It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of HULU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
On Dec. 3rd 2002 a man named Hendriku Loos from Hawaii registered patent#
6,488,617 which allows for your TV and computer to dialogue via the now mandatory digital broad band. (maybe phone too)

The patent claims this invention can"manipulate the nervous system through pulsed images"

There is lots of speculation about the possible applications of this technology.

Can it create 'Silent Sound" results?

Can it be used as a weapon?

Is it part of GWEN?

Watch the HULU tv add with Alec Baldwin if you haven't.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

The patent claims this invention can"manipulate the nervous system through pulsed images"

Sounds really interesting. Can you provide any links for these statements?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've been wondering about HULU ever since I saw the commercial. They just threw it all out there! "We are aliens, and that's just what we do."

Hmmm, manipulates the nervous system? I won't doubt anything these days.

Any other info out there?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I've been wondering about HULU ever since I saw the commercial. They just threw it all out there! "We are aliens, and that's just what we do."

Hmmm, manipulates the nervous system? I won't doubt anything these days.

Any other info out there?

Yes most certainly. I came across this link you will find interesting.

educate-yourself.org...

Worth looking into.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

thats exactly what a tv is. its just a technical way of saying what happens when you watch TV. I almost think he was trying to be clever by saying that, and it sounds alot better than " you can watch TV from a website"

they have a New commercial with seth mcfarlen of Family Guy fame, and his alien appendage comes out of his stomach. Each time i see it I think about this chick i used to date who HATED if i went near her belly button. I bet she was an alien too, though, haha.

sorry for the crap version, its the only one i can find seeing as how it just aired last night.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Jackflap: Cool, I love that site, Educate Yourself. I wish everyone I knew would read it, then I wouldn't have to have such mundane discussions all day long! I'm readin' it now.....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks for the link.
I got what I posted from the same gut on a radio show, Greg Szemanski(or something)

A True Ott, an expelled mormon also made a YouTube vid called
'Bird Flu Hoax" Which is worth watching.

ps. my link function is disabled

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Anything associated with Alic Baldwin is no good as far as i am concerned. The best thing he ever did was Betelgeuse,and mostly everything after that was crap! He is a traitor to his country and his fellow Americans and an extreme leftist who would sell out his own mother. I'm sure if HULU is a bad thing,they found the right guy to back them.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
op: you really should check your sources. not saying you're incorrdct necessarily but to the best of my knowledge hulu was started by a young coder in the american south. doesnt really jibe with all that HI stuff...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
OP have you even visited HULU's website? I'm Guessing you haven't. all it is, is a library for tv shows and movies that have been broadcast on tv. the Commercials are well for making people curious so they will visit the site.

some people really should take a break from consiracy stuff and sites and get some fresh air not everything is a conspiracy.

edit to add some info:

Founded in March 2007, Hulu is co-owned by NBC Universal, News Corp. and Providence Equity Partners. It is operated independently by a dedicated management team with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Beijing.

Hulu's mission is to help people find and enjoy the world's premium video content when, where and how they want it. As we pursue this mission, we aspire to create a service that users, advertisers, and content owners unabashedly love.

Hulu is an online video service that offers hit TV shows, movies and clips at Hulu.com and other online destination sites — all for free, anytime in the U.S. For more details on Hulu's service, check out the Hulu product tour.

Content: Hulu brings together a large selection of videos from more than 130 content providers, including FOX, NBC Universal, MGM, Sony Pictures Television, Warner Bros. and more. Users can choose from more than 1000 current primetime TV hits such as The Simpsons, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Office the morning after they air, classics like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The A Team, Airwolf and Married...with Children, movies like Men in Black, Ghostbusters, and The Karate Kid, and clips from Saturday Night Live, Friends and other popular TV shows and movies.

yeah Hulu is really sinister, they take popular content from various sources and put it in one place to make it easier for lazy people to watch there favorite shows over and over.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
OP have you even visited HULU's website? I'm Guessing you haven't. all it is, is a library for tv shows and movies that have been broadcast on tv. the Commercials are well for making people curious so they will visit the site.

No crap someone at some marketing firm is getting a pat on his/her back for their viral marketing idea.

I'm sure people like the OP were in mind when it was hatched.

new topics

top topics

join