It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi Mike,

For some reason Youtube says you removed your videos. Is this some form of censorship or did you repost them to another site?

Thanks for your post.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike73173
Poor guy (nightvision)

I don't think he gets enough attention at home.

On the contrary, my friend. Instead of stooping to your level and turning this into an insult game, I will simply say the ball is your court to provide evidence of your claims:

1) Photo/Video evidence of black suv's parked outside your home.

2) Photo/Video evidence of black helicopters HOVERING over your house.

If you can provide us with any of the aformentioned items, I would be happy to honor this case. Until then, all you have done IMO is filmed military aircraft during routine ops.

If you happen to trip over a bigfoot carcass whilst filming the next flyover, i have a....awwww nevermind....

[edit on 13-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Poor guy (nightvision)

I don't think he gets enough attention at home.

On the contrary, my friend. Instead of stooping to your level and turning this into an insult game, I will simply say the ball is your court to provide evidence of your claims:

1) Photo/Video evidence of black suv's parked outside your home.

2) Photo/Video evidence of black helicopters HOVERING over your house.

If you can provide us with any of the aformentioned items, I would be happy to honor this case. Until then, all you have done IMO is filmed military aircraft during routine ops.

If you happen to trip over a bigfoot carcass whilst filming the next flyover, i have a....awwww nevermind....

This needs to stop now. Mike has already provided video evidence of the black helicopters over his home.
You have trolled this member at every turn. Knock it off. You asked him to provide many things then when he did you shut up until you could think of more things to demand of him. The only time I see you come out of post hiding is when someone has some very compelling footage at which you do your best to pick at the poster until you get them to lash out at you. The only person I have seen you support was the one who actually was trying to make a fool of ATS.. AKA Dan Tanna and the night of the killer dolphin aliens. You tear down legitmate claims and you support and defend obvious hoaxers.
Mike has no obligation to provide any information and yet he has done so even with people like you tearing at him looking for anything you can get.
I don't call disinfo on people often but you sir are exposed. He OWES you nothing.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
This needs to stop now. Mike has already provided video evidence of the black helicopters over his home.

Incorrect. There is a military base near his home and mine. The choppers are flying by his home not over it. This has happened to me as well, and thousands of other people living near military bases.

You asked him to provide many things then when he did you shut up until you could think of more things to demand of him.

Again, this assumption is incorrect. Mike has not provided one single frame of the evidence I asked for. Please do better research if you are going to flame.

The only time I see you come out of post hiding is when someone has some very compelling footage at which you do your best to pick at the poster until you get them to lash out at you.

I have simply asked Mike to show evidence of his claims. This is what any sound investigator would do. Mike claims he has video evidence of black suv's. Show me one frame. ONE. of a black SUV, and I will leave this thread forever. If you and Mike could simply leave your emotions out of this, that would make everyone's job around here a lot easier.

Mike has no obligation to provide any information and yet he has done so even with people like you tearing at him looking for anything you can get.
I don't call disinfo on people often but you sir are exposed. He OWES you nothing.

Asking for evidence = disinformation agent. Of course. Why didnt I think of that? May I address you as" Goddess of Suspicion and Justified Ancient of Mu" in future spirited debates?

You have called disinfo. on many people before me. I take no offense, although I must say, again, you're assumption is incorrect....and mildly amusing.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Actually he has, with what he can sufficiently. I am done wasting my breathe on you, anyone can look at your post history and see what your game is. You bait people into flame wars. I am not biting. Have a nice life, welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by NightVision

Actually he has, with what he can sufficiently. I am done wasting my breathe on you, anyone can look at your post history and see what your game is. You bait people into flame wars. I am not biting. Have a nice life, welcome to my ignore list.

If asking for facts and proof of claims is flaming, we'd all be banned. There's no need to get upset over this. You can either contribute to this thread or continue this childish rant.

