It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
The U.S. President can not turn over sovernity or any other matter that over rules our constitution without the vote of approval of congress......

I am sure there are some quick constitutional atty's here on ATS that can give us a quick response.....and how we the people should handle such an event.....

Yep, there sure is... Get out your guns, go to the nations capital and start shooting any traitor that sold our country, then go to the federal reserve and start shooting the bosses there that bribed and bought our leaders as well. This will serve as a big message to anyone stupid enough to try it again.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Well, if you are interested in going after the power brokers, go to Wall street, or the next board meeting of Exxon, or any of the other oil companies. Better yet, go to the richest communities in the country, and take a tour of the golf course on a Sunday afternoon.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Anyway you slice it, the world's governments, which represent the people of the world far more than the world's corporations, taking come control over international financing, regulating international financing, and developing world standards for how these investment corporations conduct business is a good thing.

The only people telling your different are the people who want to keep the system operating in the dark so that they can continue to rob the people of the world blind. Well, there is also the sheople who follow these crooks.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Gosh I hate to say it Kiddies, however, this was mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Holy Bible, a book that no one wants to read anymore.

We are in the last days. Sit back and watch it come together. Be amazed and then tremble for the Day of the Almighty's Judgement will be at hand.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Anyway you slice it, the world's governments, which represent the people of the world far more than the world's corporations, taking come control over international financing, regulating international financing, and developing world standards for how these investment corporations conduct business is a good thing.

If only it worked that easily... Unfortunatly things never work the way theyre supposed too, especially if it involves governmental involvment.

The only people telling your different are the people who want to keep the system operating in the dark so that they can continue to rob the people of the world blind. Well, there is also the sheople who follow these crooks.

This will kill investment, and innovation... Europe lags the US greatly, as does the rest of the world, in innovation and R&D, etc. This also supercedes the US constitution, you know, that thing that free men died for so that we would NOT become like the rest of the world, but rather be unique and as free as we wished... Europe has got to be all smiles right now though, they have been trying to get the shackles on the US economy for some time...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
Gosh I hate to say it Kiddies, however, this was mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Holy Bible, a book that no one wants to read anymore.

We are in the last days. Sit back and watch it come together. Be amazed and then tremble for the Day of the Almighty's Judgement will be at hand.

Please, lets leave religion out of the subject... People have been predicting the end of days for ever....Nothing new here...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by haika

Is this like "mine is bigger than yours" kinda thing?

Ok, so, the USA is better than EU.
Is there a trophy emoticon/icon around? I guess not. Oh well..... :trophy:

Im not the most patriotic individual. Not like I used to be... Lets just say my eyes have been opened. I know longer wish to follow down this death spiral the US is heading towards. Taxation without representation, bigger government aching for a nanny state. Debt that my childrens childrens children will be paying for (im 22 years old)... Its on and on...Im tired of it. I dont wish to be an Empire, we are following Rome... We all know how well that ended for them.

The US "used" to be unique, now its just like all the other corrupt nations that have inhabited this planet.

Here is what I want, I took this from thje 912 project wish list.

1. Term Limits for all elected offices--no more professional politicians
2. Term limits for all bureaucracies--set expiration dates for all existing and any proposed federal programs
3. Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments.
4. Return to the gold standard.
5. A balanced budget with 70% of revenues divvied out to govt. programs, 20% to national debt and 10% to savings with only the interest earned allowed to be spent in emergencies.
6. 100 day (or less) congressional sessions (the less time they spend up there on Capitol Hill, the less legislative crap they can foist on us).
7. Term limits on all federal judgeships, including the Supreme Court
8. Abolish the Federal Reserve and any other quasi-government agency (i.e. FDMC and FNMA). Privatize most government activities as bureaucracies approach their expiration dates (see #2).
9. No income tax at all. Congress is only constitutionally allowed to tax trade, so we develop a simple tax structure on goods and services--this, by the way, should have the effect of encouraging savings as only consumption would be taxable!
10. Cede "federal," ownership of land to the States to dispose of as they see fit (most of the West, for example, is owned by the feds and is, therefore, mostly unproductive).
11. Unilaterally resign from such treaties/contracts/organizations as the UN, NATO, GATT, NAFTA, Kyoto accord, etc., etc. Not that some of these things don't have worthy goals, but they all erode our national sovereignty.
12. I don't have a specific proposal here, but a goal: level the playing field between small and big business. Big business is way too "in bed," with our politicians, getting them to pass regulations which stifle competition in the name of "safety," or whatever other reason they can come up with. There's too much regulation making it very difficult for small fish to compete with big fish.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Fox News]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

