It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] New Team Formed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Benjj, Infinite, and myself have decided to form a team acting as Observers/Advisors. We will be reviewing all information concerning the hunt for the Rings, and will analyze this information, in order to provide services to you.

Please feel free to approach us with questions and concerns.

We will not be actively participating in The Hunt, in that aspect. But rather, we will be available to assist you and your team, should a problem arise where advice or suggestions are needed.

If anyone has a problem with our decision, or has comments or concerns, please make your point clear on this thread.

Thank you.

Mr. M

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just to echo what StarChild already posted, we are available to those with either specific questions or more general thoughts on 'The Rings'.

That said, we're not here to just give answers, more of a friendly push in the right direction (if we can help that is!).

Good luck to you all, we will be watching........

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
just backing up what benji said, if you think we will be supplying answer then your wrong. All we shall do is give helpful information.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
can i feel important and join you guys?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If I join, I can still give help on puzzles right, I love those things

O.K. I'm just a geek

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ah, to join you have to pass the oracle test

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
what's the test? 'cause i already have my answer
true, false, and oragami.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ah its "the test" my friend, to take the test you have to look deep inside your soul to determind if you really can guide those to the answers.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
IKnowNothing>

Regarding your origami comment, did you see that it has now been allowed as an official sport in the olympics? I doubt it will gather a large following though as the committee say it is only going to be broadcast on 'paper view'....!!

Boom Boom.

top topics

join