It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they stealing our childrens blood?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
I was o out if it the first 48 hours from all the medicine from the c-section and having preclampsia, I never got a permission slip and either did my husband unless I was so hopped up on painkillers I cant remember but....I don't think so

You either sign them when you come in to be admitted, or when you come into see your doctor for the prenatal visits.

[edit on 2009/4/9 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You would of signed several papers upon admission to the hospital for your c-section and alot of them pertain to the child after their birth and the tests they do.
It is also a good idea at most hospitals you can pre register usually a month before your due date you can take the papers home fill them out and call if you have any questions.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
well she is six months now, but what about the clay packs they draw out metals?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well on my next one I will take the paperwork home a few months beforehand so I will be informed on the situation.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
With my first I didn't take the papers home and with the other 3 we did.That away we knew exactly what we were signing.I will tell you something that still bothers me to this day when my son had his circumcision they do not numb them first.A nurse told us this and said don't let the doctor know I told ya.Now when I signed for his circumcision it even stated what numbing agent would be used.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

Five possible scenarios come to my mind:

1)They are cloning her because they know some sort of a catastrophic event is coming (maybe 2012?) and they need as many people saved as possible for the after math.

2)They are injecting her with new drugs or doing experiments using her blood

3)They are putting everyone's blood into a data base, so that they can track people down easier in the future under the one world government.

4)They are using the blood to develop new types of biological weapons that can effect only certain blood types.

5)All of the above.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It seems I carry my child for nine months and then the government or whatever tells you what you have to do to raise your child.. its like hey I made her not you!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In today's society, who really knows what they are doing with the blood they collect for anyone.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Or, perhaps they are running standard testing necessary to monitor infants who are in need of neonatal intensive care.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It seems I carry my child for nine months and then the government or whatever tells you what you have to do to raise your child.. its like hey I made her not you!!

Look for this administration to become more intrusive on how you should raise your children or family and the induction and indoctrination of your children into obama's Civilian National Security Force. These children and young adults will owe their allegiance to obama and not to The Constitution Of The United States Of America. Let me think do we not have a National Guard in each state already? This is scary very scary if you know what I mean.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

There's a whole sidebar to that who owns who scenario.
It has to do with wordsmithing language...[ that's the fine print hidden within what you think is common language in legal documents ] [ wordsmithing is actually illegal, because the law is supposed to be written in easily understood language, but they prefer it this way ].

The way I hear it, when the gov't went bankrupt back in 1934, some laws were secretly changed, and we are considered property!! And just like how mortgages get traded and bought and sold, the same happens with our names except we have no say so in the matter. [ and that's why the state can legally take your baby [ when they didn't have the authority before ] if you somehow screw up .

It's been a while since I quickly read about it.

You might be able to find something under LEGAL FICTION and possibly under UCC. It usurps common law. [ uniform commercial code ]

It's kinda along the lines of signing papers in the hospital and now they get to do whatever...

I did a search on ats for legal fiction, there are few threads; here's one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

--------

This one says we're monsters!!!!![ they're not kidding ] ;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
FFS - the child was in NICU for pity sake

at the risk of stating the obvious - they dont put healthy babies thier ` just for the hell of it `

of course the infant would need extensive tests and treatement

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Drawing a small prick of blood from a baby's foot is a common and long performed test on a newborn. There is an Rh factor in the blood of mom and dad that can cause an incompatibility etween mom's blood and her fetus's blood. A test from the first born will ensure later children will not be fatally ill from this condition. The baby's blood type is also done as part of this blood test. Like the previous posters advised you, any "large" vial of blood drawn from the baby was for jaundice, hyaline membrane disease, etc. I would just like to ask you if you are a diabetic or had gestational diabetes?

