It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word for abductees, from an abductee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
First off I wish to say that this is a tread for abductees only. Please repect this. We do not need people telling us that we are crazy. full of it, or show me proof. If you are one of these people, go a head and read but please keep your tongue behind your teeth. If you really want to push the issue, go a lay on a table on an EBE person's craft and listen to your own skull crunch and then have some thing stuck into your abdomin. Then I'd love to hear all about it. Untill then, please show us our proper respect and keep your tongue behind your teeth.

Now that is out of the way lets get on with why I'm here.

I've got some things to say and it really may help a lot of abductees. At least I hope so. I came here last August frantic and looking for help. I've grown a whole lot since then. To those who spoke to me then, I sincerely thank you. As best to my knowledge I was first taken in February of 2008. My most rescent abduction was last night and I've been doing alot of thinking tonight. There are so many of us that are affraid, terrified, feel alone, feel like your a captive and there is nothing you can do about it. Well you couldn't be more wrong.
The first things you need to know is that these EBE's are people not monsters. They are not out to hurt us. These guys have and show emotions, conscerns for our well being, families, friends, jobs, homes, chains of their own evolution, plants, animals.... They are the same as us. They just look different, their specie is much older, and they come from some where else.
Last night I was given a huge gift. I was shown history though the eyes of time, not some shmoe writing a textbook. I saw how some things actually went down. In ancient human civilizations EBE's returns were CELEBRATED. Great celebrations were held that lasted days. Why? The EBE people tought ancient civilizations math, physics, chemistry, sculpting, language, medicine, surgury, mechanics, agriculture, and many other things. These are all vital tools for any civilization to know so that it may survive. You see what we do to them today....
But again, many abductees are missing the entire picture. Have you ANY clue what you can learn from them? Each time I'm taken, I'm also given some thing too, knowledge. I've seen these guys, first hand, for what they are. They are people. I can tell you that I'm never paralized nor taken with out my permision. Apart from knowledge, last night I was also able to touch 3 different specie's hands. Thats really some thing to me. To touch a being that is from another star system if not galaxy. These people smile, they ask if you are OK, they tell you when they are about to begin doing what ever they're going to do. This all tells me that they demonstraight compassion, gentleness, conscern for our well being, gratitude, and the most important thing of all, it says very loudly that they are very silimar to us. More than most can imagine or want to imagine.
My very first abduction was a meeting. I understand this now. It was essentially kinda like a business meeting. 8 individuals, each of a different specie, laid out on the table their own part in some project. A project that I am being ASKED to take part in. It's fairly obvious that I have agreed huh?
For those who are affraid, try to stop. While your with them, watch them. Study them just as they are studying you. Watch their behavior. Watch their facial expressions, watch how they interact with each other, and pay VERY close attention how they interact with you. Chances are, you will start to see them quite a bit differently. Just watch them. If it all is just way too much for you, you can ask them to stop and do not take you again, and guess what, they will stop.
I have been touched so gently by a reptilian turtle like EBE that it actually tickled. This is how careful, careing, and gentle they can be.
Try NOT to be affraid. Just watch them. Give it a shot, you won't be sorry. You can learn more than you ever imagined!
~Valkyr~

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Oh, There is one more thing I need to add.

I will never claim to have all of the answers. Wow..... I really wish I did..... Anyone who says they know everything about something is BS'ing you. I might have some answers. I do know a few things. I might go out on a limb and say I know quite a bit. But even there I think I'm pushing it. I've got so many more questions than answers. I wrote this just for the express reason to help people. May be just to help one person, I don't know. But I think that it would be worth it don't you?

