It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have Blue Wormhole Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeta66

I have asked them many things and probably should not say this in a public forum but someone may know this to be truth. They told me that their craft never wrecked on this planet but was shot down and one of the living occupants was later shot in the head. They are afraid to make direct contact for fear that they will be killed.

they are "afraid" of us now?
not to sound like a douche but why would such a superior race be afraid of our primitive simian technology? I'm sure there are other means of making direct contact and not being killed in the process. Such irrational fear is a human trait and probably was fabricated in the mind of the OP

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Hey how bout enough baiting and America bashing? You want to address the issues fine, but leave your National prejudices to yourself

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Hey how bout enough baiting and America bashing? You want to address the issues fine, but leave your National prejudices to yourself

Well arguably, considering Zeta66 has started this topic (and others) it's open to speculation who is actually doing the baiting here.

As for "America-bashing", can you actually tell me where I'm wrong with this "bashing"? or is it your "National prejudices" that are causing you to blindly leap to America's defence?

Am I wrong for pointing out that financially America, like other places, is on its knees at the moment due to staggering greed? Am I wrong for pointing out the war-mongering in recent years? How am I wrong for describing America as a 'powder keg'? Particularly given the news and views of so many Americans on this very board? Am I wrong for pointing out how America, with its cultural imperialism, promotes a bizarrely American-centric world view to the extent that everything and anything of any significance will happen to America (alien contacts, disasters &c)?

Am I wrong for pointing out how questionable it is for an allegedly intelligent and psychic alien race to have a meeting point in a country that's harder to get into than ever before if you don't share a land border with them, due to the very suspect Patriot Act(s)? A meeting point that's very expensive to get to if you're not 'lucky' enough to be American?

Tell me where I'm wrong in anything I've said here.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Merriman Weir is not baiting. He/she asks valid questions that highlight logical discrepancies in what can only be described as a poorly devised story from a human author.

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
this is the one post where i will actually read all the OP's posts because this is like a train wreck.

--------------------------------------------------

infraredman.. .. hahha you are destroying him.

ats needs a new slogan with you here.

WELCOME TO THUNDER DOME BITCH

[edit on 26-3-2009 by 30 Seconds]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds

It's not my intention to 'destroy' this person. There have been many glaring inconsistencies in the Op's story and behavior across the threads that he/she has recently created on the board.

If other people and I didn't question them, as we rightly have; then we wouldn't be doing our part to deny ignorance as the ATS slogan suggests.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just gotta know- what will ya do if someone who actually is a hybrid challenges you on some of your more goofed up points? Like the 'blue' wormhole. Please. Sounds less like alien tech and more like inspiration from the toilet bowl cleaner. Glaring inconsistences keep presenting themselves. And who's the 'witch'? WHAT is the witch? An alien race using advanced tech wouldn't have need for a soothsayer, wizard, warlock, witch or Samantha Stevens.

I am also on the bandwagon of "give us a date, or take a hike'. I have been on this site since the GFL was going to cruise by- and that was little more than a- what was it- 60 page circus of opinions thicker than set concrete, pictures, videos, and ending with ol' Blossom completely lost and saying "I dunno what happened". I have seen well more than one "watch this space, because at some point in the future, something just might happen". I am sick of vague and ridiculous claims, spotty predictions, and moronic 'just might happens'. You want a prediction? I predict you're going to get banned for spreading this little fairy tale you've concocted- but you'll just do another account and try some more.

So- Since you're not a hybrid, an alien, or even some guy in green paint and antennae going 'bleep gorp blipple blipple'- Who are you? Disinfo? US Govt? Some agency? Cult builder?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by 30 Seconds

It's not my intention to 'destroy' this person.

Yes, none of this should ever be about 'destroying' people. If people try to make it personal, then the first thing they tend to destroy is their own credibility.

There have been many glaring inconsistencies in the Op's story and behavior across the threads that he/she has recently created on the board.

If other people and I didn't question them, as we rightly have; then we wouldn't be doing our part to deny ignorance as the ATS slogan suggests.

This is what it should be about. Inconsistencies and elements of a story or claim that don't really add-up or are more likely to explained another way or perhaps (unknowingly) betray a different psychology or agenda.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm firmly planted in the camp that people that are doing this are working for the govt in some capacity. I have noticed while the stories themselves have more plotholes than a bad soap opera- almost EVERY one of them follow the same formula- advanced race will show up, but there wont be a reveal of when or where, except to the chosen/ special/ insert something else here. There's mentions of sketchy technology, and little more than anecdotal evidence. When pressed for proof- a photo- movie, something, the same bland runaround is given. "If you believe, you wont need 'proof', will you?"