The video evidence that I have asked for from Mike is exactly the evidence that would give his claims the MOST credibility. Somehow this point evades you time and time again. Again and again, you take these people at face value, without asking critical questions. When called out, both you and Mike move to the insult category. It is time to grow up.

Ignore away, I say. I however, Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Thank you NephraTari...

This is actually going to be my last post on this thread. However, I was tooling around abovetopsecret and found many of Nightvision's posts. What a lonely guy. I would call him a disinformation agent, however, he is very poor at what he does, therefore this couldn't be a possibility. He intentionally agitates people (this goes back to the third grade when a guy or girl would walk up to a member of the opposite sex and smack them to get their attention.) This is the only way he's been socialized to interact with other adults. Unfortunately, he will never gain the maturity that most people reach at age 25. He wants to be an agent, of some sort, so badly that on one of his posts...he actually says, when the New World Order becomes established, he intends to join them. Here's a guy that played army so much when he was a child that it finally spilled over into adulthood. OH, AND HIS REASONING FOR JOINING THE "NEW WORLD ORDER" IS SO THAT HE COULD "INFILTRATE IT" USING HIS "SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE" TO DESTROY IT FROM THE INSIDE OUT...MY FRIEND NIGHTVISION, YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH STAR TREK. LOL. AND THE ONLY THINGS GUYS LIKE YOU ARE USED FOR IS BAIT FOR THE REAL ENEMY.

And for a guy who always insists on proof, he was never able to provide any for his so called "Sighting." I ASKED HIM REPEATEDLY TO OFFER SOMETHING OTHER THAN A POORLY WRITTEN, 5TH GRADE VERSION OF A STORY HE MADE UP TO MUFON. PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THEIR NAME IN PRINT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK YOUR NAME UP IN THE PHONE BOOK, I'M SURE YOU COULD FIND YOUR NAME THERE WITHOUT ALL THE LIES ATTACHED. My guess is that he falsified information and assumed that the rest of the world, like him, were fakers and hoaxers. MUFON needs less and less people like yourself. They need to reserve their agency for real sightings that last beyond a 5 second, so called, peripheral sighting. YOUR EXPERIENCE NEVER OCCURRED AND YOU LIED TO GET ATTENTION...FACT. After reading many of NIGHTVISION'S posts (WHICH IS ENTERTAINMENT AT ITS FINEST), I actually found the "Killer Dolphin Alien" postings and began cracking up. Here's a guy (Nightvision) that "fancies" himself as intelligent (only, we've all figured out that he's the ONLY one who believes this), and these are the types of stories that he supports??? I can't believe anyone ever complied with ANY of Nightvision's insignificant requests. Let's also look at his dark sided "wannabe" nature. Hell, his silly little avatar says it all. He gets into more arguments because of his own self-induced skepticism than any other member I have seen in Abovetopsecret. His popularity here probably mirrors his popularity in the real world. My guess is that he's old, bald, dis-organized and can't find a woman to hang out with him any longer than his check book will allow. Go to VEGAS Nightvision...you'll get more band for your buck.

I realize that I've been dealing with an insignificant little ant. Now I understand why God doesn't answer the prayers of the ignorant. HE CAN'T HEAR THEM. And, unfortunately I tried to do what God ignores. I catered to that sound of his infantile requests when they were never going to penetrate the thickness of his skull. PROVIDE PROOF FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE NIGHTVISION. PROOF. AND THEN MAYBE I'LL MAGICALLY BE ABLE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE SCREAMING FROM THE CELLAR. UNTIL THEN, THAT'S WHERE YOU WILL STAY. I OWE NOTHING TO SOMEONE WHO TAKES FAR MORE THAN HE GIVES...AND IN YOUR CASE, YOU'VE GIVEN NOTHING.

