It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 15 killed In Germany.School Shooting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Atleast 15 killed In Germany.School Shooting.

www.reuters.com

TWO STUDENTS KILLED IN SCHOOL IN SOUTHWEST GERMANY BY PERSON IN COMBAT GEAR - PAPER
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.infoplease.com...

Moderator-Note: Title changed from 2 killings to 15 killings to reflect updates.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There is not much on the Reuters web site yet, but I just saw on the news here in Norway that there assumed 9 dead.
More shootings, what is going on ? I cant help but feeling there might be people just tipping over for any reason at all.

I hope there will be more info about this soon. I keep my eye open for further news .

I posted an Related link of school shootings ...

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What is really shocking is that this isn't the only reported shooting today. Here is a thread discussing a shooting in Alabama.
abovetopsecret.com

Does anyone know if there is something special about the 11th of March?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
3-11-09 add them together.... OH NO!!!! there it is again hehe.

Love the avatar Cauch1

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sliick]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear about this terrible tragedy, so many people in terror just now, terror causing terror.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
3-11-09 add them together.... OH NO!!!! there it is again hehe.

Love the avatar Cauch1

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sliick]

23? What..?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
An update on the number of dead in the shooting spree:

WINNENDEN, Germany — A 17-year-old gunman dressed in black opened fire at his former high school in southwestern Germany today, killing at least 15 people before police shot him to death, according to state officials.

Nine students and three teachers were among the dead, State Interior Minister Heribert Rech said.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
yes I have read it's now 15 dead which would make it the 2nd worst killing in german history after the one in 2002 when Robert Stanhaeuser killed 16 people in a school I believe. Strange that yesterday was an Alabama killing as well, are they ramping up the mind control beams or what?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Thanks about the avatar but I don't really understand your point. What is special about the number 23?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1
reply to post by Sliick

Thanks about the avatar but I don't really understand your point. What is special about the number 23?

It's a movie, the number 23, About how the number 23 plays into the protagonists life a great deal. Decent movie, Jim Carey, not a comedy, him acting serious is interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
NLP? Every media source including our music. M Kultra? Pervasive since the nazis started it and has been perfected by the cartel throughout the decades.
The date, and numbers could all be keys or triggers.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this has now happened twice in Germany, a European country. To hear of of an incident like this in America is not unusual.

Tragic though where ever it happens.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The date adds upto 23, that was a good catch!

It was also a full moon the night before and we all know that moon can do strange things to peoples moods

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Whats really wierd is I read a prediction only yesterday about school shootings in Europe...

I hope the trend doesnt continue

And as for Alabama... we didn t even hear about that here in the UK, theres so many shootings in the US it doesnt make the news at all.

You wonder why the Obama admin wants to get rid of guns?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

off the point, but as is your post, as a musician, i can guarantee the NWO does NOT control music.

Are you the guy who owns the myspace who adds mainly UK artists then has all the alex jones links in ur blog by any chance?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
It's a movie, the number 23, About how the number 23 plays into the protagonists life a great deal. Decent movie, Jim Carey, not a comedy, him acting serious is interesting.

The movie was based on the conspiracy/mystical power/coincidences surrounding the number 23 (it was somewhat inaccurate), that pesky Eris at it again.

www.23-skidoo.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
March 11 in history

1864 - The Great Sheffield Flood: The largest man-made disaster ever to befall England kills over 250 people in Sheffield.

1888 - The Great Blizzard of 1888 begins along the eastern seaboard of the United States, shutting down commerce and killing more than 400.

1931 - Rupert Murdoch, Australian-born entrepreneur is born.

1957 - Admiral Richard E. Byrd, American explorer dies.

1978 - Coastal Road massacre: At least 37 are killed and more than 70 are wounded when Palestinian guerrillas hijack an Israeli bus, prompting Israel's Operation Litani.

1993 - Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn-in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.

2004 - Madrid Train Bombings: Simultaneous explosions on rush hour trains in Madrid (Spain) kill 191 people.

2005 - Brian Nichols goes on shooting ramapage at Fulton County courthouse in Atlanta, Georgia, killing three. He kills a fourth person before surrendering to the police the next day.

and it happens to be Johnny Appleseed day!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
yes I have read it's now 15 dead which would make it the 2nd worst killing in german history after the one in 2002 when Robert Stanhaeuser killed 16 people in a school I believe. Strange that yesterday was an Alabama killing as well, are they ramping up the mind control beams or what?

Just so we are clear.

You are talking 2nd worst school killing right?

Not trying to start an arguement. Just wondering what you meant by 2nd worst killing in german history.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
NLP? Every media source including our music. M Kultra? Pervasive since the nazis started it and has been perfected by the cartel throughout the decades.
The date, and numbers could all be keys or triggers.

Are you on drugs?

This is about a depressed loner who finally snapped and carried out a school shooting, then killed at random as he was fleeing. No secret societies, no links to questionable organizations, no UFOs to see here. It's just the story of a mentally unstable kid with access to his dad's guns who decides to go out in a blaze of "glory". The fact that this happened in Germany has no bearing whatsoever on Nazi-ism or MK Ultra or whatever.

Of course if you have any REAL evidence that you would like to link that says otherwise, I would live to see it. Otherwise, you and the rest of you guys with your numerology crap are taking a real tragedy of a story and twisting it into whatever the hell you've been smoking.

new topics

top topics

join