Then, the poster fades off into the woodwork, to be replaced by yet another, with a vastly different story with the same basic premise. Sometimes they are the alien, sometimes the abductee, sometimes, a hybrid- sometimes, they are some weird astral traveling something stuffed in a human body.

My question is... WHY. Why do this? What is gained? Is it to weed out the smart, sensible people from the 'we'll believe anything' crowd? Separate the sheep from the goats type deal? I said SHEEP, not SHEEPLE... no nasty remarks. Is it a test to see what kind of reactions will be gotten? Are they seeing how malleable minds have been made thru chemical infusions in food, drink and meds?

And then- what's the outcome of these.... stories? Collect info, and target the ones who know their tail from a waterfall? Adjust the happy chemical output?

Inquiring minds just wanna know.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, so much for not being attacked. I am not an attention seeker or a starter of some alien cult. The aliens that have abducted me and others are not going to zoom around the planet and pick up abductees. I was told by them that we all have to be in the same general location when this goes down. It will be fun! We will be camping out in a beautiful area and then we will make contact. I was told we are leaving for seven years, however, last time we left in 2007 it was only for a short period.

Thanks to the skeptics, once again this thread has been convoluted. That is why they are here. I am reaching out to the other abductees and not to the skeptics. I do not care what they think for they will not be at the meeting place anyway.

I was abducted again just last night. This time I did not go through a blue wormhole but was taken on a craft. The alien was not a zetan but was unlike anything I have ever seen. It was a golden, blue, green form like gel that could communicate in English with me telepathically. I was frightened so I asked to be returned and then bam, I was falling through the air and landed back in my bedroom.

Since my childhood, this is the only other alien being I have seen beside the zetans and I know some of you said, "what are their names." I said it in an earlier post. The so-called zetans told me their names are Zeus, Morrigan, Belial, Azrael, Baghbad, etc. etc.

To the abductees I know this: the meeting and departure date is in 2011. If you know who Zeus is and have followed his riddles, you now should know the exact meeting place and if you have not heard of these riddles I can obtain them and post them here if you would like because these are the words of the zetans (the grays).

I was told that the exact date will be given out in the movie The Road with Viggo Mortensen because of exact timing. The year may be different but remember the date (day and month) for that will be the meeting and the real escape will start.

I was also told this and I have no part in this. In 2010, a disease affecting our livestock is going to crop up and many animals are going to have to be destroyed. This will be the first sign.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

So you got abducted again and you STILL didn't bring a camera and get us skeptics any proof??

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have had dreams about aliens in the year 1999. However, these could be my mind fantasizing about them. These were some of the most significant dreams I have had in my life, as they were tied to dreams of the future and prophecy, but until I see them with my waking eyes, they are just dreams doing what they do best. In my dreams though, I would see flashes of the aliens in my mind, then would have a strong vision following therafter. In another of these dreams, I interacted dimensionally with their technology and ended up in a reversed negative world, north was south and so on. From then on, when I had a prophecy dream I percieved it in the reversed negative. Those are only dreams though and cannot be credible accounts for abduction.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

If you know who Zeus is and have followed his riddles, you now should know the exact meeting place and if you have not heard of these riddles I can obtain them and post them here if you would like because these are the words of the zetans (the grays).

Riddles eh? well, please do post them. Im sure everyone, not just the "abductees" would like to see and try and figure out an aliens riddle.

I don't think anyone here is purposely trying to bash you, its just that your story does have a number of holes in parts.

You have to understand that ATS has a wide variety of members that like to look at things from a tangible, somewhat scientific basis to get to the truth of things, so in that respect you have to at least understand why certain questions are being asked and why your story is being picked through with a fine tooth comb.....because you have not provided any credible information to back it up.

I could come onto ATS and claim that I have an alien living with me but he's invisible most of the time so I cant take pictures. But without any sort of proof, its just my word against anyone else's that its true. The burden of proof would be on me to convince the other members that what I am claiming to be true is in fact real.

I believe you may truly believe in what you are posting and thats great, but you can't expect everyone (even other abductee's) to take your story as fact.

Thats what ATS is all about no? To debate topics back and forth to come to some kind of truth.

