It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN declares probability of new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He friends, this is only my second post
(I am a firm believer in not posting for the sake of posting)
But this is how can i put it

edition.cnn.com...

there was a video a ways back on ATS regarding 9/11 that revealed a number of tv shows aired before 9/11 such as an episode of simpsons and the x files
which hinted to the disaster this is based on a black magic/masonic whatever... belief that in order to achieve success in these demonic acts you must somewhat reveal it to the victims(kinda like the vampire that has to be invited in before he strikes his victim)

link to simpsons episode
www.youtube.com...

link to xfiles episode reveal 9/11
www.youtube.com...

[

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Objectivethinking]

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Objectivethinking]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Objectivethinking

I dunno if it came out before or after 9-11, but the movie "The Long Kiss Goodnight" specifically talked about terrorists flying a plane into the world trade center. How eerie is that?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

LMFAO i was about to post this same thing.. i'm frothing at the mouth they dont even hide it anymore!!! :O

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

"The U.S. and Europe, who have dominated the G-8, now have little option too but to accept a new world order."

right near the end of the topic :O

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nothing foreshadowed 9/11 like The Loan Gunmen!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I love the Simpsons. That's my favorite show.
The Stone-Cutters one is my favorite episode, simply because it makes fun of Freemasonry. That's some intelligent comedy right there.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yes, generally this is true, the victim's consent imbues more power. But, I think this is also apparent whether it is "real" sacrifice or simply staged sacrifice.

That is to say, if the audience assembled sees the victim willingly die, then they will assume consent of the victim and so the group dynamic will be effected as if the death/sacrifice were real. The important question is is there a group audience who is observing the ritual? I imagine usually there is.

So here we have the similarity of the banker who needs the signature on an informed contract, or else it's fraud by law. What is the legal definition of "informed"? I'd say the answer is probably, "Whatever the audience will believe."

I think life itself is very much ritualized by the brands we choose and the way we spend our dollars/lives. Yes, I'd say you and the other posts along these lines are correct: These are all efforts to soften you up for what's coming but also to ritualize it in the same way two people will stand in front of a priest and be "wedded" or "corded" under the authority. They stand there willingly. That's an example of a very nice ritual of course.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

I dunno if it came out before or after 9-11, but the movie "The Long Kiss Goodnight" specifically talked about terrorists flying a plane into the world trade center. How eerie is that?

Yes, that movie came out in 1996. Scary to say the least. And the article, it will be interesting to see what comes of this in regards to the NWO. I'll be watching intently.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The globalists use the media and hollywood to get out their messages and introduce their plans to the public so there isn't much flashback. Good examples of this are when dubya started coining the phrase "tapped" instead of selecting when he would select somebody to fill a particular position in his administration, and the media soon picked up on that and still use it today. Then ya gotta look around and see the media using the phrase "new world order". Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, and now even Fox News is wearing it out. MOvies and tv shows about the police state like Swat, Law and Order, CSI Miami, Vegas, New York, and then you can't forget about Keifer Sutherland and "24"! Perfect grooming shows to say the least.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am still trying to figure out why people aren't stapling the constitution to every telephone pole in America. Laziness?

new topics

top topics

join