It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SXWC) As Primitive as Can Be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
(SXWC) As Primitve as Can Be
----------------------------------------

12/19/12 The world waits for the time of great anticipation of the supposed end or huge catalyst of events to all unfold, or the few who truly believe nothing will happen it rub it in the faces of the paranoid and say "I told you so". No one definite on what will happen to them. Will Nibiru come? Will the Rapture happen? WW3, Aliens, Polar Shift, Galactic ALignment? No one knows until it starts.

12/20/12 People really start to become reckelss and panic. Some of the non-believers set up very quick make-shift camps and shelters as a "just-in-case". Scientist believe it maybe a Galactic Alignment, they arent sure though. More people panic now, even more afraid of the unknown then the fact something will happen.

12/21/12 The atmosphere above antarctica gets destroyed from the gravity due to the alignment of Earth and the Center of the Milky Way. All the heat from the sun starts to melt the ice. The water rises all over the Earth. The Earth goes into a panic. People trying to find wherever they can to hide. Killing each other for better places to stay to atempt to live. The Governing leaders of the UN long gone to under-ocean bases to try to live the catalyst. Suddenly the Magnetic Poles shift due to the gravity. Causing Volcanic Eruptions all over the Earth. Yellowstone, Mt. Saint Helens, Mt Vesuvius, Popocatepetl, to name a few, Erupt and kill thousands just the first blast alone. Tsunamis destroy most of the small islands that arent already flooded. California starts to seperate from America, causing large amounts of liquid hot magma to erupt from the gaping hole where California should be. The sudden movement of that giant chunk of land cause epic waves to strike Asia.

12/22/12 1/3 of the population dead. Almost through the Galactic Alignment. Many still dying from polution and famine. Desaese hasnt cause much trouble yet. Appalachian Mountains, Rocky Mountains are all thats left of America.

12/23/12 Galactic Alignment over. Polar shift done. The Atmoshpere is coming back in most places. The air is cleaner now then in Centuries. The only survivors live in the mountains. Ground level is still in too much Chaos to live on. 1/8th of the Population survived. The rest died from famine and desease, space dust and solar polution, heat, exuastion, murder, thirst, trampled, et cetera.

12/24/12 The survivors in the same 100 mile radius are gathering up. Gathering to the same point, drawn by a man-made fire. The damage isnt as bad as first thought. Large amounts of animals still live and thrive. Technology was kept in safe places by people who had prepaired for this. Only source of communication is of mouth or writing, all the satalites and towers were destryed in the desaster. No more internet, cell phones, TV, Radio, electricity. It is Primitive as Can Be

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Creepy, and we have almost 2.5 years to go until the big day.

and This is why I don't get the underground housing too. If the Earth can have such a major flood then wouldn't massive ship houses be a better investment? What's the plan for an underground leaky house? If the door is opened to partially release the water more water is bound to come in.

good story

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
thnx man. i wasnt sure if it was good while i was writing it.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by AntiConspirator]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Congratulations on the story my friend, I enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
thnx. i hope i win. lol. it could have been better, too bad tho. there will b another writing contest.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

Great story.

Need a part 2 to see how they will handle the new primitive
environment.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The extinction level event (ELE) is a theme that has always fascinated me. Whether it was because of a large meteor strike, an extended ice age or a pole 'flip' that wipes out most of humanity, it doesn't matter. It was nice to read how you saw such a disaster might affect those who survive.

I'm glad some did, here and there, to pick up the pieces and remake some sort of society once again. Maybe this time, we'll get it right.

Thanks for this.

new topics

top topics

join