Again...Nightvision, not that I can hear you anyway...PROVIDE PROOF FOR YOUR ONE EXPERIENCE. A NOTE FROM YOUR MOTHER, A PICTURE, A BLADE OF GRASS, ANYTHING THAT WOULD INDICATE THAT YOU HAD A SIGHTING, AND THEN I'LL PROVIDE YOU EVIDENCE OF WHATEVER YOU ASK. Sadly Nightvision...you won't be able to provide anything, because, hoaxers have NO EVIDENCE. SO FAR, I'VE COMPLIED WITH SEVERAL REQUESTS CONCERNING MY EXPERIENCES. YOU WANTED VIDEO EVIDENCE...I PROVIDED IT. YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE MY STORY ON BLACK HELICOPTERS...I POSTED IT. EVERYONE THOUGHT THAT I WAS HOAXING MY LAST VIDEO BECAUSE OF LACK OF SOUND...I POSTED IT. PEOPLE ASKED FOR THE MUFON AGENT THAT INVESTIGATED ME...I PROVIDED IT.

AND THE ONLY THING THAT YOU'VE DONE IS MAKE A COMPLETE FOOL OF YOURSELF. ALTHOUGH, YOU'LL TRY TO DEFEND YOURSELF WHEN I SPANKED YOU THE LAST TIME. IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE HOW BADLY NIGHTVISION GOT OWNED, JUST TYPE THIS INTO THE ABOVETOPSECRET SEARCH ENGINE...

IS THIS REAL UFO FOOTAGE???

THE WHOLE CONVERSATION IS THERE, AND NIGHTVISION TUCKS HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS LIKE A MINIATURE SCHNAUZER WHO JUST GOT ASS PUNTED BY CHUCK LIDDELL.

Remember...before you write back little man...PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR EXPERIENCE.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
A) That was a bit excessive, Mike. Dontchya think?

B) All I asked for was footage that you claimed to have.

C) I fail to understand why this simple request elicits such anger and hostility.

D) You and Nephra can either contribute to this thread or continue these childish rants.

Your choice.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I love it...Now Nightvision is the "adult" who who claims others are being childish. What a miraculous turn of events...HMMM. I've checked your posts where many people accused you of the same thing. As a matter of fact, I don't see any posts from others that defend your position.

Hey...why don't you join the "New World Order" Nightvision. I must say, reading that post was rather enlightening. Don't tell me that you don't secretly want to be an agent, unfortunately, this life is filled with reality, and the reality is...you wouldn't make the cut. However, I'm sure that the government could use new guinea pigs for nerve gas serums or a night janitor/fluffer for the real soldiers. It may actually improve your thought processes to be on your knees.

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE NIGHTVISION. YOU KEEP AVOIDING THE REAL ISSUE. I would like to see proof of your so-called experience. In this field Nightvision, evidence is everything. Not only are you a hoaxer that supports hoaxes, you're you're a wannabe investigator who, sadly, has nothing to investigate. I love how you claimed that my last post was excessive...was it too much for your fragile sensibilities to handle??? Did I strike a chord??? Is the tail starting to tuck again???

You definitely don't seem as self assured as before. I think after this, I'll check other posts where you were owned by intellectually superior members of ATS.

YOU ACTUALLY SUPPORTED THE HOAXER THAT CLAIMED THERE WERE KILLER ALIEN DOLPHINS....After he was busted as a hoaxer, no less. I'm glad Nephra pointed that out...If I didn't have any respect for you before, now you can bet that you're sitting in the negative.

PROOF NIGHTVISION. ONCE YOU SHOW ME ONE SHRED OF PROOF FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE, THEN I'LL THROW YOU A BONE AND POST EVERYTHING THAT YOU ASKED. FOR NOW, I'VE PULLED OFF ALL MY VIDS...AND ITS BEEN QUITE PEACEFUL. BUT, ONCE YOU'VE COME UP WITH PROOF FOR YOUR SIGHTING, I WILL GLADLY POST THE SUV'S, THE HELICOPTERS, AND TONS MORE FOOTAGE THAT I'VE BEEN SITTING ON.

