It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FaceHuggers an Alien Idea?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Could the Face Huggers be an astral entity of alien origin? If so they must have impregnated thousands of people since dawn of man.

And if the off-spring is astral in nature then that would explain why there are no gory birth scenes as depicted in movie.

Could it be that the offsprings, due to their astral ethereal nature, emerge from the human vessels thru the human breath, in the form of non-physical ethereal fluid, and thus enter the world of living undetected?

Any ideas?!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KromeDragon

Erm, face huggers are from the movies.

Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Erm, face huggers are from the movies.

Nothing more.

yes, but an excellent movie(s)!

(Excluding the 'AVP' films which were so amazingly crap that I was surprised they didn't just go straight to DVD)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What is the point of this thread? To establish the movies were great? Or do you really think there is some truth to it? I'm completely puzzled. So far, Chadwickus is the only one to make any sense.

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Yeah, what the Hell are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am simply asking IF THE FACE HUGGER WAS REAL, then would it rather be an astral entity. Would it be able to do everything the movie portrays it to do? Sorry. I should have made this clear earlier. Now if go back to read the origninal post it should make more sense.

Just consider if it was real entity, and an astral entity how would function.

Then i want us consider what the odds are that somewhere in the universe such a thing exists.

Then lets say it is among us in astral form hugging us for centuries: Lets speculate and build a "what if scenario"

This post is just a polemic to arrive at different or alternative reality than we are led to believe. Thats all. Just an excercise in imagination.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In all the infinate universes and dimensions, 'face huggers' COULD be real.
But I think that people fear death and especially death by suffocation along the lines of burning to death in a fire or drowning.
People are immobilised, and unable to even breath , watching life slip away with no means to prevent it, it is a very base fear that the movie played on to increase the tension in the film, Well done to them for making a scary film even more scary.
Oh AVP1 was barely watchable and AVP 2 was crap, apart from the yo-yo knickered 'girlfriend' of the hero rushed on ahead near the end of the film and got impaled by the Pred's disc-o-death.
How I laughed and then replayed, laughed and replayed.

[edit on 25/3/09 by DataWraith]

new topics

top topics

join