It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Almost Causes World War 3!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
In my opinion,

The e.t's are helping us out, by not letting us destroy ourselves until nuclear weapons have been abolished.

I agree with this theory... I honestly believe that some of these beings are here to make sure we do not destroy ourselves and if we were ever to engauge in a nuclear war, we would all find out that we are not alone as ET's would likely destroy the weapons before they destroyed us.

Like the video of that that shows a UFO fly up to a missel while it's in orbit and the UFO shoots a laser at the tip of it and then zooms off in the same direction it came from. My guess if that wasnt a test missle, we would have seen it been destroyed.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Them little buggers don't come millions of miles they just come up out of our waters.

Our buddies do observe and monitor everything. If it was indeed UFO's there I would say N.K. wasn't doing anything good and if the UFO(s) made the missile fail then it definately was downed for a reason by our buddies.

Our buds aren't going to let us do anything to destroy "this Planet"... like a "total" Nuclear War but they don't care if you kill yourselves off they do consider the human species a stupid species.

Before it comes to total Nuclear War you would see such a frightening massive Earth vibrating shocker when massive number of ships (show as bright white lights) would show you they are here and you better knock it off. Earth is there home to, you can kill yourselves but they aren't going to let you kill there Earth home.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah, this All News Web.....I would at the very least take anything from them with a huge grain of salt. I mean it isn't that far fetched seeing how this kind of thing is documented to have happened before. But that would also make it pretty easy to fabricate as well. And as far is this being our technology, well go and read Rise of the Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs and you'll know that the nazis were developing anti-gravity even back then. We got their scientists but our technology doesn't even reflect that after 70 years? I can't wait for a full disclosure. I think it will seriously blow our minds what we have been kept in the dark about.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

They had no problems with us killing each other in the past; they didn't intervene at all in WW2 even though we could have killed everyone then.

If they're worried, they're worried about the planet, not us.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yea these extraterrestrials are helping us and care about us, in fact they possess logic and intelligence too.

If they really wanted to help they would stay completely out of our business or they should just reveal themselves and help us, but I am not sure they are so helpful after this incident.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"UFO Almost Causes World War 3!!!"

really??

overreact much?

News(cough) Source says ASIAN World War 3.....wouldnt that be a regional war and not a world war?

It's a shame really....I'm seeing a growing number of these kinds of thread Titles.

Guess I'm cranky today.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by wazar]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I've never heard of All News Web but the writing style and content seemed rather unprofessional and over-dramatized to me. Are we sure this is a credible source?

Have any other sources been cited about this supposed angst and panic and UFO report in Japan?

Please let me know if I'm way off on this, just speculating.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I speculate that the energy dept. HAS "U.F.O.'s", and that the reason that there are so many sightings around nuclear sites, launches, tests, etc. etc is because they monitor such things to gauge the severity and safety. That is my guess.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
HAHAHA THERE HERE TO HELP US!!! man you guys are all so ready for the great deception its unbelievable....

sure they will seem friendly at first, only cuz they want your souls not the death of your dust. there so smart the world is going to turn against and fight God coming on the clouds of heaven (thinking he is a invading ENEMY alien race)....

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Yea these extraterrestrials are helping us and care about us, in fact they possess logic and intelligence too.

If they really wanted to help they would stay completely out of our business or they should just reveal themselves and help us, but I am not sure they are so helpful after this incident.

I think this can be VERY true just think about it. UFOs' had been documented ever since the early times of mankind and even way before man kind possessed nuclear power. UFOs' was documented when man was living in caves and what not. So if "They" wanted to harm and destroy us then we would have been destroyed thousands of years ago. But i think they are observing us and seeing how far we can advance and by the looks of the human... so far so good. So what do you guys think about this?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So first we had the Cuban Missile Crisis, and now we have the Alien Missile Crisis. Why not?

No offense, the light shows in the sky are impressive and all, but they're getting kind of boring. I hope "they" hurry up and land already; it would be nice to check out one of those babies up close and maybe even take a spin on it.

PS: What I cannot understand is why the Japanese do not have a satellite where they can view and specifically track the missile's location and movement in real time. I mean, they have cameras up everyone's arsehole, but they do not have a camera for a missile launch? Whatever.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

One of the big dangers of all of this lies down the line in the responses the various players in the region take. The worst possible scenario is proliferation. I expect the number of secret man made UFOs in the the region will scale as tension increases, satellites are still limited versus airborne surveillance, and I wouldn't be shocked if the false alarm was down to a man made UFO. Of course a random radar misidentification is possible (Nena style), but tension isn't high enough to warrant the kind of stand-off seen during the cold war.

AFAIK (haven't checked the sources) the 99 Red Balloons scenario actually happened (!!!) in 1983, but some quick and rational thinking saved the world.

I think in that regard UFOs, regardless of the their origin, had defence significance.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
All News Web is a very good source, and their articles and press-releases is allways interesting and very worth checking out. I would say it is a trustable and very good paper.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Star and Flag,good post.I tend to agree with some posters on here,it was probably one of our anti-gravity saucer craft.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Pretty sure it has to be a spy plane from some country (probably the U.S.) monitoring the event. I imagine many countries were keeping an eye on this.

Why would an alien UFO show up for this launch? If NK was telling the truth about the payload at least (I doubt they had a nuke on the thing), then to any outside entities, it would appear to be just another satellite launch, which many countries launch a rather lot of, constantly. How would they know it was a test for a missile? You know, many of these missiles can and are used for more than one purpose.

I do find it very likely that we would have had aircraft monitoring the launch though, that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anyway ... they didnt launch and .... there is no WW3 so ...... please don't add to the hysteria.

Everything got/gets solved

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

That's exactly what I was thinking. Probably a weird shaped (disc or cigar shaped perhaps?) U.S. or Russian Military aircraft.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

How many ATS accounts do you -- shills have anyway?
Sheesh!! give us all a break!

This has already been posted before with the same source. I am aghast at what some will accept as "credible" sources.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Smack]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Smack]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I wonder if there was a UFO when the north korean rocket launched?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I dont believe they just show up, what you have is ten times more people watching the skies due to the threat by north korea, therefore with more eyes on the sky they are going to report any and everything possible from citizens to military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join