I've got a lot to say, but only 4000 freaking characters to say it in. So, chances are, I'll be throwing in a few cents here and there.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
your signature, yippee kai-yay MF are the words bruce wills says right before he kills someone. Hardly seems fitting for you considering your opening story. I have no memory of an alien abduction like you described, i kind of turned the tables and abducted them........either that or they are still in the process of abducting me. The truth is i have aliens, they reside in and around me continously.........we are mutually beneficial so we get along very well. check out my avatar for my friends.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
LOL!! OK you busted me there with the Yippie Kai-Yay thing. I also work where I have to babysit a bunch of drunks. So this is something that I say just as some drunk is causingt trouble and I have to deal with it. Of coarse I don't kill people, but babysitting a bunch of drunks isn't fun all the time.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
At the risk of not 'keeping my tongue behind my teeth' , is there any chance you could tell us a little bit more about your experiences?

I'm not trying to test you here, or whatever. I just like your perspective and outlook, and am fascinated by the possibilities.

Thanks,

John.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
These entities try to make you "love" them so they can abuse you more.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Sigh...I lost my previous post. I guess I'll start over in brevity.

Anyhow, my life has been very, very strange the last few months. And it started when I wandered across David Wilcock's "2012 Enigma" videos on Youtube just at the turn of the year. From there I found projectcamelot.org, and a lot of very interesting information.

Moving on.

I've had very vivid dreams my whole life, be able to actively recalling very detailed parts as well. Some dreams are fantastic and others are horrendous. About two months ago I "dreamt" something terrible.

In the dream, I "awoke" in my bedroom paralyzed. I was laying on my left side in the fetal position and I remembered trying to move. I struggle quite a bit but couldn't seem to to anything besides open my eyes. In my peripheral vision, at the bottom and bottmo right side of the bed, I saw two humanesque beings standing there. More than an outline, but no decernable details. I struggled a bit more and then fell back "asleep".

The next morning I awoke with full recolection of that snippet from the night before and immediately grabbed my neck. I ran downstairs and looked in the mirror and saw some redness on the right side of my neck (which would have been face up in while I was sleeping).

I didn't want to claim that it was anything other than a dream for the realization of what it might be.

Approximately two weeks later (end of January?), I saw an object in the night sky which appeared to be a star, move completely independent of the night sky (and other stars) and move in strange, yet seemingly intelligent (half circle, hard right/left turns) movements...the whole thing lasted about 25 minutes and I grabbed a co-worker to watch as well. I didn't want to look crazy after the fact. Since then, I have seen 3 more independent moving "stars" in the night sky where I work.

About two weeks ago I noticed a fuzzy, or tingling sensation in my brain. Pretty much about an inch inside of my forehead, it feels like this pulsation, or pulling of energy into a point inside my brain. It's a very strange feeling unlike anything I've ever felt before. I can't explain it and the people I talk to about it kind of shrug it off.

Last week I ended up with another red spot on my neck which became something more. After about a day or two it turned literally into a figure eight (8). A couple of days after that, it scabbed and peeled away. There was never any cut though.

Now I live with what is a constant headache and this "buzzing/tingling" in my forehead that I can almost call upon at will.

It's a strange, strange world we're living in today. These problems I have now, coupled with this stupid New World Agenda is making things decidedly difficult.

Do any of my experiences sound familiar to anyone here?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser

Did you try to bend over to get a look at the alien, only to find you couldn't move your head in that direction?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When they come for me I don't want to look at them. They lie. They say we wont hurt you. What they really mean is that you won't remember right away. They've carved me up like a Thanksgiving turkey. They usually appear as "shadow people". Nowadays when I can sense them coming I try to make a "deal" with them to take someone else, that might more appreceiate their "help".

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

As I recall, I realized I couldn't upon waking. Moving while you awake seems pretty natural to me, and that I couldn't kind of wierded me out. Moving my head to sit up was the first thing I tried to do, but when I couldn't I looked to my right, towards the bottom of my bed and saw those two things.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As an experiencer I prefer the word contact. The word "abduction" connotes something nefarious. Each departing message from them is to control the fear...it made a difference for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randomiser

There were a few things I forgot to add that happened previously in my life which may or may not have bearing on my current situation.