SHOW ME THE PROOF. THERE'S GIVE AND TAKE IN THIS WORLD, AND SO FAR...YOU'VE GIVE NOTHING. THEREFORE, YOU ACTUALLY OWE ME FOR THE TIME THAT I'VE GIVEN YOU TO BE ABLE TO FAKE BEING A DISINFORMATION AGENT. I BET THERE ARE ACTUALLY REAL DISINFO AGENTS OUT THERE THAT ARE ASHAMED THAT A FAKER SUCH AS YOURSELF ARE GIVING THEM BAD NAMES.

REMEMBER...PROOF.

That's all I ask. As you say, I would gladly step away and give your input recognition of you can establish some credibility. So, as opposed to writing back and trying to butt heads with someone who has destroyed you twice, try and provide some EVIDENCE so that this can be a forum for science and intellectualism. Crying won't help your cause, and you've been doing a ton of it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Post by Nightvision against a moderator...

At no point did anyone at anytime suggest I was trolling. I am actually proposing a thoughtful discussion on how to end Martial Law by infiltration. This point clearly missed you. I have given specific examples as to what I would do. Ironic that your post seems to be the only inflammatory one yet.

Here's one concerning another member, who was referring to Nightvision:

Originally posted by seb2882
reply to post by Kaifan

I understood what the OP "clued". Nevertheless, I believe this thread it's confusing and donwright inflamatory at certain points, and I can see why people think he/she's just trolling.

Here's a statement made by a moderator nefamore about Nightvision's ego and his inability to hold an intelligent conversation.

I'm not seeing a conspiracy in this thread - just an ego

So I ask in all humbleness that the petty insults and rhetoric be dropped, because we do like our civility and decorum on ATS, and could someone please point me at the conspiracy angle here?

If not, I may have to move the thread to a more appropriate forum.

I find this interesting...a moderator accuses Nightvision of trolling and inflammatory statements. Does this sound familiar??? This seems to be rampant with any area of ATS that Nightvision attempts to access. You're not liked very much, I can clearly see that. I wonder if you have ever come to the conclusion that your abrasive personality won't make you alot of friends in life. Maybe that's your gig. Maybe the legacy that you want to leave to others when you die is a bitter, aging old man that lost the respect of the world around him because he had nothing but bad things to say about the experiences of others. How lonely and pathetic your life must be. That explains why you constantly seek the attention of others by rampant insults, and a degradation of your own image while spending 24 hours of your time on ATS.

I will look for some more information concerning your brash nature and your apparent habit of engaging others negatively.

This is very useful information in determining whether someone like you even deserves the information that he asks. Educating someone like you is about as useless as George Bush during 911 and Hurricane Katrina.

Your self-worth is only as large as the perceptions of others...Meaning, you're not worth a dime on ATS, or within the spectrum of life Nightvision. Give me a good reason why you're worth my time in posting additional footage, when you cannot provide your own. You have no credibility, no friends, no allies, and believe me...you'd only end up as a bootlicker for the NWO.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mike73173

If you could point out or quote at any time in this thread other otherwise where I made an insulting remarking toward you, that would be helpful. Your posts, on the contrary, are overflowing with insults toward me. Again I will not play this game. The Mods have been alerted. If you want to keep deflecting the real issue at hand, that is your choice.

P.S. I did an ATS thread search for 'Killer Alien Dolphins'. No such thread exists. You're reaching. When you're ready to contribute to this thread in a mature manor I will be here.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here it is folks...straight from Nighvision's keyboard to you. I think this sums up his stance on being a sellout, wanting to work for the govt. as an agent, and his feelings on you fellow ATS'ers.

Topic started on 11-3-2009 @ 12:25 PM by NightVision

Sorry, sheeple. Thats just the way it goes. You'll never stand a chance against the govt's technology to imprison and pacify you. I'm joining them. I like steak and power. I'll tell you what, maybe I can be your 'inside guy', and help you all overthrow the system. Of course then, when you do overthrow the system, that in time will become corrupt and then we start the process all over. On second thought, nevermind. Get in your cages, you animals!