The silly thing about Obama followers, and I guess this could be said about Bush followers, but they really do not have a concept of how the outside world works. Alot of Obama followers are young, and to be frank, stupid (im 22). They dont pay taxes yet (or, not like they will, especially if theyre cateogrized as being too "rich" by the obama admin) and most are more worried about going out and getting hammered on friday and saturday night versus reading up on just how unrosey a place the world really is. It doesnt work like Obama thinks, his heart may very well be in the right place, but his head is not.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Fox News]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox News

Nobody said that regulating the International banking and Investment communities would be easy, of course it won't be, but it is necessary.

It is hard to believe that anyone with half a brain still thinks deregulation is good for the economy. The last thing we need is more of the same that created this mess in the first place.

Regulation doesn't kill investment, it re-instates confidence, which is exactly what needs to happen. In addition, deregulation of the Investment Sector squashes investment in R&D. Why invest in R&D when it is so much more profitable to scam the average investor, buy productive companies with questionable instruments, rip apart these companies and sell the parts for massive profits, and then stick the 401k people with the worthless stock of the gutted company. This is why technological development has almost ground to a halt over the last decade since the repub contract on America was enacted.

How about term limits for corporate charters, this is where we really need to head.

The gold standard will never be put back in place, and in today's economy it doesn't make sense.

Privatizing government is surrendering our constitutional rights to private interests not held to the standards of our government. It is a ridiculous pipe dream akin to communism.

The federal government has traditionally controlled land not held by private interests. There is no reason to change this. Most government held land can be bought, or even homesteaded. Why change this? If anything, we need to start forcing corporations to clean up abandoned properties. Trace where the money went, and make the people pay for the messes they created.

It is a legitimate, constitutionally numerated function of the fed to conduct treaties. Only the fed gov should represent the public in international treaties. If anything, it is time to re-visit the WTO agreement, and establish international environmental and labor standards, along with numerous other international standards that need to be made.

Get rid of the income tax, sounds good. Replace it with taxes on goods and services that cross state and international borders, which is what should pay for the federal government.

What we need to do to level the playing field is to make environmental standards the same everywhere, instead of allowing big business to bribe local officials, which is easier to do than bribing federal officials, stacking the odds against smaller businesses.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This has been planned for generations and only now are Americans waking up, as those of us that has researched this have been called Conspiracy theorist, but only now are people realizing that all we have been saying is true with the exception of insiders like Jones, Ickes, Wolf, Moore, and many others that are working both sides.........telling partial truth to the 10% deception and helping to identify those against the NWO.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It was designed to be complicated and it goes back generations. Some of us have simplifed it with a chronology nad summation of the big picture. Its coming to a head soon............

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XD9611
I am hoping that IF we are sold out to globalism we stand up and take back our country from TPTB and their minions, our president being one i might add. Most folks dont take the time to read into the actions being taken, complacency time is over!! I hope they find zero hiding in a hole in the ground like some other idiot leader we once knew.............

No ifs, we have been sold out to the NWO and thrown under the bus by our leader as to what a bad country we are to the rest of the World.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
we were sold out as far back as the traitor Woodrow Wilson in 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve act as pushed by Mandel House, to FDR a real scum and traitor for the Illuminati, and selling us out but failed with the forerunner of Obama's stimulus plan; the NEW DEAL, and JFK was going to free us.....but didn't for obvious reasons, and everyone there after were traitors....ALL of the them.