When I was very young (about 5 maybe), my mom had a strange occuance for herself as well.

She claims to have awoken suddenly in the night, time unknown, and felt an urge to look out the window. She said she saw this extremely thick fog roll into our back yard. She said she expereiced shee terror and then blacked-out. When she came to, she was in our neighbors basement crying. She was holding myself and my younger sister (my older sister and father were absent). After that she blacked-out again and the next thing she remembered was waking up.

My mom just told me recently that a few years after she had that incident, she saw me walk up the stairs (from my room in the basement) and just stair at our front door. She asked me what I was doing and she said I told her I was "staring at the hole in the door". She asked "What hole?" and I replied "The big blue hole in the door. You don't see it?" After that, I she told me I walked back to my room and went to sleep.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by randomiser]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser

In the dream, I "awoke" in my bedroom paralyzed. I was laying on my left side in the fetal position and I remembered trying to move. I struggle quite a bit but couldn't seem to to anything besides open my eyes. In my peripheral vision, at the bottom and bottmo right side of the bed, I saw two humanesque beings standing there. More than an outline, but no decernable details. I struggled a bit more and then fell back "asleep".

The next morning I awoke with full recolection of that snippet from the night before and immediately grabbed my neck. I ran downstairs and looked in the mirror and saw some redness on the right side of my neck (which would have been face up in while I was sleeping).

I have had the same similar experiences ( 2 times ) with the 'sleep paralysis' thing, I too was asleep on my left side, then I'd noticed a very short figure disapear behind my back in my peripheral vision , I didn't do anything then, but soon after I awoke fully, I just put it down to 'sleep paralysis'.

The second time it was very similar, but there was a larger figure at the end of the bed, all in 'shadow', the small figure disappeared behind me again but this time I was 'aware' of what was happening I 'mentally' put up a green shield ( its what I saw) around me and my wife , I saw the greenywhite flashes and knew that the 'little' entity was trying to break though the shield, there were 3-4 flashes, I soon woke up after that .

I wrote down the events and time, but haven't brought my diary to work with me. I always hope for another encounter like this so I can 'ask' what they want, but I think I may have shot myself in the foot as I said as the shield was flashing " Leave my presence", they promptly disappeared.

[edit on 30/3/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I have had the same similar experiences ( 2 times ) with the 'sleep paralysis' thing, I too was asleep on my left side, then I'd noticed a very short figure disapear behind my back in my peripheral vision , I didn't do anything then, but soon after I awoke fully, I just put it down to 'sleep paralysis'.

The second time it was very similar, but there was a larger figure at the end of the bed, all in 'shadow', the small figure disappeared behind me again but this time I was 'aware' of what was happening I 'mentally' put up a green shield ( its what I saw) around me and my wife , I saw the greenywhite flashes and knew that the 'little' entity was trying to break though the shield, there were 3-4 flashes, I soon woke up after that .

I wrote down the events and time, but haven't brought my diary to work with me. I always hope for another encounter like this so I can 'ask' what they want, but I think I may have shot myself in the foot as I said as the shield was flashing " Leave my presence", they promptly disappeared.

[edit on 30/3/09 by DataWraith]

Man, thanks so much for that. That is almost exactly what I experienced. So much so, that when I read it, my "spidey sense" started pulling hard. This new sensation is something that is triggered by other events, or my own thoughts. I'm still trying to peg down exactly what causes it, as it triggers during certain events as well as when I think about it.

Anyhow, to know that someone else has gone through the same thing that is very reassuring. I didn't have the energy to move, and now I'm not even sure if I willingly went back to sleep or not. This is something new to me and I have nothing but questions.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OK, I messed up!!! This is a reply to Millions. Sorry guys!

You see, this is a good question from a good point of veiw, thank you. It's just that many of us are belittled and berated. That is something that want want to try and avoid for all.

