It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Want to Believe... Chemtrails, 03/10/2009, Sunnyvale, CA, Pics.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So, I honestly don't know much about chemtrails.
I know that the theory is the govt. sprays these chemtrails for some reason or the other, and a debate goes back and forth about if these planes exist etc etc...

Well, I still don't know what to believe, but two nights ago, on March 10th in Sunnyvale CA, at around, oh, I dont know, 9:45 pm'ish, I stepped outside with my two good friends and saw, what to me is, the most convincing chemtrail sighting I've ever had.
They were lit up right in front of the moon.
There were 4 big trails spread evenly apart and what looked almost like a spiral in the middle of each one.
I've never seen clouds like this. I still don't know what to think.

I took two pics on my cell phone (my reception sucks though and it seems I can only send myself one at the moment, I'll update later).
I have an iPhone 3G, so the 2 megapixel camera didn't really pick up how bright it was.
Anyway, here you go:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0529b58867d7.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see, they are directly in front of the moon, pretty thick as well.
The light to the right is a street lamp I think.
I wish you could have seen what I saw though, it was waaaay clearer than the lousy pic I took.

Like I said, I don't know much about chemtrails, but if you guys want to voice your opinions over what I saw, I'm all ears.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The thing that resonates with me about the chemtrail theory is the fact that it's such a good idea. TPTB are trying every possible way known and unknown to harm us, so they would be stupid not to spray us.

We have poisoned food, water, clothes and medications, so why wouldn't they poison our air?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Because it would be highly inefficient and very costly.

Mines and factories pump enough poisons into the air as it is

reply to post by Odessy

Did you have a cool or humid change within the next couple of days seeing these trails?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The big question is: if these are chemtrails, what happened to all the aircraft contrails we should be seeing more of these days?

Maybe in 1996 they discovered how to prevent aircraft producing contrails and so as to hide the fact they built thousands of extra aircarft (in secret) that fly around the world from secret airfields in the Antarctic spraying fake contrails so no-one will ever know .......

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
morning, 12-03-2009
near McChord AFB

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd9ad291f0cf.jpg[/atsimg]

just a typical X?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

As it stands, with a photo and nothing else.

Yes, just an X.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
An X would be a waste spraying the same area twice. If people would spend a little more time outdoors and away from their computers they would realize how silly the chemtrail boogie man is.

mikell

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

just a typical X?

Yes, like this (oddly enough not all commercial aircraft fly to and from the same airports
)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e053f60431c4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
morning, 12-03-2009
near McChord AFB

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd9ad291f0cf.jpg[/atsimg]

just a typical X?

Yes, that is very typical of normal airplanes. Do you think there's something suspicious about that photo? You're kidding---right?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by owlseleven

What do you find unusual about those contrails? If it’s the fact that one of them seems to have little fingers coming down from it, that is from the trail passing through the aircrafts wingtip vortices. I have pictures of the exact same type of cloud taken from a B-17 during WWII, looking toward another bomber leaving the same exact type of trail.

As to the big “X’s”, does it ever occur to you guys that the reason we have Air traffic Control is because aircraft cross paths so frequently that it requires a radar operator to ensure that they don’t run into each other mid-air? Anywhere two aircraft paths cross you are you going to get this same thing, and with the shear number of commercial flights in the US skies at any minute in time, its impossible for aircraft not to cross paths.

The whole Chemtrail thing would not be so bad, if folks just used a little common sense about the topic, and thought about the rules that govern air traffic.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I dont know if they exist or not. My question is this. If they exist, who cares? Maybe they are doing it for some benifit to the planet. We all have to breath the air, drink the water, eat the food, etc.. on the planet. Even the pilots and the supposed people behind these chemtrails. If they were really poisonous to all of us, do you really think the pilots or the people on the ground responsible would be spraying them. The poison probably disperse or evaporates before they even come into contact with us. Most of these chemtrials look like they are being "sprayed in the stratosphere", therefor they wouldnt have any direct effect to us. Of course it could just be water vapor freeezing up there too. Either way I dont see it as a big deal.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
The thing that resonates with me about the chemtrail theory is the fact that it's such a good idea. TPTB are trying every possible way known and unknown to harm us, so they would be stupid not to spray us.

We have poisoned food, water, clothes and medications, so why wouldn't they poison our air?

Why this theory doesn't resonate me is the fact that it's such a bad idea.

I've not see a single explanation as to how TPTB aren't poisoning themselves with this too. I've yet to see politicians and the like walk outside wearing biosuits. Of course all could rely on an inflationary model of conspiracy and rely on another conspiracy to pro up the first one and stop it collapsing: 'TPTB protect themselves because there is a massive immunisation programme to protect them, their families and their many underlings'.

Of course, there's no real proof of this because 'they' are covering up which introduces another third conspiracy in order to make the first and second feasible.

I also think there's something very American about this particular conspiracy. In somewhere as small as Britain, or rather the airspace over Britain, this kind of conspiracy makes less and less sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by owlseleven

What do you find unusual about those contrails? If it’s the fact that one of them seems to have little fingers coming down from it, that is from the trail passing through the aircrafts wingtip vortices. I have pictures of the exact same type of cloud taken from a B-17 during WWII, looking toward another bomber leaving the same exact type of trail.