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonary in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonsary to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
We allowed ourselves to be sold out by the con job of the free market touted by Reagan and GH Bush, who came to power through the actions of Middle Eastern terrorist groups, to the IC's (International Corporations). The CWO (Current World Order) doesn't want the governments of the world to start regulating international banking and investment, because it is through international banking and investment that the IC's and the CWO have taken control of the world's economy, subjugated the world's government to their control, and enslaved the masses.

Regulation of international banking and investment is a step in the right direction, towards the people gaining back control of their economic freedom, and therefore their liberty. Regulation of international banking and investment is a good thing for the people. Down with the CWO, hail to the NWO.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"We allowed ourselves to be sold out by the con job of the free market touted by Reagan and GH Bush,"

*****Not correct if you want the evidence I can provide. It all started with Adam Weishaupt who completed the detailed plan of world revolution on May 1, 1776. It has been carried from Illuminati generation to generation, father to son to ensure success. Yes, the US Illuminati has had ideas of their own but the created wars since 1776 to Afghanistan and Iraq now, every one, has been orchestrated by the Illuminati to keep the masses under control, gain wealth and reduce the population. The grand finale is coming soon to kill millions if not billions by orchestrated war, poverty, disease and mass executions. Notice the NSSM 200, Kissinger and Haig's plan for depopulation.

"who came to power through the actions of Middle Eastern terrorist groups, to the IC's (International Corporations). "

*****They came to power by the Illuminati. The Illuminati, United States and England formed the Islamic radical group called the Brotherhood and had Sadat assassinated because he was bringing peace to the Middle East. In the 1930's, The House of Saud, US and European Illuminati used the studies by Hempler to take apart and target Islam in order to destroy Islam in order for the New Age Luciferian Movement today can take over. Christianity, Atheism, and Islam share the same enemy and they don't know it.............the Luciferian Illuminati that is hiding among the Scottish Rite masons, Vatican, zionism and now the New Age christian church.

"the CWO (Current World Order) doesn't want the governments of the world to start regulating international banking and investment, because it is through international banking and investment that the IC's and the CWO have taken control of the world's economy, subjugated the world's government to their control, and enslaved the masses."

*****Not yet......a big war and the taking out of the USA is next. there is no current world order, there is the new World Order which has been set up since 1776...through the Illuminati and brought to today.

"Regulation of international banking and investment is a step in the right direction, towards the people gaining back control of their economic freedom, and therefore their liberty."

*****This will not happen. It is not in prophesy and 350,000 Mexican soldiers on the border of the southwest US, Chinese and Russian Troops in Mexico behind them, Over 1,000,000 ++ UN troops in the US, Russians in Cuba, South America, Alaska, and the Canadian border, HAARP, Chemtrails, a nuke here and there in the near future, a calculated Flu pandemic and the building of over 3,000 U.S. concentration Camps, all say this won't happen.

