It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW WEAPON to Assasinate Anti-USA Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I was on the Raelian website just now and found and interesting news article which may interest some of our members.

A NEW AMERICAN WEAPON TO ASSASSINATE POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS WHO BOTHER THE U.S.

The american army has recently launched ultra-secret satellites under the guise of "observation satellites" which are in fact to be used for assassinating political or military leaders who are considered "enemies of the USA". These geostationary satellites are equiped with high precision canons which emmit extremely cancerous rays. These can be focused on the residence of the person they wish to eliminate, with a precision of just a few meters and that target person will die in just a few months of cancer, without anyone suspecting foul play. So don't be suprised when you hear about well known critics of USA policies who suddenly die of cancer....

Is this just some Raelian Propaganda or could there be some legitamacy to its claims?

Personally I would seriously doubt anything that came out of a weirdo UFO cult who have been foiled once before with that human cloning stunt. But then again I'm not really all familiar with the capabilities of the US government, but I know plenty of people here at ATS are.

So what do others think of the Raelian article?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation So what do others think of the Raelian article?
Credibility level of the entire website = 0.0000000000000000000000000000001%

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can't find where it says anything on the website. Where did you find it?
Does it even say what these "rays" are supposed to be?
Silly way of killing somone by giving them cancer...you would think that if we could do that we could vaporize them instead of giving them cancer and waiting a few monts/years ffor them to die

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes, StationC...
Nice link

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Found it. Its actually on subversions.com
It's from Sept 2003

www.subversions.com...#

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by NetStorm]

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I can't find where it says anything on the website. Where did you find it?
Does it even say what these "rays" are supposed to be?
Silly way of killing somone by giving them cancer...you would think that if we could do that we could vaporize them instead of giving them cancer and waiting a few monts/years ffor them to die

Its on the right of the screen, theres a scrolling news section. But all the information it had is what I posted above. So I'd have to agree with SkepticOverlord, the credibility of the Raelian website is pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It all seems a very impractical expensive way to kill someone,

Cancer just isn't that simple as it has genetic origins as well, severe celluar damage might be possible but again you don't need a space based weapon for that besdies anything of that scale would leave evidence at the target area.

Unless it's a plot by Sharks against the rest of the world....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard about that. I think it was on Real Genius or something.

Seriously, who do you think would be expected if a laser shot down from the sky and wacked a vocal anti-us leader? I think I'd suspect the US...And it's illegal for the US to assassinate world leaders. We hire the British to do that for us.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
personally, i wouldn't trust a group who lied about cloning a human being.....but that again, that's just me

that cult is just a bunch of f*cked up ppl coming together and pretending to be cool......just like geeks

join