It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity, Morris Agree with Conspiracy People About New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Fox News, March 31st, 2009

Youtube clip:

Hannity, Morris Agree with Conspiracy People About New World Order

Cheers,
DeLarge

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You cant trust those people. When Bush was off doing exactly what Obama is doing now they didnt say boo except for the occasional "we're spending too much" line immediately followed by the qualifying "but it's necessary for our security" line.

Don't get me wrong. There is a single global objective but as long as these people can't call out Bush for his willing participation while they harp on Clinton and Obama they aren't to be trusted.

Maybe someday they will have their epiphanies and throw their like labeld buddies into the same NWO soup as Obama and Clinton but until then they're just working for the other half of the NWO.

It's like the Klan trying to convince you that the Skinheads are bad news.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The best part of this scripted conversation is:"they've been crazy but now they're right". This kind of doublespeak makes Orwell look tame.

DeLarge

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
You cant trust those people. When Bush was off doing exactly what Obama is doing now they didnt say boo except for the occasional "we're spending too much" line immediately followed by the qualifying "but it's necessary for our security" line.

Don't get me wrong. There is a single global objective but as long as these people can't call out Bush for his willing participation while they harp on Clinton and Obama they aren't to be trusted.

Maybe someday they will have their epiphanies and throw their like labeld buddies into the same NWO soup as Obama and Clinton but until then they're just working for the other half of the NWO.

It's like the Klan trying to convince you that the Skinheads are bad news.

Of course, but they are still reaching millions of viewers, and now they are finally starting to agree with us.

People are waking up.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Unfortunately, sometimes I wish that we were all wrong....
Crazy times ahead of us, folks.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Its FOX News and they are following there own agenda..

I dont believe a thing anybody has to say from FOX or any other major corporate media organisation. They all talk s*** for there own gains.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
what the #.. this is happening a lot quicker than i expected

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
the sad part is people will accept a consolidated monetary system.. thinking its more "efficient".. people need to realize what's going on.. this # gets depressing sometimes

[edit on 31-3-2009 by iTruth]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
During the Bush administration, the whole damn "truth movement" seemed to be more interested in being a platform for leftwing liberal talking points than it ever was about exposing the real culprits who work behind covers of darkness.

Now with a new administration on the other end of the political pendulum, the tides are starting to turn. We can now see a new kind of "truth movement" emerging in the world of conspiracy theories. One that will concern itself with being a platform for conservative talking points.

After witnessing the apparent failures of politicians on both sides of the political spectrum, people will finally wake up and realise that they have bought into a false paradigm. They will realise that politics and pro-wrestling have a lot in common. It seems, however, that by the time people finally wake up, it will be too late. How many false saviors will be elected to public office before people realise that their politicians will not save them? Nobody is a savior but the one who is.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman
Its FOX News and they are following there own agenda..

I dont believe a thing anybody has to say from FOX or any other major corporate media organisation. They all talk s*** for there own gains.

Well here is the thing, people have been trashing Fox news and trying to discredit them,

Now this tactic has worked perfectly, no one will trust Fox is telling the truth,

new topics

top topics

join