It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Stopping Riots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It is possible that we are being controlled by electronic means not to act out, everything we have read points to the fact it is possible we are being lulled during this time when it seems all is coming apart at the seems. I have a strong feeling that a majority of us are being "controlled"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I remember Alex Jones talking about these Machines that they where gonna put in malls to "sooth" people and make them feel comfortable.
I would imagine the same technology would be used in mass riots to calm the rioters and stop the riot. haha you cant riot even if you wanted to.

google Silent Sound Spread Spectrum

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by backyard guru
It is possible that we are being controlled by electronic means not to act out, everything we have read points to the fact it is possible we are being lulled during this time when it seems all is coming apart at the seems. I have a strong feeling that a majority of us are being "controlled"

There is "mind control" "technology" (notice the quotes) being used on folks.

Keep in mind that "mind control technology" of that nature is not current technology. We're most likely talking aliens with a master world takeover plan stratagem thingy.

Whatever it is, I've seen them do it first hand, and it's the real deal.

The folks on the ground look just like you and me, so if you don't know what to look for, you're not going to notice anything unusual. We're talking about folks staring into your eyes and using hypnosis (really, I swear, saw it right up close), voice attack stuff (where they say something and you do it, voice attack bandit type stuff), and last but not least, they really don't have any need for any of that when they just use the psychic... then you really can't see it!

But, then, as you can see, that's all pretty wild and difficult to believe type stuff unless you saw it for yourself.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by MegaCurious]

join