It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach OBAMA - Emenent Domain Rights to China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
UNTIL FURTHER INVESTIGATION - we should ponder this as WHAT IF... ?
worldnetdaily.com...

The Internet Rumor That Went Viral Over The Weekend.

www.examiner.com...

OBAMA will the fastest (?) President to ever loose the office...
but really folks - they dont represent us... so why do we really care.
I just say lets not send anyone to washington any more.... and declare the land property of CHINA - that being Washington DC, and US Territories including Port O Rico... home of the IRS....
So long boys - hope you learn to speak Chinesse.....

other than that Pass the AMMO, If the Chinesse or NATO or USA wants a piece of Florida they will have to pry her out of cold dead hands.... charlton Heston.... NRA speech.... FEMA CAMPS have a whole new meaning huh.... those we take out first.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Come on dude. This 'story'[ was on ATS earlier in the week. It was as much a crock of BS then as it is now. WND? Really? Conceptualize what you obviously WANT to believe this 'emminent domain' involves.

The idea itself is laughable. Even IF it were possible to grant 'emminent domain' to another country do you actually believe that CHine beleives it would be enforceable? Come on. China can already terminate our economy at-will should they so choose. This is a crock. People will believe anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Even if the chinese "owned" America, do you really think that people like me will bow down to them and let them change my country.... Hell no. Im not alone ether.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
well your opposition to the threads contents seems you favor Chinesse leadership. and it is the legal way these things are resolved... Lousiana Purchase .... Alaska... ? how do you think we got these lands by BUYING THEM...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Exactly. We BOUGHT them. There is a vast difference between a PURCHASE and exercising 'emminent domain'. The article actually implies that this 'emminent domain' is being given as security against bond purchases. It's bogus. The article is bogus. The premise is bogus. WND is bogus. This thread is bogus. Ain't gonna happen. Not now not ever. World Wars have been fought over far less.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

is not about YOU(USA) anymore, is about the world...

and we have to do whats best for the world...
stop your patriotic BS and accept the fact that you are part of this planet

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
whats the difference in price... if you ED a property you give what you think its worth for it. and if you sell it - its what the seller wants for it...
ED is cheaper me thinks... and since they are buying treasuries... they can redeem them... and with ED they can redeem them in LAND. Like California or OHIO if they wants... they have the right... thats all they need

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That was STRICTLY a rumour and has NEVER been PROVEN! Also, you might want to check your spelling in your title......... and correct it!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My property (first lean holder on it anyway) has 2 flags... South Carolina "dont tread on me" and a Upside Down American Flag to voice my disapproval of my government.
care to cross the property line ... ? I have posted the Laws of my Land on the boundary of my land. care to contest my ownership?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tac109

do you really think that people like me will bow down to them and let them change my country

I don't see anyone doing anything but bowing to all the changes that have been made to the constitution, the rights of US citizens and their children, raping the futures of each and every American yet - why should *they* being Chinese make it any different.

All I hear is hot blowing air - all the while *they* do whatever they damn well please.

peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Correct what I didnt miss spell anything without prior thought. u figure it out.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yet another un sourced and alarmist article from Born Patriot. All you have to do is hit the 'ignore' button people. Weed out the paranoids.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
yea, take the above guys delusions of "Everything is Fine" go back to sleep ... everything is under control ... Ignore me all you would like at your own risk of not knowing... UNSOURCED ... are you blind... ? or just ST P id.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Impeach Bama ??? My freind , hes been in power what 2 month's? These events have been in motion for the past 20 years , its all coming to a head now, relax, have a smoke.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Americans dont give rights to their land -- its sort of the only thing we have... and since we dont own the land but the county owns the land in which your domosile resides.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It appears this stories source is a known Loud Mouth ... I personally dis-like ... Hal Turner ... I sourced it back to LiveLeak ... and they are pretty reputible in my opinion but this Hal Turner just rubs me the wrong way... I think it is his voice I dislike - not so much what he is trying to do which is wake people up... I disagree with his methods ... There I am On Record.

halturnershow.blogspot.com...

and there are a few thousand hits on the I net to sift through, this page has the earliest date of it being posted in the USA anyway...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

Fool? How so. Please teach me Oh great one.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Here's what Snopes says on the matter: Snopes.

It's all just a crock from another crock, Hal Turner.

Go back to sleep citizen

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Never mind.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Grumble]

top topics

join