It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
hey guys. i live in indiana and have seen this craft aswell. this is a legit craft.

i havn't got any helicopters or anything. but i believe that i may soon. i sent the video poster a messege on youtube and am waiting a reply. so hopefully he will reply.

has anyone else in IN seen this?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think this tube is really interesting, honestly, I won't rule out anything on it, I think Mike, really got something here. I would like to know what it sounded like, or if made any sounds, if no sounds thenpossibly magneto propulsion would be in effect and that would def, be something of high interest. Yet magneto in my assumption would make the craft move very very strange. With all due respect to Mike, the quality isn't that great, and their will be people who will be reluctant to say its a perfect caret. But its good stuff man.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why not upload the original footage (even a small part) to MUFON or any file sharing site? That way we could see it much better. Youtube quality sucks for serious analysis. DivX and MP4 remove most of the details too.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

To answer your question, Ted Robertson from MUFON has this footage as well as a few of my other videos. They did an investigation on my in late 2005-2006. He actually went out and followed me for awhile with another UFO researcher in this area named Lynn Taylor.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sorry, I messed up the last post. They did an investigation on me in late 2005-2006.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mike73173

Mike, I admire your work.

I'm old school ex-military. I've been through a helluva lot in my years. I'm not much at humping & beating the bush any more. But I do like a good adventure from my Broyhill Chair. (Been to 5 continents, 29 countries, 2 wars, & a few "clean up jobs," outside CONUS.

'Thing is, not many people actually get out at night and "own the night" these days. But it seems that you have the daring & wherewithal 'ol boy, & I am impressed by your testimony, as well as inspired by your sense of spunk, adventure, & courage. I dare say there are damn few who can measure up to what you have. Most would rather be comfortable, rather than burning their own petrol, swatting mozzies, sweating heat, or freezing their bums off. My hats off to you friend.

Another thing. Don't let any Military or Gov't types try to get under your skin. Get a transfusion of ICE in your veins & keep moving forward through the enemy.

As for those who criticise & banter, brush it off. That is "their opinion." Brush it off, 'cause they have not walked in your boots.

Press forward my friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OK, thanks for clarifying. Did MUFON publish an analysis? Can't find anything about the footage posted a few days ago in the MUFON journal issues of 2006.

If you still have the original video, please consider sharing it. Even a small part or a screenshot. There's a wealth of information in dark areas that is lost in compression. It would be a shame to not analyze it properly. If the original comes from a camcorder, (camera videos are usually much more compressed) it's probably much better quality than what we saw on Youtube. It would be very interesting to try and see what the UFO really looks like in the dark areas. I've done this a few times.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

This is viable as the person who filmed it has also had black choppers buzz his house repeatedly also which he caught on video.
who knows.

So where's the video of these choppers? Are we talking about the person from Bloomington Indiana? Cause if we are, I would lean personally toward a hoax. He lives within miles of a military base.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So what ? I live near a military base too. Does that make me a hoaxer ? Don't jump to conclusions please.

[edit on 2009-4-2 by nablator]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator
So what ? I live near a military base too. Does that make me a hoaxer ? Don't jump to conclusions please.

[edit on 2009-4-2 by nablator]

Not a jump at all. I researched (mike's) YouTube user account and recognized a video of a different UFO he filmed around a year ago. He decribed himself as having served in the armed forces then. He makes no mention of this in the current thread.

The "ufo" was seen near a major highway with dozens of other witnesses (as seen in the below video). Now if thats the case, why did these alleged 'black helicopters' decided to buzz his house and his house only if dozens of other people saw it? There's little evidence in the video to support that they were circling his house for 'two years' as stated. 'mike' also claims that there were black SUV's parked in front of his house during this time, yet he didn't bother to film them. hmmmm....

I live in San Diego, 12 miles from Miramar AFB. We have helicopter formations that fly the same altitude and flight path routes many times a year as shown in the above video. Much of this flying is over suburban neighborhoods. The aircraft fly higher, but over the same airspace. In fact, we just had a major f-18 crash that killed 3 people in local neighborhood a few months ago.

I'm not saying Mike didnt see a real ufo, or didn't have a real experience. But if you do the math, there are some def. inconsistencies in his story. Just look at both sides of this story. That is all.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you have an alien species coming to earth you would expect their ships to look similar correct? Sure there might be different models and such, but you would see multiples of the same ship. Hence this UFO Comparison, which in my opinion could be the same craft under different conditions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c50d5300e9f5.jpg[/atsimg]

I understand they are slightly different but that could be due to the angle it's being viewed etc etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I was thinking exactly the same thing (How much it looks like the Turkish UFO)

2 lines honest....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I'm sorry but I think those drawings border on pareidolia. They are not from the source video. In the absence of any indication of airframe many shapes can be made. Take the following picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd26b8f368ed.jpg[/atsimg]

That's a (UK) police Eurocopter. The frame is somewhat visible because it's a grab from the source HD video. Weatherwise it was a horrible night. Watching the whole video reveals more of the airframe as it moves overhead.