Regulation of international banking and investment is a good thing for the people. Down with the CWO, hail to the NWO.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You should be aware that the trade 'deficit' is an outright lie, a lawyerly precarication, an imposition on the truth. America brings in ten times the amount it spends internationally. We; manage, create, invent, write, record, and other 'brain' functions. With a little of this money, we buy their 'back breaking' labor. Yes, many of our nations' workers who are uneducated or unable to do brain work, are not able to get work now, but it is a direct result of globalization, and the market principle of buying the most for the least still holds. I refuse to buy something fancier, or substandard, or more expensive, solely because it is made in America. I can't afford that luxury. The US predominates the worlds economies, dwarfs them. Like an Elephant to a horse. We buy their commodities or manufactured items, with money we earned from THEM. And we still have a vast majority of it left over. Even with the 'decline' in the standard of living, our quality of life is rapidly increasing. This is due to the proliferation of communications such as the internet, the explosion of knowledge and tech in human health, and new labor saving devices and prefections in manufacturing and distribution enabled by electronics. As the Bible prophesied, we are in a period of explosive growth in knowledge. In most areas, we know ten times what we had learned in all of history combined, in the last decade.
I also think that the Biblical phrase 'sons of Satan' is not symbolic, but quite literal. Many of our movers and shakers thru history, and currently, are his offspring, the Nephilim. And there aint' a darn thing we can do about it. God knows that, and is planning to come straighten things out, imprisoning them (and we can not know who, and we can not fight their superior power) but that Lucifer also knows. So Lucifer is working on a big lie, and trying to get all of us to think that when Christ returns, it is an alien invasion by the 'bad' aliens, and for us to turn our weapons against those 'aliens'. Those same 'aliens/angels' that we rejected at Edwards AFB in the '50s, who wanted us to lay off the nukes. SciFi and popular belief promotes the idea that the universe is full of other 'evolved' life, and that our simplistic humanity is only a footnote. That is directly in opposition to the Bible. It says that there are a bunch of other sentient beings, calling them 'angels' and that some of them rebeled against Jehovah. 2/3rds did not. The Book of Enoch, the first book, details how they were not granted a second chance. Humanity was. Pissed off those 'fallen angels/aliens'. And some day soon, we are going to be elevated from 'a little lower than the angels' to Sons of God, ruling over all of the universe.
What I am saying is that this whole alien/ufo/uso business is all part of a greater conspiracy by Lucifer, engineered for thousands of years. And the Bible states that, and that MOST people will fall for it. '...if it were possible, even the Elect.'
Now it becomes time to hear from some of the 'sheeple' who already fell for the Satanic lies.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Yeah, completely true, the Free Market con job gave new life to the NWO types. What ever some guy set up to take over the world in 1776, they weren't succeeding at it until Reagan took over in 1980 and began selling the U.S. working class down the river.

Here is something else that you have completely backwards, the Masons are th good guys, and the Catholic Church and Islam are the bad guys. The whole purpose of Masonry is make a man a better man. It was a way to help men from the lower class to improve themselves, and develop social skills and graces. Most of the founding fathers of the U.S. revolution were Masons, the good guys. To be a Mason all you have to be is a person of good character, and memorize some lessons.

The Masonic organization sprang from the Stone workers (Masons) trade union. Trade Unions created the market economic system. These are the people to trust and listen to.

The Catholic Church is the group that came up with the divine rights of kings nonsense that led to the feudalistic dark ages. If there is any group out to rule the world, the Catholic church would be on top of the list. Considering how badly the Catholic church has twisted the teachings of Christ, I'd have to say that they would also be my prime group as doing the work of Satan.

The history of Islam is a history of war, if there is any group more likely to seek to take over the world than the Catholic Church, it would be Islam, as they have that goal stated as their purpose. Do you support the enslavement of women? Once again, what do you think Satan would have in mind for humanity?

Sorry, but you have been sold a bill of goods. There is no large groups of troops building up in Mexico. Believe me, I know.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"Yeah, completely true, the Free Market con job gave new life to the NWO types. What ever some guy set up to take over the world in 1776, they weren't succeeding at it until Reagan took over in 1980 and began selling the U.S. working class down the river."

*****they have succeeded since May 1, 1776, almost perfectly as history has demonstrated over and over. Its a fact that Albert Pike, Mason, 33rd Degree, Scottish rite, Luciferian, planned WWI, WWII and WWIII between 1850 and 1871. He tasked Karl Marx to write the Communist Manifesto after 1841 when Clinton Roosevelt, a Mason and Ancestor to another Mason named FDR; wrote the Root Document, "The Science of Government Based on Natural Law" , in 1841, that he took from Adam Weishaupt's plan finished on May 1, 1776. We gave Communism to Russia before the 1900's. Karl Ritter was tasked by Pike to write the Anti-thesis to communism, Facism, in order to foment a war as was in the planning stages until 1871.

"Here is something else that you have completely backwards, the Masons are th good guys, and the Catholic Church and Islam are the bad guys."

