It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Cries Wolf

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Please tell us your life story. Just when I thought you couldn't derail this thread any further.

Share some more camp-fire anecdotes about you slapping women around.

Anyone spits in my face or on me, Jew, Gentile, Muslim, Hari Krishna, especially a man, will be doing his spitting though a pie hole without teeth.

You said this earlier:
"is it fair if oppressed to fight your oppressors? Absolutely! Just one little consideration. Manner."

So someone spits on you and you feel it's okay to slug them?

Does the word consistency mean anything to you? Don't bother answering that one.

I know all about racism.

What a revelation.

None of us could have guessed, you don't ever seem to bring up race, ethnicity or religion into an argument.

You just use cold-hard facts.

And you find it everywhere you look.

When's the last time you saw a mirror?

[edit on 11/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
*AHEM*

It is disappointing that some members who clearly know better have seen fit to derail this thread with personal commentary which has absolutely no credible relationship to the topic.

Fair warning: Intentional disruption of discussion may result in suspension or termination of posting privileges.

Stay on topic or stay out of this thread. If you should see a violation of the rules, ALERT the offending post and let us handle it rather than dragging the thread into the mud.
:shk:

To those members who don't need to be reminded, thanks.

Civility and Decorum are Required

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

If You Have Been Post Banned...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
While Israel cries wolf about Irans imaginary nuclear weapons, the UN and IAEA have different things to say about the matter.

even if Iran decides to move toward production of a nuclear bomb, UN officials and arm experts say it would face technical obstacles.
Daryl Kimball, the head of the Arms Control Association in Washington, recently told Britain's "The Guardian" daily that Iran can't divert its low-enriched uranium for bomb making without being easily detected.

The IAEA report also states that Iran has slowed their process of installing and operating centrifuges, which are a key instrument in the process of enriching uranium. All 16 US intelligence agencies have also stated that Iran has no weaponized materials and is incapable of making any. The Russians are assisting Iran in it's goal of producing electricity and there is no indication that weapons grade materials are being produced, nor that Iran is building in that direction. Israel is simply trying to destabilize the region by using lies to promote war.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Its actually not different no one i know of is claiming they have nuclear weapons, Onlu if were not careful theymay in the future develop them.Even a high ranking Russian general warned that they have basics of ICBM and it would just be a matter of making weapons grade plutonium. He figured if Iran got serious year and a half to 3 years. Thats whats everybody is concerned about not what they have now but what they could have.

PS when Pakistan went nuclear every one had a similar time table to Iran by the way, And boy where they wrong. So quite honestly you never know.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A few people on this site have claimed they already DO but are hiding it. But thats besides the point. Of course its true they have ICBMs or basically the same thing, and arent too too far off from the POSSIBILITY of a nuclear weapon.

Pakistan is FAR scarier having nukes because they have an unstable government, have been at war/skirmishes with India MANY times, and I mean, the Taliban has a lot of control and influence there. So you should be far more scared of a nuclear Pakistan than a nuclear Iran.

Oh and to be fair, even with all the animosity and fighting between them, Pakistan has never used a nuke
so whos saying Iran would

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Einstein played no role in developing nuclear tech - what a whacky notion that is .....Oppenheimer.

Whoever wrote that perky little number on the history of Persia needs to stop watching movies - they were the repository of all knowledge lost through the western regression through Christianity and restored during the enlightenment THANKS to the Persians and Islam.

Get a book.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Thanks for the info
do you have a link

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by walsbg22

The fact that you support people like Olmert & Netanyahu who are renown criminals is proof in itself that you have no credibility whatsoever. How can you take the moral high ground and support criminals like Olmert, who has made a living out of stealing money from a disabled childrens charity to fund his own lavish lifestyle. It's obvious where you are coming from, because just like the Israeli government, the only thing you're peddling is lies, propaganda, hatred & ignorance.

Iran has done nothing to justify being attcked, unlike the Israeli government who are well over due for their come uppins and as far as most decent people in this world are concerned, any attack on Iran without provocation will be seen as an act of terrorism and there will be serious repercussions for anyone involved in such an attack.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Israel is not above international law. It's about time the UN treated both Israel and Iran equally. If Iran can't have nuclear weapons, then neither can Israel. If Israel refuses to comply, then it's time to impose sanctions.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kindred]

I don't support Olmert. And prove Netanyahu is criminal. Iran supports terrorism against Israel and wishes death upon Israel even with correct translation. Why not give Hezbollah small nukes if you already gives them money and arms to fight Israel. Israel has a right to defend itself and that is all it has ever done.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by walsbg22]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Netanyahu is a criminal and his track record speaks for itself. He's an evil, xenophobic, warmonger whose well overdue for his come uppins.

Profile: Benjamin Netanyahu
www.historycommons.org...

Several hours after the 7/7 London bombings (see July 7, 2005), the Associated Press reports: “British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday’s explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.… [Israeli Finance Minister and former Prime Minister] Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.… Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic conference.”

[Associated Press, 7/7/2005] Israeli Army radio also reports that “Scotland Yard had intelligence warnings of the attacks a short time before they occurred,” and “The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion.”

[edit on 4-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Where is anything criminal?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thank you for that article
And yes I completely agree with you

the big problem I see is that people seem to be scared of a wolf again

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Is this really a page from the NY Times?

Did I just read an excellent article on the new york times???

There seems to be a shift of some sort.

I will be following this.

The shift is that this time the article agrees with your point of view.

As for Israel and Iran; Israel want blood. And she will get it. And we will all be forced to get involved as well. I think this will be our final war, and I think it will be one with no end in sight, one which fights over resources until the bitter end.

I only hope to be as wrong as wrong can be.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Yes I do agree Israel wants blood

but you know, in a world full of sheep it's our fault too

they can cry wolf a million times and people will still be scared of this fictional wolf

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join