Here's a section of the video when it's uploaded for display online (rubbish hand shaking intact - it was well below freezing at the time and I didn't wear gloves):

(click to open player in new window)

If I were to drop the soundtrack that video would be even more useless. Without the soundtrack it could be any number of things. Without the source video, or grabs from the original, it is useless.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

It is Bloomington, Indiana...but the closest military base is Crane (NWSC). Plus, I lived on the far North East side of Bloomington, otherwise known as Dolan, Indiana...Here's the address if you would like to check it on a map in relation to Crane. 3270 E Robinson Rd, Bloomington Indiana...This is quite a few miles away, nearly an hour if you're driving 60mph...Its almost the distance between Bloomington and Indianapolis. The military has hundreds, if not thousands of acres of their own land where they do military training and my father used to work there as an Industrial Engineer. I'm quite familiar with Crane, and they don't typically go over populated areas to do their training missions. Many people often make assumptions that they know the inner-workings of how the military operates, but, the fact is...most civilians merely do guess work, and honesly...their guess work is poor at best. I am not insulting anyone here, and if that statement sounds that way, please forgive me.

Irregardless, 9 times out of 10, you won't see the military fly their unknown and classified vehicles over major highways that connect one vital city to the next. Usually you'll never even see a black helicopter do this. If this were the case, there would be many more postings on youtube that look identical to mine. If most of these are military operations, then, our military is becoming less and less concerned about classified government technology and seem to want to showcase their new-found abilities. Personally, I cannot vouch for any of these videos as being extra-terrestrial because I was not on the crafts in question. I was merely filming their presence.

I do believe, although I cannot prove, that the diamond shaped craft was military and not extraterrestrial. It was not convention though and I'm still trying to figure out how they knew that my friend and I were beneath them to where they could pin-point us on a spotlight. Another strange thing that happened was the light that came spiraling towards the camera. Initially, I mistook it as light refraction, but light refraction jumps back and fourth as opposed to fall in a circular motion. however, if you notice just before the spotlights come on, a ball of light falls from the left side of the craft (your left side) and then light spirals towards the camera. To my knowledge, that's not normal. I'm not sure what technology like this would be used for because I was not harmed or affected in any way, but, it obviously had a purpose.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I had never served in the armed forces...just to get things straight. My father used to work for the military as an Industrial Engineer, and I used to train marines in hand to hand combat under my former instructor's account, but, I've never been employed by the United States Govt under any branch.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

Thank you dreaming man. I wish everyone could have your sense of openness and honesty. Feel free to contact me anytime.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I can ask Ted what he did with the footage and the information. I haven't spoken with him in awhile. I'll try to keep you posted.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hello Nightvision. I can see that you're still trying to stir up madness on my account. You are free to think what you want about me, and make any assessments that you choose. It just amazes me that you won't let go.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

And by the way Nightvision, you might want to check the original thread posted by Setharoo where I had to correct you about your idea that I served in the armed forces. It never happened, and I never suggested it. I want to keep things on an intelligent and informed level where there is no lying or underhanded attempts to sabotage each other. You are free to tear me down as you choose...and you can call me every name in the book, I don't care. Lets just stick with the facts though.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And also, Nightvision...we've been through this before. The choppers buzzed my home, I've got the tape to prove it. And I will be posting more vids of choppers buzzing my home. Its only a matter of time.

Now, I do want you to answer me this. How would I know whether or not these choppers buzzed other witnesses homes or not??? I don't know the addresses or the other people who were on the highway that night. For all I know, all of those other people could of had the same thing happen to them. I can only speak for myself. There would be absolutely no way that I could provide evidence for those dozens or so of other witnesses as they have their own lives, homes and families. I don't even know those people. To my knowledge, only one other car stopped, and that was a couple who pulled in behind us. My friend who was in the car with me had his house buzzed by choppers the next day after the filming as well. But he has his own youtube account and does his own postings. His name is John Tosti. And very much like me, he was chased away by skeptics from this very forum. He tried to answer questions, and present evidence, and people attacked him to the point where it was no longer in his interest to subject himself to humiliation.

Keep that in mind Nightvision. Now, you and I went at it pretty hot and heavy before, and if I recall, you were the one to tuck your tail and run. I'm not going through a round two because, quite frankly, its beneath me. Again, you are welcome to your opinion, but again, stick to the facts and quit spreading dis-information. There are people here that want questions answered and you are merely serving as a distraction.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join