****No, its not backwards. Most Masons after they take the Blood Oaths, and are mentored by their worshipful masters, have no idea that their 33rd degree, Scottish rite, Masters are in league with a Luciferian group of entities. They believe that Lucifer is an enlightened being and they are setting up the next "evolution" of mankind to an spiritual existence. A lie that they are believing. Their mission was or is to unite all religions which won't happen and is predicted in the Bible as the Anti-christ emerges. It won't happen but for 3.5 years and then the NWO and its propoents, The Vatican, Black Pope, Masonry, and Zionist Jews, Mormons and many others will know the truth about Jesus Christ when he returns.

"The whole purpose of Masonry is make a man a better man. It was a way to help men from the lower class to improve themselves, and develop social skills and graces. Most of the founding fathers of the U.S. revolution were Masons, the good guys. To be a Mason all you have to be is a person of good character, and memorize some lessons. "

*****Yes, this is exactly true. For 90% of the Masons this is the truth. However the untold truth is that they are being used and lied too in order to cover their major role in the NWO. This is why they have the divided York rite and Scottish Rite. In the beginning it is determined if the "candidate" is a Bible believer, and person of good character but mainly if he believes in the Bible. If he does, then they are put into the York Rite. If not, he is put into the Scottish rite as a possible candidate to move up fast, and if he has a significant position they can reach a 33rd degree in one weekend....by the "blue Light special"......Billy Graham, Robert Shueller, Pope, and many others are Masons. You cannot take the Blood Oaths, protect other masons and be a Christian at the same time.

"The Masonic organization sprang from the Stone workers (Masons) trade union. Trade Unions created the market economic system. These are the people to trust and listen to."

*****Yes, but, first of all the Masons came from Nimrod, Old Testament, builder of the Pyramids, and he was Nephilm. From there the Masons took on other functions. The Illuminati did join and hide in the 33rd degree Masons and higher after the formal signing and merging with the Illumianti in 1782 at the Congress of Wilhemsbad, and has been a cancer ever since and most Masons aren't aware of this Luciferian tie.

"The Catholic Church is the group that came up with the divine rights of kings nonsense that led to the feudalistic dark ages. If there is any group out to rule the world, the Catholic church would be on top of the list. Considering how badly the Catholic church has twisted the teachings of Christ, I'd have to say that they would also be my prime group as doing the work of Satan."

****Yes...this is true. The Jesuits are in the lead today. they have created most wars using the methods in the Helgelian Dialectic. Islam was invaded by Britian and my own country in the 1920s to 1930's to create an extremist group called the Brotherhood. Hempler and Lawrence of Arabia, FDR and many more sought to find weaknesses and ways to destroy Islam, later Christianity and the last group to be subjugated will be the Atheist to bow down to the Masonic God, Lucifer and the False Prophet, the Pope.........but this will be for a short time.

"The history of Islam is a history of war, if there is any group more likely to seek to take over the world than the Catholic Church, it would be Islam, as they have that goal stated as their purpose. Do you support the enslavement of women? Once again, what do you think Satan would have in mind for humanity?"

*****I know what Lucifer/Satan has in mind for humanity. He is using the 13 Illuminati families to use pawns to make his dream of destroying mankind a reality but he will fail.

"Sorry, but you have been sold a bill of goods. There is no large groups of troops building up in Mexico. Believe me, I know."

*******Sorry, someone is lying to you. Confirmed from good sources that the Chinese and Russian troops are there. There are about 350,000 Mexican troops forming on the border areas now, ready to lead an assault to the US, after the flu pandemic and martial law hits. Our troops will be moved out or subjugated, Good cops disarmed, felons given armed security positions with law enforcement powers and talking about death.....you haven't seen anything like its going to be since the Holocaust. the over 1,000,000 UN troops already here will be used to subjugate Americans. They government wants a civil war instead of stopping it. They tried this before in 1933 by contracting Major General Smedley Butler, USMC to lead 500,000 former WWI vets into DC and subjugate FDR. However, Butler outsmarted them and blew the whistle and the congressional investigation confirmed it, however the Illumianti swept it under the carpet. Prescott Bush, Rockefeller, DuPonts and even FDR was in on it. They were catch Butler preparing the coup and declare martial law, so that the TRAITOR FDR a real scum, would declare Martial law and a dictatorship per his own vile words. "To hell with the American People as far as a democracy is concerned, it doesn't exist and never did"...true quote he made on March 4, 1939.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Since 1776, the people of the U.S. and Western Europe, and pretty much across the planet have continuously improved their lives, and expanded their liberties. While I have no doubt there are plenty of people in powerful positions who desire a totalitarian NWO, they have been losing that battle for awhile now.

