It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
canadafreepress.com...

Author
Sher Zieve Bio
Send a friendEmail Article
broken watermains
By Sher Zieve Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving as quickly as he can to gut the USA and then divide its body parts amongst like-minded globalists, the USA’s Supreme Leader Barack Hussein Obama used the G-20 conference to begin his turnover of USA sovereignty to said internationalists and start the move toward a one-world government. Obama has signed off on international legislation—the Financial Stability Board—that would regulate ALL firms, including those within the USA and places them under the responsibility of an international governmental agency.

On FNC’s Greta Van Susteren’s program, author and columnist Dick Morris noted “literally from April 2nd of this year, that is, today, it’s a whole new world of financial regulation in which, essentially, ALL of the U.S. regulatory bodies and ALL U.S. companies are put under international regulation, international supervision. It really amounts to a global economic government.”

So there you have it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I watched this and am wondering

from April 2nd of this year, that is, today, it’s a whole new world of financial regulation in which, essentially, ALL of the U.S. regulatory bodies and ALL U.S. companies are put under international regulation, international supervision. It really amounts to a global economic government.”

From same article

Called the Financial Stability Board (FSB), the pending international body’s legislation—which will of course override the US Constitution—states: “We agree to a framework of internationally agreed upon high standards. We will set up a financial stability board with a strengthened mandate to extend regulation and oversight to all systemically important financial institutions, instruments and markets”—including hedge funds, all—anything that they decide is important to the system—to endorse and implement tough new principles on paying (ph) compensation and to support sustainable compensation schemes and the corporate social responsibility of ALL firms.” The international community will now be able to determine the salaries and compensation of us all.

also

During this same conference, Obama officially announced the reduction in US nuclear weaponry, so that Iran will be more amenable to sitting down to talk with the US. In other words, he’s again announced to the world that the USA is no longer a threat to anyone

Well, that's a fine mess.

I am shocked that no one seems to care.

[edit on 113030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Great, albeit terrifying, find. Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yea right. It already IS a global economic/financial system. It has been for some time. Since we were put into hock by blowing our budget surplus and borrowing trillions from foreign countries we kinda gave up that whole sovereignty angle.

It would have been fine had we kept a watchful eye on the US financial industry but that, apparently, was too much to ask. So we sold borderline fraudulent investment products to foreign investors thereby putting their US debt securities --- their massive US investments --- at risk. They are demanding (and if I were them I would as well) that the system be mdified so that one country's malfeasance can't damage another country's economy. If we ever expect to sell US debt to anyone ever again you can rest assured that transparent, unifrom regulation will be a prerequisite.

To try and paint this as some sort of Obama treasonous act is outright ridiculous. If we want to borrow from the world economy then they get a say in the rules. These people clearly have a very myopic view of the current situation. We're in no position to dictate terms. It was our cluster-fart that caused this mess and the world's nations are calling us on it.

Too bad we didn't mind our own house before everything blew up, huh?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great find! Great thread! I'm pissed. I don't believe that any one board should oversee the entire global financial system, as it forces one specific kind of financial model onto our shores. We should be free to decide our own financial model, independent of any regulation. That is our sovereignty, right?

That's it, for me. I see that we've had our system undermined by the dumbing-down of Americans (who are too comfortable with fast-foods and easy lifestyles) We are not the responsible country we once were. We are no longer the bastion of freedom. We are over-legislated fools, generally speaking.

Can this be construed as treason? Is this an usurpation of our Constitution?

Sound off!

------------------------------------------
I'm on a rant, now --------------------
------------------------------------------

Democracy can obviously not survive in the face of 80% of the people of any 1st world nation living incapable of Piaget's Formal Operational Stage of Cognitive Development.

Voters are too easily fooled. People really are too dumb to rule. So, the natural result of our experiment is that it has failed, because our leaders failed to insight support by logic, but rather by coersion and psychological manipulation.

Success has gone to the combination of the elite faction of bankers, the manipulators (actors/royals), the military tyrants (police), and the scientific thinkers (intellectual elite). Our lives really, now, rest in their hands.

The rich got richer, and the poor are dying, because of this. That is the laws of the jungle. Too bad that you all are incapable of living by the laws of the divine (science), because that was your only chance.

So, you have it, Americans. You failed, because you are weak, simple-minded, and lazy. You will never win, because you will not stand up for Liberty.

O-315

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

HI,
I am just trying to understand all of this, thanks for the replies, it all seems so complicated.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by organism315

I am pissed too, and terrified, seriously,

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by organism315

Can this be construed as treason? Is this an usurpation of our Constitution?

Well he was called the usurper, so looks to me like he is doing exactly what I thought he would do and it was all planned.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Great post!

What we are seeing is the end of an era. Many of us are scared, sad, mad, and rightly so! So quickly the U.S. has moved into uncharted waters, and we are left shaking our heads in unbelief...

It seems like yesterday was "New World Order Day"...
with the G20 summit.

Many intend to fight till the end, in different ways. Who knows how all the details will reveal themselves. I suppose in the end it was part of the plan, just dont want it, dont like it, and I am not going to cooperate!

Starred & Flagged!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I know there are a lot of angry people out there, there were protesters down at the St. Capital today.

I read other forums and even supporters are becoming disillusioned.
But people like me are so confused,

I try and read all the post and get a clear picture, but it is not clear.

I am afraid this confusion is what will doom us.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Look, we all have to quit playing their game! The Government is a canibal it feeds on our hard earned tax dollars. Refrain from buying things you don't really need. Starve the beast,get back to basics.