If anything sums up Nightvision's personality, it would be this statement that I just posted.

So...you DO WANT TO BE A DISINFO AGENT. YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE. YOU WOULD JOIN SOMETHING THAT YOU KNEW WAS WRONG JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE STEAK AND POWER. LOL!!! I COULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS STATEMENT BETTER ABOUT SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF. AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, YOU CONSIDER EVERYONE ELSE, OTHER THAN YOURSELF ANIMALS. I hate to burst your bubble, but, my dog has more common sense than you.

NEED I SAY MORE??? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK.

OWNED!!!

I DON'T NEED TO INSULT YOU NIGHTVISION, WHEN YOU DO IT SO WELL ON YOUR OWN.

OH YEAH...PROOF NIGHTVISION. I NEED PROOF OF YOUR EXPERIENCE. DON'T DODGE IT ANYMORE...I NEED SOLID, IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT YOU SAW A UFO.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here you go avoiding the issue again.

PROOF OF YOUR SIGHTING NIGHTVISION. PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

I ALSO WANT PROOF, AS YOU STATED EARLIER IN THIS POST THAT I HAD EVER SAID THAT I SERVED WITH THE ARMED FORCES.

YOU HAVE LIED, YOU HAVE SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION, AND HAVE SUGGESTED THAT I AM A HOAXER BECAUSE I REFUSE TO FALL INTO YOUR POORLY MADE TRAP. NOW YOU'RE CLAIMING THAT I'M INSULTING YOU...POOR BABY. WHEN IT ALL COMES BACK AROUND, LOOK WHAT YOU DO...YOU RUN AND CRY TO MOMMA, ONLY SHE PROBABLY WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AS WELL.

SO NOW...PUT UP OR SHUT UP. YOU FIND YOUR PHOTOS THAT SUGGEST THAT YOU EVER SAW A UFO. YOU FIND THE INFORMATION FROM OUR CONVERSATION THAT SAYS I SUGGESTED THAT I WAS IN THE ARMED FORCES. I CORRECTED ON THE PREVIOUS THREAD, AND NOW I'M DEMANDING THAT YOU PROVIDE A SHRED OF EVIDENCE FOR YOUR STATEMENTS AND EXPERIENCES.

Don't avoid the questions anymore...only losers and hoaxers do what you're doing right now. I've provided over 7 videos with this content. You haven't even provided a photo for your lame attempt at sighting report. Are you going to put me on ignore again??? It may be better that you do, people may discover what you are.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh...Poor Nightvision had to resort to the mods because he can no longer manage this thread on his own. SO, IN EFFECT...YOU WENT CRYING TO MOMMY AS PREDICTED.

AND...YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SUPPORTED THE KILLER ALIEN DOLPHINS THREAD, SO, I THINK YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO FIND IT...PLAYING STUPID ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK MORE LIKE THE HOAXER THAT YOU ARE.

As far as the mods are concerned, I was no better off before, or after their involvement. If I get banned for putting a loser in his place, then so be it. More than likely though, they'll support me over you. I THINK ATS IS TIRED OF YOUR SILLY LITTLE ROUTINE.

I'm sure they'll be intelligent enough to review past posts that you have made, chastising others, and realize that the Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost for you.

Oh...and now you want an intelligent conversation...That was really lacking in your approach before. What happened to Nightvision...the super intelligent guy that had an answer for everything???

PROOF NIGHTVISION...I NEED PROOF OF YOUR UFO SIGHTING. I NEED PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS THAT I HAD STATED I WAS IN THE ARMED FORCES. QUIT PLAYING GAMES OF DEFLECTION SO WE CAN GET TO THE REAL ISSUE HERE.

OF COURSE, THE REAL ISSUE, THE ONE THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO AVOID IS THE FACT THAT YOU'RE GETTING SCHOOLED AT YOUR OWN GAME. I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU AND TREAT YOU LIKE YOU WERE A MAMMAL, BUT NOW I AM RE-OPENING THE FLOOD GATES ON YOUR INSECT-LIKE BRAIN.