[edit on 10-4-2009 by catamaran]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
this happened with my daughter when she was born my missus had a c section too. soon as she was born they took her for tests i followed them and they did take some blood tests but i think your all thinking to far into it with the conspiracy theory sh*t

if she didnt have the blood tests and later died because of it we would be discussing why the doctors hadnt tested the blood in another thread

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I don't know where you are from, and tests for newborns, especially those in the nic u vary from one place to another and depending on what her circumstances were for being there, as well as the individual doctors opinion on why the blood needed to be taken.
As others have said, they were probably testing various things to make sure your baby was ok. It sounds like you had a difficult birth.
It also sounds like you are being bullied by your doctor and that is not the place of a primary care physician. I suggest you look for someone you are comfortable with who will work with you to ensure your child is healthy, not dictate to you.
One thing that baffles me...is I hear of other places where parents pay to have cord blood stored.
For whatever reason, here in Canada, the cord blood was taken after I had my babies...and without my consent. Iam greatly disturbed by that.
However, my son never left my side from birth till I left the hospital. The regular "heel prick" test was done in my room while I was there. Certainly horrific to watch but the lab tech would be completely accountable for any screw ups due to my presence.
Might I add, that I have never heard of newborn vaccinations..before the age of two months, and certainly not in the hand. Are you sure she wasn't given IV fluids that way?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I receive a list a of what kind of vaccinations they do and when they are first born they get hep. b and then at two months another serious and so on and so on,I don't think you guys are understanding when my sister had her kids she had them normally no c-section, no NI CU and they still took a vial of blood, I was hoping maybe a doctor or nurse on here would know exactly what for because it is not for any immediate testing at least not from what we were told.Thats what leads me to the conclusion that it is for no reason at all, my sisters kids were perfectly healthy , so why do they need a whole vial of an infants blood?and to answer someones questions they tested me for RH negative blood while I was pregnant not after.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am wondering if it will be on your bill?
Usually they charge you for every little thing and maybe it's there? Also can you call the hospital admin and ask or request a copy of your child's 'birth records' not sure what to call it but tell them you wish a copy of Everything done. After that was in my hands, I would call again and ask about any extra blood being taken and Why.
Don't they have to tell you if you ask?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

Or, perhaps they are running standard testing necessary to monitor infants who are in need of neonatal intensive care.

Agreed

& As a new mother you freak out over everything.

I am sorry I missed this.
As said by many members they were just running necessary test.
I have worked in labor/delivery/nursery (with the US military no less) and you have to do certain test to check, as other members stated, for iron, bilirubin, and PKU. It is all normal test they do on each and every patient... they did them on you as well. You ok'ed this when you signed the admission paperwork.

Daughter number three spent some time in the NICU.
They told me that they run XYZ test on every baby in the NICU. They take one small vial of blood to run these test so they don't have to poke them numerous times.

Daughters one and two had no ICU and they still run the standard blood test.

Moreover, if you want to send your kiddo to public schools (not sure of private) you need to have them immunized. They will not take them with out all the proper immunizations.

Don't let the blood draw bother you...I would be more concerned about paying off the hospital bill.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

She still had a bruise from her vaccinations on her hand.

Don't allow any more vaccinations. They contain a preservative called Thimerisol that is made of mercury (an extreme poison). The reason for the Thimerisol (supposedly) is to prolong the shelf life of the vaccine. Isn't that funny, the Thimerisol prolongs the shelf life of the vaccine, but sure does nothing to prolong the life of the person getting vaccinated.

The cases of autism in the United States are 500 times as common now as they were only 30 years ago, and it's been linked DIRECTLY to mercury in the vaccines. If they're gonna force vaccinations upon you or your children, time to get the gun out or move outta the States. As I understand it, the schools will tell parents that the vaccinations are mandatory. But they are not mandatory... the parents are being lied to. No more vaccinations.... ever, ok?

You are behind the times. The Thimerisol (for children anyway) has been removed from the vaccines. No more mercury in CHILDREN's vaccines, however, it might still be in adults. For that matter, you can verify with the doctor(s) to see if thimerisol is in the vaccine. As far as I know, the children's vaccines are without Thimerisol now. They use a different version.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mhinsey

Ok, thanks for the update
My main point was just to raise the flag and alert this concerned lady.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join