Well, unfortunatly there is not a whole lot to tell. I don't remember a whole lot. This is what I've got though.....

I was in a very darkened room. It was so dark that I could only see silloetts of the EBE's. There was 8 of them. I can only remember to any detail 3 of them. To my left was a true Grey, like this guy:

agenda888.files.wordpress.com...

Directly in front of me was this type of guy:

www.youtube.com...

Directly to his left was this type of guy a Grey Hybrid:

ssbraccia.myncblogs.com...

Other than that I remember we all spoke in a matter-of-fact type of way, sorta like a bisiness meeting.
The star system Pullox was mentioned.
I was told that I would not remember this for a while.
I was told that they would return.
I know that we were all there for a long time, may be hours.

Aside from this I had to dig HARD in my memories and all I came up with was that each had a turn and spoke. I'm taking a guess and am trying to conclude that each had their say on some project that I was being asked to take part in. I was being asked permission to work with/for them on some thing. This is the best that I can conclude. This is nothing like what I thought an abduction would be like, it's kinda funny.

One month later, the same Grey and Hybrid came back and we spoke for a very short time. From digging hard into my memory I concluded that all was going to go forward as spoken about on the past meeting.

But with the last time I was taken, I learned how to break the memory barrier. Now I have a lot of work ahead of me trying to remember what I can not from all of the previous time I was taken.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Oh, I reread your post. I thought you said my first experience. My apologies. Well, I don't want to take over this whole thread with me babbleing so I'll pick a few things out and throw them on here.
Well, you've got my first 2. I've had a total of 3 implants put in. 1 of them is now gone. It left in Jan '09. I freaked & tore apart my bed looking for it. It left an exit wound in my mouth. I concluded that my body expelled it because it left a wound. But I know another contactee that had an implant in almost the same place. Her's was removed by an EBE but left the same exit wound. This is when I found out that I was never crazy and it was all very real. I had physical proof, and I looked at that wound alot. Too bad I couldn't get it x-rayed for another 3 weeks, it would have been more proof.
My second impant put it sounds very grose but it really wasn't that bad. I was under some type of anastesia but was minorly aware of what was going on even though I was out cold. I felt and heard a part of my sinus cavity crunch, then some pressure, a click, another crunch, some thing charging up like an old camera flash, then a click, then 2 more crunches, and then the right part of my neck at the base of my skull snapped, then I heard the new implant power up. None of this was painful. Actually my neck was healed of an old injury. But I did have some slight bruising to the bone for about 2 days and my right cheek was slightly swolen.
I had accupuncture done on me by a reptilian.
During my first reproductive proceedure I was laying on the table and I'm assuming that there were Tall Grey's around me. 2 of them were close by and their arms and hands were very close. I asked "may I please touch you?" They stopped what they were doing and allowed me to do so. Gently, I ran 2 fingler down their arms, across their wrists, and down the hand. The skin felt thick, kinda dry, and rough. Sorta like a nile monitor's skin. But that is something that I'll never forget.
This last time I was take was the most wonderful though. I did have my 2nd reproductive proceedure done, and it DID hurt, but it wasn't that bad. But afterwards a 7 foot tall human looking woman showed me some pieces of ancient human history. I do not know how she did this, not a clue. But it was almost like going back in time and witnessing things as they happened but not being able to interact. I saw Ancient Egypt, Cambodian, Mayan, Aztec, Lebonese, Antarctican, Greek. Then she took me by the hand and said "Come, I will show you the beginning" Then it was totally dark, no light at all. She pointed and said "Look there" and I watched the Big Bang. The "fast forward button" was hit and I watch the universe in it's infantcy and saw it mature. I saw stars born and die and be reborn as new stars. I saw galaxies collide. The I watched our solar system born and mature. I watched Earth mature and saw the evolution of life from 3 billion years ago untill about 20 million years ago. Like I said, I have no clue how she showed all of this to me. But I do feel blessed, honored, and extremely humbled that I was able to see it. This is with out a doubt my favorite time that I was taken. I wasn't going to talk about the most recent one.... To me it's very private but mezmirizing. But it also does convey the fact that not all experiences are scary. Some are absolutly fantastic! I actually can't wait to be taken again, in hopes to see more and learn more. It was absolutly amazing! I'm still floating from it.