The Masonic organizations are not hierarchical in nature like say, the Catholic Church, and would be of very little use to any group trying to use the organization as a tool for power. Scottish Rite does have the higher order, but choice of being York Rite or Scottish Rite is more what events one wants to participate in. The Illuminati isn't a recognized Masonic organization. If they exist, any association with Masonry is most likely to undermine the reputation of the group.

I have been to those areas in Mexico, and these supposed troop build ups do not exist. In addition, it would be an extremely foolish tactical move to try and invade the U.S. through those areas. The area is beautiful, and extremely harsh. Any army would have to travel through a vast mountainous desert where they would be completely exposed to any and all types of attacks. Then of course the native of that particular area of the country tends to be particularly ornery in nature. In addition, once across the border, you would probably be looking at high desertion rates.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"Since 1776, the people of the U.S. and Western Europe, and pretty much across the planet have continuously improved their lives, and expanded their liberties."

****The control of the Illuminati has went according to their plan by creating wars using the principle of the Helgelian Dialectic. Liberties have been reduced without our knowledge and controlled behind the scenes by the Counsel of the 13, CFR, Bilderbergers, RIIA, Trilateral Commission to name a few.

"While I have no doubt there are plenty of people in powerful positions who desire a totalitarian NWO, they have been losing that battle for awhile now."

****100% incorrect! they have been winning since 1776 and when their plans didn't go according to the plan exact they fixed it by a revolution, assassination or war. The people who are in powerful positions can be found in the 13 Illuminati families and their connected secret societies.

"The Masonic organizations are not hierarchical in nature like say, the Catholic Church, and would be of very little use to any group trying to use the organization as a tool for power."

*****Would you like me to name all the degrees of the Masons, Knights Templar and Illuminati? I can if you want me too....You statement is totally false. Any 16 year old researcher can find this out.

"Scottish Rite does have the higher order, but choice of being York Rite or Scottish Rite is more what events one wants to participate in."

******Wrong...this is the pat answer.

"The Illuminati isn't a recognized Masonic organization. If they exist, any association with Masonry is most likely to undermine the reputation of the group."

*****The Illuminati joined the Masons officially in June of 1782 at the Congress of Wilhemsbad, google this. They are undermining the masonic groups but most Masons are not aware of this cancer within the group and they are not aware of the true agenda of the 33rd degree, Scottish Rite masons. Even Billy Graham and Robert Shueller are Masons, 33rd or higher degrees.

"I have been to those areas in Mexico, and these supposed troop build ups do not exist."

******They do now............under the guise of fighting drug cartels

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

the BS to set up the Deployment of troops and set up another false enemy to justify our Martial law coming.

www.youtube.com...

The BS about the Pirates in Africa is the same story for the promotion of the African Union and the Drug cartels to justify the war to set up the North American Union.

"In addition, it would be an extremely foolish tactical move to try and invade the U.S. through those areas. The area is beautiful, and extremely harsh. Any army would have to travel through a vast mountainous desert where they would be completely exposed to any and all types of attacks."

*****No one is going to stop them, when the inner government is working with them. hellooooo.

"Then of course the native of that particular area of the country tends to be particularly ornery in nature. In addition, once across the border, you would probably be looking at high desertion rates."

*****Not when the land in the US we stole is promised to be returned to Mexico....wake up!!! There is an unprecedented migration of Mexicans leaving the US over the past month. Know why? Sure, thought that you would never ask.
they know the storm is coming to close the borders and the war that is getting ready for the US............inside.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join