As to the big “X’s”, does it ever occur to you guys that the reason we have Air traffic Control is because aircraft cross paths so frequently that it requires a radar operator to ensure that they don’t run into each other mid-air? Anywhere two aircraft paths cross you are you going to get this same thing, and with the shear number of commercial flights in the US skies at any minute in time, its impossible for aircraft not to cross paths.

The whole Chemtrail thing would not be so bad, if folks just used a little common sense about the topic, and thought about the rules that govern air traffic.

I agree with you. I don't find anything unusual about those trails at all. I couldn't tell if the other guy thought there was.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the posts.

I posted the picture because I had never seen such formations so low to the ground. That, and that they were evenly spread out.
There were no other clouds that low, and the temperature has remained the same since I saw the trails.
It was particularly cold that night, but it tends to be very cold in the mornings and at night here.

I typically don't buy into the whole chemtrail thing, and almost every picture of the spray planes has been debunked.
But seeing these raised a lot of questions.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Its a common trail left by a plane. This conspiracy is really pathetic. How many photos do we have to see of heavy air traffic passing? The real question is what those bastards were conspiring on the private jet trips

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
However, I would like to present this little report from Norway..

Analysis of chemtrails in Norway ?

On and around October 7, 2007, there was a big military exercise called Arctic Tiger on Ørlandet NATO Air Force Base, Norway. For days the sky was filled with chem-trails, much more than usual and in all kinds of shapes and patterns. One of the days during the exercise, the base was open to the public. My source, together with a couple of friends, went there to see if they could find any evidence of the spraying. After a little while, they left the rest of the crowd and went for a "stroll" around the base. They found the fuel-trucks (Statoil) and went over to examine them more closely. Just behind where all the fuel-trucks stood, they found another tank, one big empty metal tank with multiple outlet pipes and more which made them suspicious. To them, it seemed like whatever had been in the tank was mixed with the jet-fuel. My source was able to look inside the empty tank, and found that there was some white, dusty stuff left in the bottom. He took a sample. He sent this sample to analysis, and for economic reasons he could only search for Aluminium and Barium, the two most reported substances in chemtrails. Last week he got the results from the lab, and what do you know, it was a full score!
You can see the whole analysis here: internet.phobic.no...

My source have today been in a meeting with the Norwegain broadcasting station NRK, and discussed the possibility of making an investigative report on the issue of chemtrails. It will be very interesting to see what happens in this case now!

Here is the link to the Report.pdf. Its not too much details, but Im guessing they just tested for Barium and Aluminium.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What I have noticed about some contrails is that they seem to be made of several components. One component behaves like clouds do. It is billowy and disperses after a while. The other component I have seen in some contrails seems to be more persistent. It sticks together as it drifts in the wind. When the wind is crossways to the contrail you can see this component being pushed to the side in pointy greasy looking wisps, while the rest of the contrail disperses normally.

You will note that I did not use the word chemtrail anywhere in this post.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e85fa3fe8dba.jpg[/atsimg]

Took this about 2 weeks ago. My camera couldnt get all 4 trails, only 2. Just imagine 2 more, spaced out the same way.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

On and around October 7, 2007, there was a big military exercise called Arctic Tiger on Ørlandet NATO Air Force Base, Norway. For days the sky was filled with chem-trails, much more than usual and in all kinds of shapes and patterns. One of the days during the exercise, the base was open to the public. My source, together with a couple of friends, went there to see if they could find any evidence of the spraying.

So after several days of chemtrail spraying they hold an open day?

After a little while, they left the rest of the crowd and went for a "stroll" around the base. They found the fuel-trucks (Statoil) and went over to examine them more closely. Just behind where all the fuel-trucks stood, they found another tank, one big empty metal tank with multiple outlet pipes and more which made them suspicious. To them, it seemed like whatever had been in the tank was mixed with the jet-fuel.

I find it hard to believe they could have gotten so close to such a tank if it is what they believed it to be.

My source was able to look inside the empty tank,

So the tank was not sealed? Pretty sloppy way to store such a deadly and dangerous chemical.

and found that there was some white, dusty stuff left in the bottom.

A dusty product from a tank that held a liquid?

He took a sample.

I wonder how he took a sample? With his finger? Or did he just happen to be carrying a sterilised swab or container?

He sent this sample to analysis, and for economic reasons he could only search for Aluminium and Barium, the two most reported substances in chemtrails.
Last week he got the results from the lab, and what do you know, it was a full score!
You can see the whole analysis here: internet.phobic.no...

My source have today been in a meeting with the Norwegain broadcasting station NRK, and discussed the possibility of making an investigative report on the issue of chemtrails. It will be very interesting to see what happens in this case now!

Well I hope the guy who took the sample gets himself off to a hospital quick smart, I mean he's just exposed himself to these deadly and dangerous chemtrail chemicals in their purest form!

Those levels on the report are devastatingly high! The guy should be dead!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I haven't really paid much attention to chemtrails, I just cannot believe they, whoever "they" are, would do this, and why. Whoever is doing it is making themselves and their families sick too, right?

Well someone sent me this video and it shows the airplane actually turning off the chemtrail during flight, unless it is trick photography or something.

www.youtube.com...

<<   2 >>

join