Is that good Millions? Or do you wish more details?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Valkyr8]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randomiser

Hi Randomiser

The buzzing thing in your head may be something I know. There is a chance you may have an implant there. Now I'm no expert nor do I have all of the answers but I do know this.....

Some Grey species put implants directly into the skull, some even go directly into the brain itself. Each of my implants have moved and made noises. I am told by a life long contactee friend that this is rare but it does happen. This woman is just about to turn 60 yrs old and has tremendous amounts of experience. She still has contact to this day, a lot of it.

Also, being contacted does run in the family. Perhaps you could ask you family about some things if you comfortable enough and they are comfortable enough. The whole thing with your mother and the rest of your family is not surprising at all.

Another thing you may or may not be aware of is this:
There are times where you will feel fear befroe the EBE people ever show up. This is actually not your fear that you are feeling, it is theirs. You see, humans are a very dangerous specie and the EBE people know this all too well. Humans are primitive in societal evolution. Humans are stuck in the "war stage" of societal evolution. Take a look around, it is very obvious. Humans do horrible things to themselves and each other. EBE's know this and are very cautious around us. We can feel what they feel, and the other way around. This is actually a very vital mode of communication between us and them, much can be said by the feeling of emotions alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

I will admit I am skeptical about most alien abductions or contactees. However, I find each case fascinating and read them for some types of clues. I think it is brave for people to discuss this topic, even if I truly believe most cases are actually a mental disorder such as sleep paralysis. There are the cases that cannot be explained by any such disorder (Betty and Barney Hill being one of them), and some such cases may come to light here.

My problems with most alien abduction stories:

1. Happens at home in the bedroom. (Why are there usually no other witnesses?)

2. The aliens are the gray pop culture type of alien.

3. Hypnotic regression is frequently used to pull out a traumatic experience.

4. The implants are irregularly shaped and made of routine materials. The measurements of energies coming from such implants fail to take into context the natural electricity flowing through our bodies. The implants never have such energy once removed.

The parts I do think are worth looking at:

1. Abductions from cars and other places of travel.

2. People who remember without the use of hypnotic regression. (The Hills did remember the UFO and drew it with the occupants.)

3. Physical evidence left by the craft. (The Lonnie Zamora case, and Hill case has physical evidence.)

I also think that the term abduction fits most of these accounts. No one wanted this to happen to their lives, and they do wish to have a normal life. Something is happening, and we need research to figure out what it is. If it is not an alien, then the mental disorder needs to be found so people who experience those feelings can have peace in their lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Good Sir,
Not that it matters to a skeptic such as yourself, but as far as an anecdote, you might enjoy this. When I was 12, I was driving in upstate NY with my father and 4 other people at about midnight, the passengers in the car including myself fell asleep one by one, then my father, the driver of the vehicle "fell asleep". We found ourselves 40 miles away from our last known location, well off the route we were headed down with NO IDEA how we got there. At the time I wrote it off to my father's uncanny ability to drive while asleep, but now I'm not so sure.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

Hi. When I was 4 or 5 I saw a grey in my grandparents garden that examined me. I was fascinated by it rather than frightened. And now know that was the start of a lifetime of experiences, most of which I can't remember.
What I saw at that time probably looked like a combo of these two pics:
galactic.to...
www2.hyper.net...

What my 17 year old saw in September prior to sleep looked more like the first picture you gave a couple posts ago.

In any case, we both have positive feelings towards them. And they have warmed my heart with love and encouragement. Also, I remember being around 8 aboard their craft, and not wanting to go home. Wishing I could stay with them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join