It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architects of Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Check out this vid of Michael Tsarion that I came across...

Google Video Link

It's quite long, but quite good. Deals with mind control. By the way, what do you guys think of Michael Tsarion?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
We LOVE Michael Tsarion, here. Great find. Great video.

I couldn't have said it any better, myself.

Star!

O-315

[edit on 25-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Where are my fellow interested posters? I would really like to hear everyone's opinion of the most accurate analysis of the general mentality of our time, and what everyone plans to do, to find themselves, as Mr. Tsarion, myself, and those like us, have.

My most sincere hopes, in liberty, by God,
O-315

[edit on 25-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just saw part one on YouTube and it looked great! Very futuristic and neat special effects. I loved how he put an image of the Emperor from Star Wars standing on the CIA logo. That was funny.

www.youtube.com...

He also has some nifty looking teaser trailers on his site at www.architectsofcontrol.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Long live science! Long live logic! Long live justice! Long live balance! Long live nature! Love live science! Long live science! Long live science!

I was SOOOOO wrong about the Illuminati and the Freemasons! Though my fear was founded, my trust in the justice behind their strength had not yet been found. MAY SCIENCE RULE!!! WE ARE FREE FROM TYRANNY THROUGH OUR ENLIGHTENMENT BY RATIONAL THOUGHT!

May the schizophrenia and illogical confusion of superstition and religion soon die! DEATH TO IGNORANCE!! DEATH TO IRRESPONSIBILITY!! DEATH TO DARKNESS!!

The real magic is the logic of Science! It is my most sincere hope that science soon rules over the behavior and laws of men in the justice and logic of the grace of our highest scientific thinkers.

The will of God is Justice, by logic, with the grace of liberty for those who know him in peace.

I have discovered this is Truth! Satan is not the enlightenment of science! Satan is living in the darkness of a church!

WAKE UP FROM THE BRAINWASHING!!! WE NEED A NEW WORLD ORDER OF SCIENCE!!! OUR SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON IT!!!

GO FOR IT, FREEMASONS!! I TRUST YOU!!

The Illuminati and Freemasons MUST rule the world, or we are all doomed to the darkness of religious brainwashing!

Good luck and warmest regards, men and women of science!

O-315

Let the light of truth be shown into the darkest recesses of ignorance!

God blessed Science, as it is the endeavor to understand the Nature of God.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I like how at the end of the series, he says that the NWO is an invisible tyrant, not an open one, because an open tyranny can never work. People always rise up against it. Check out part 14 and 15 of it.

Btw, I'm watching Tsarion's awesome 70 part lecture "Age of Manipulation" on YouTube now. Check it out. Here is part 20, where I am at now:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join