way of life of being thought of as Gods and all powerful.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Cosmic,thanks for the input, and correction, it is greatly appreciated

You are right about Enki wanting to save humans.

Those that know me here know I believe in Angels, call me crazy. If you listen carefully, you can even here them communicating. There is another Angel that just got her wings, and It appears she is on her way. In 1999 she performed this song for a charity benefit in the UK. "Cry Me a River".

We can apply lyrics of songs to just about anything or any circumstance that may occur. Its funny, but when I heard this Angelic voice it made me think of times gone by. To me, this song is dedicated to Human Beings, and Enki.

Forgive me Enki, but, you can cry me a river.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join