PROOF!!! SHOW ME YOUR PROOF.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, you're avoiding the issue again.

You ask me why I refuse to post footage of something that I claim to have. HMMMM...well, I have footage of my dog running in circles chasing his tail. I have footage of storms dropping hail and turning into a tornado. I have footage of my family eating food at Thanksgiving...Do I feel the need to post that for every idiot who chooses not to believe me??? NO!!!

I provided evidence at nearly every turn, and just like Nephratari said, it SHUT YOUR HOLE just long enough for you to think of something else. I don't need to impress your insignificant little mind, and I certainly am not going to post something just because every infantile little maggot chooses to question its validity. I would be online 24 hours a day trying to appease every little request TO ATTAIN CREDIBILITY THAT I DON'T CARE TO HAVE. SCREW THAT!!! That was YOUR biggest mistake all along. My videos were there to entertain and educate, if you like it fine, if you don't...grow up and move on. I shouldn't have to spend hours rendering and posting videos just so little morons like yourself will have something new to ask of me. I POST WHAT I WANT...END OF STORY. YOU WATCH IT IF YOU WANT...OTHERWISE, GO AND DO SOMETHING ELSE.

NOW THAT THE DEFLECTION IS OVER...I'M ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR UFO SIGHTING AND THE FACT THAT YOU CLAIM THAT I SAID THAT I HAD SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES. HOWEVER, I KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THOSE CLAIMS, BECAUSE I NEVER, EVER, MADE THAT STATEMENT.

For those reading this post...do you see a pattern? NIGHTVISION CANNOT PROVIDE THE VERY THING THAT HE CONTINUES TO ASK...PROOF. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN YOU SEE HIM ON OTHER POSTS AND CRITICIZES OTHERS FOR NOT PRODUCING WHAT HE OBVIOUSLY CANNOT.

NIGHTVISION IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A RESEARCHER (THAT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE FOR HIM ANYWAY, THE SAME AS HIS DESIRE TO SERVE IN THE ARMED FORCES), A WORSE EXCUSE FOR A DISINFORMATION AGENT (HE CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT WHEN ITS ON HIM) AND CRIES FOUL, OR WORSE, TO HIS MOMMY (THE MODS) WHEN HIS LOGIC GETS BROKEN DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. HE CLAIMS TO HAVE HAD A UFO SIGHTING THAT HE HAS NO PROOF FOR (YET HE WANTS TO SEE EVERYONE ELSE'S) AND SUPPORTS KNOWN HOAXERS ON THE MOST RIDICULOUS STORIES THAT COULD BE IMAGINED.

I DON'T THINK THE MODS WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE, THEY'VE HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOUR CHILDISHNESS.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING...

YOU LOSE

OWNED!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You ask me why I refuse to post footage of something that I claim to have. HMMMM...well, I have footage of my dog running in circles chasing his tail. I have footage of storms dropping hail and turning into a tornado. I have footage of my family eating food at Thanksgiving...Do I feel the need to post that for every idiot who chooses not to believe me??? NO!!!

I think we can all agree that footage of Black SUV's parked behind your home does not compare to footage of your dog chasing its tail.

My videos were there to entertain.....

.....um.

In response to your request about my sighting, I would be happy to discuss that in another thread.

You claim of serving in the armed forces was made via youtube. I made several comments on your video, which at the time I found very intriguing. Someone (presumably you) has erased all my comments and subsequent responses from the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, isn't that convenient...agentarmes.

You say that someone...presumably me, erased your comments. Do yourself a favor, go to your email that youtube is based off of, and every conversation that we ever had should be right there.

PROOF NIGHTVISION...PROOF

Quit being a child and provide what you claim to have.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Just a reminder...

Please focus further responses on the Actual Topic of discussion as opposed to fellow member's self, character or person.

Thank you.

» Aliens and UFOs » Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release » Post Reply

[edit on 17-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join