It seems that none of our elected officals will listen to the people anymore.They do as they see fit regardless of the majority opinion. Obama,Pelosi,Reid and many many more have methodically sold us down the river. As it stands now all we can do is wait for the other shoe to drop,then come out swinging.

There needs to be grass root movements across the country to remove these traitors from office.Now!! Get friends together and file law suites against them for treasonist acts against the people of the united states.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by daddyroo45]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.gulf-daily-news.com...

Status: 28 colleges set up to review major financial institutions with cross-border operations that could pose the greatest threat to the financial system. Remaining colleges planned by June this year.

Status: The EU aims to adopt a new bloc-wide systemic risk council chaired by the European Central Bank to be put in place during next year. The US also mulling a new authority to monitor systemic risk.

Status: Global securities standards setter IOSCO has published principles for regulating hedge funds. The EU is due to come out with a draft law on April 21 for registration and supervision of hedge funds and private equity

Status: The EU is in final stages of adopting a law that makes registration of credit rating agencies and their direct supervision compulsory.

Status: The EU will come forward with principles on executive remuneration on April 21. US Treasury wants regulators to issue standards for executive compensation across all financial firms.

Status: Dealers of OTC traded credit default swaps agree to centrally clear European transactions by the end of July. Central clearing has begun in US. Industry has agreed to incorporate cash auctions into standard documentation for settling credit default swap contracts.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Refrain from buying things you don't really need. Starve the beast,get back to basics.

Yes I have said this before in the forum

Odd that was the thought that was going through my mind too, we have been sold down the river,

And, daddy, there seems to be so few on the forum that care.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
canadafreepress.com...

Author
Sher Zieve Bio
Send a friendEmail Article
broken watermains
By Sher Zieve Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving as quickly as he can to gut the USA and then divide its body parts amongst like-minded globalists, the USA’s Supreme Leader Barack Hussein Obama used the G-20 conference to begin his turnover of USA sovereignty to said internationalists and start the move toward a one-world government. Obama has signed off on international legislation—the Financial Stability Board—that would regulate ALL firms, including those within the USA and places them under the responsibility of an international governmental agency.

On FNC’s Greta Van Susteren’s program, author and columnist Dick Morris noted “literally from April 2nd of this year, that is, today, it’s a whole new world of financial regulation in which, essentially, ALL of the U.S. regulatory bodies and ALL U.S. companies are put under international regulation, international supervision. It really amounts to a global economic government.”

So there you have it.

So there I have it? That's a great summary of what exactly? ATS refuses to let me post a thread without more than a couple lines of my own thoughts.

This one phrase:

the USA’s Supreme Leader Barack Hussein Obama

lets me know the article you use is completely BIASED. Then we have the source being Fox News. Big surprise! What does nuclear arms reductions have to do with turning over US sovereignty realistically? The suggestion that the world would be a less secure place with less nuclear arms is ludicrous and could only come from the paranoid and fear mongering far right.

The fear mongering on all sides confuses the issue. It's a question of finding a balance to get us out of this crisis that seemed to appear out of nowhere as soon as the election was over.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The U.S. President can not turn over sovernity or any other matter that over rules our constitution without the vote of approval of congress......

I am sure there are some quick constitutional atty's here on ATS that can give us a quick response.....and how we the people should handle such an event.....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Morris: Obama a 'Disaster' at the G20 Summit

transcript

www.foxnews.com...

MORRIS: Well, it's made up the central bankers of the G-20 states. And one of the ironies and things about this is the United States has about 60 percent of the assets of the G-20 -- no, I'm sorry, about 40 percent of the assets of the GDP of the entire G-20, and yet we have one vote and Argentina has one vote.

But the central bankers make this up. They essentially are more or less a self-perpetuating oligarchy. They're not really chosen by anybody. I suppose they're appointed by their prime ministers and presidents, but that's a lengthy and arm's length process.

And as to whether their rules will be advisory or mandatory, it'll be up to them. Clearly, this communique indicates that they want agreed upon high standards, which means uniformity. And they presumably will have the power to compel this through their member states.

You know, I've had a long experience in dealing with the European Union, and this is how they operate. All the focus was on how much will there be in the stimulus package, $1.1 trillion. And did Obama win? Did Sarkozy win? And in the meantime, they slip this in under the radar, which is absolutely creating an international economic union.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I beg your forgiveness
edited
because I was rude,

[edit on 023030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 023030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by daddyroo45

Refrain from buying things you don't really need. Starve the beast,get back to basics.

Yes I have said this before in the forum

Odd that was the thought that was going through my mind too, we have been sold down the river,

And, daddy, there seems to be so few on the forum that care.

I care. I don't know if I care enough or as much as you do but how would that be measured. Daddyroo45 makes a good point and let me tell you I am doing my part. Our society is way too addicted to consumption for consumptions sake. It has become a habit to go to Walmart once a week as a social outing where we give our money to the fatcats that take the money out of our local communities and redistribute it to the wealthy corporate aristocracy or the slave owners in China.

How long will the Chinese people continue to buy the propaganda their government sells them? It is almost a mirror image of the Land of Opportunity cow fudge that we in the US were fed after WW2. It's always the people with the money that pull the strings and make us fight each other for their continued profit.

Is there a perfect government anywhere?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
The U.S. President can not turn over sovernity or any other matter that over rules our constitution without the vote of approval of congress......

I am sure there are some quick constitutional atty's here on ATS that can give us a quick response.....and how we the people should handle such an event.....

Well that would be helpful.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I cannot disagree with anything you are saying,

I am looking for a cabin in the hills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join