So I ask you again, please post anything that may be able to give your story some kind of credibility and these riddles you speak of, in fact, wouldnt that be good for the other supposed abductees as well?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

This is interesting...were they grays? I do think that the zetan's can manipulate or present themselves in peoples dreams. I am ending my posts for this thread and the next thread will start the riddles that I talked about that I received from them. Have a pleasant day angel.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Then, the poster fades off into the woodwork, to be replaced by yet another, with a vastly different story with the same basic premise. Sometimes they are the alien, sometimes the abductee, sometimes, a hybrid- sometimes, they are some weird astral traveling something stuffed in a human body.

Well, then. Looks like I am kinda sorta right on this one. Taking your toys and leaving?

Knock off the 'riddles' and explain in clear, concise English what the smeg is going on. But.... riddles further your ulterior motives...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have read your posts and i try to keep a open mind on everything but extraordinary claims need proof.Now i am not trying to bash you I am trying hard to keep a open mind but I have a question.
If you are here to warn and tell other abductees about where to go to get picked up in 2011 why can't a super advanced race like the grays just tell the people they take when they are in the ship where to go and when to go?To me that is alot easier than having someone post on the internet and go on radio shows.I mean the grays are advanced right?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Angel One

I am ending my posts for this thread and the next thread will start the riddles that I talked about that I received from them.

I'm sorry if you think some posters are spoiling your thread but why start another thread about the same thing? You're still going to be asked the same or similar questions by the posters on here as well as any new ones a new thread might attract.

Or perhaps that's the point? A new audience and new points?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'd be more than happy to believe IF there was a reason to. I've been led down the path of blind faith one too many times, and now, Even the Almighty will need 3 forms of ID and a letter from his mommy before I'll believe. I don't do riddles, I don't do mysteries, and I hate, hate, HATE vague crap.

There is no reason to be presenting any of the info you have thus spoon fed as riddles, or beat around the bush. If you're so 'advanced' you cannot even attempt to communicate clearly in the language of the people you are talking to, then just dont.

I go back to my earlier argument- who ya working for.....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OH yeah wormholes like in star wars and spore yeah aliens have the technology to open up wormholes this has already been tried by humans but had an EPIC FAIL.(Thats because we are too primative and we have not expanded our full brain powers) LOL some people say earth is just a tiny dirty sespool in the whole universe.But yeah wormholes are possible.(I`m intrested in the sphere and wormholes i take no interest in your abduction sorry to dissapoint you
)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I am not an attention seeker

Pardon me but you are! You are here to seek the attention of believers in order to join you for the Zetan mass exodus!

If you weren't looking for attention, you would have posted a clear message and then left the forum but you made it purposefully cryptic (an old trick we know too well here) and kept coming back in to see what everyone had said in rebuttal (what attention your threads are getting) - and you keep posting bogus claims knowing full well that people will query you on it. That IS classic attention seeking!

We will be camping out in a beautiful area and then we will make contact.

Why the need to make contact? Isn't it already pre-arranged in the movie? (read below *) Or is it like hailing a cab?

Thanks to the skeptics, once again this thread has been convoluted.

If you call quoting the inconsistencies in your story and noting your fact changing and back-stepping 'convoluting', then you really must blame yourself. We are mirrors to your errors. Nothing more.

I was abducted again just last night.

What a spot of luck.. and may I add, very coincidental.

The so-called zetans told me their names are Zeus, Morrigan, Belial, Azrael, Baghbad, etc.

Have you met Trevor, Murray & Kevin yet?

*I was told that the exact date will be given out in the movie The Road with Viggo Mortensen because of exact timing.

Gee, these Zetans are real media whores! Tell me, can you personally see any logic in announcing a date this way? Wouldn't it just be easier to tell you and others? For an advanced race of beings, they certainly like to make life difficult for themselves!

I'm really trying to get my head around this concept! They had the presence of mind to tell you to watch the movie for the date, but they couldn't just tell you the date? They seem to have told Hollywood! Weird!

In 2010, a disease affecting our livestock is going to crop up and many animals are going to have to be destroyed. This will be the first sign.

[FAIL]

There is already a disease affecting American livestock. It comes from feeding cows bovine products. This is common knowledge. It happened last year and there was a recall on the meat and a slaughter of many 'downer cows'. They were serving it to kids at school canteens. Nice!

Link

Got any more fire and brimstone?

IRM

[edit on 27/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join