It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

civil war in europe ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cooler

i remember a certain englishman in exeter that was converted into islam had the same problem with bomb making skills too, lucky for the people in the area he only managed to injure him self.

And what was this young man proven to be?... Mentally ill and completely unrelated to any other Muslims in the area - his ideas came from the internet. You are spreading misinformation.

as for continueing to allow hate preaching clerics into the uk, well i think its liley to continue, but where as geert wilders was turned away, this is clear appeasement to islam. & is against free speach.

I will state this one more time as clearly as possible so you will understand:

We know Mr. Wilders preaches hate and was refused entry to the country on that basis.

We do not know if an everyday Muslim immigrant is preaching hate so we allow them in (or are you implying we should not allow any Muslims into the country?).

When we do know a Muslim cleric is preaching hate in this country he is imprisoned and/or deported (depending on their migration status).

If we know a Muslim cleric is preaching hate prior to applying for immigration they are refused entry.

It's that simple. Now, you either support free speech by allowing ALL to say as they wish or you go with the ideal of free speech but realise you cannot let everyone, everywhere spout their lies and hate.

The rest of your post is empty rhetoric which I can't be bothered to address.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have a question; how can these countries make laws to profile only Muslims and other minorities, but then have laws that give special treatment? Makes no sense

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Originally posted by cooler

i remember a certain englishman in exeter that was converted into islam had the same problem with bomb making skills too, lucky for the people in the area he only managed to injure him self.

And what was this young man proven to be?... Mentally ill and completely unrelated to any other Muslims in the area - his ideas came from the internet. You are spreading misinformation.

as for continueing to allow hate preaching clerics into the uk, well i think its liley to continue, but where as geert wilders was turned away, this is clear appeasement to islam. & is against free speach.

I will state this one more time as clearly as possible so you will understand:

We know Mr. Wilders preaches hate and was refused entry to the country on that basis.

We do not know if an everyday Muslim immigrant is preaching hate so we allow them in (or are you implying we should not allow any Muslims into the country?).

When we do know a Muslim cleric is preaching hate in this country he is imprisoned and/or deported (depending on their migration status).

If we know a Muslim cleric is preaching hate prior to applying for immigration they are refused entry.

It's that simple. Now, you either support free speech by allowing ALL to say as they wish or you go with the ideal of free speech but realise you cannot let everyone, everywhere spout their lies and hate.

The rest of your post is empty rhetoric which I can't be bothered to address.

you seem to have dificulty understanding that geert wilders was not preaching hate, he was going to show a film (fitna) wich contains facts from the quran & how muslims use those facts to legitimise killing & murder in the name of islam. telling the trueth about islam may seem painful to muslims & islamic sympathisers, but none the less fitna is on the internet for all to see, & geert wilders got massive publicity promoting the real intent of islam, & the law against free speach was shown up for the fascist law it is.
it all adds up to a home goal by a fascist extreme left government.

& trying to compare free speach of wilders pointing out dangers clearly found in the quran & then to say free speach should also be granted to clerics that preach hate & encourage blowing people up, killings & murder.
you have clearly lost your mind, to suggest this is equall to saying free speach for all means terrorism should be allowed !!!!.
you are clearly a fascist nazi.
you cant be bothered to address= have no arguement that stands up to debate.
my guess is that the growing anger against the insidious spread of islam must realy be p-ssing you off.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K
I have a question; how can these countries make laws to profile only Muslims and other minorities, but then have laws that give special treatment? Makes no sense

wich countrys ?
wich laws that profile only muslims & minoritys ?
wich laws that give special treatment ?.

try being a little more specific.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

telling the trueth about islam may seem painful to muslims & islamic sympathisers, but none the less fitna is on the internet for all to see, & geert wilders got massive publicity promoting the real intent of islam

The "truth about/real intent of islam"? Thanks for exposing yourself as the bigot many of us knew you were. They are not truths but lies manufactured by the Christian right.

How do you know I am not a Muslim?

The reason I will not engage in your argument is because it appears that you lack the capacity to understand simple facts. Until you can come to terms with them then there's no chance about the rest. Me, angry? No. Bored of your uninformed propaganda? Yes.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

Going through your posts I see that all you have posted on are drugs topics and threads that involve Islam (in which you make no point of differentiating radical/extreme and regular Muslims). Also you say you are from England repeatedly, which means you are also an immigrant and would be first in line for the chop should your beloved BNP come into power.

Very ironic when all you can do is big the BNP up yet you aren't even allowed to become a member.
By the way your systematic bashing of Islam in every thread possible is what I would call hate speech and is not allowed on ATS - consider yourself exposed.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

telling the trueth about islam may seem painful to muslims & islamic sympathisers, but none the less fitna is on the internet for all to see, & geert wilders got massive publicity promoting the real intent of islam

The "truth about/real intent of islam"? Thanks for exposing yourself as the bigot many of us knew you were. They are not truths but lies manufactured by the Christian right.

How do you know I am not a Muslim?

The reason I will not engage in your argument is because it appears that you lack the capacity to understand simple facts. Until you can come to terms with them then there's no chance about the rest. Me, angry? No. Bored of your uninformed propaganda? Yes.

i point out the real intent of islam because having read the quran,
many followers of islam say islam means peace, this is a lie.
islam means to, submit or to surrender.
i am not a cristian right & its pretty evident that islam the peaceful religion often makes threats, killing & apparently sees it as an honor killing if its a woman who decides to think for her self & dares to make her own choice !!!.
because i choose to question the motives of islam, you now say:
lies manufactured by the Christian right. ohh dude you are running out of ways to slander because the painful trueth about a fascist ideology is spoken about.
i dont care what you are, i am not here to debate you,
but i do think islam & its refusal to intergrate into any societys in the world, stands to cause nothing but trouble because there are millions of people willing to fight against islamofascism.
in my opinion this islamofascism & islamophobia = civil war

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by cooler

Going through your posts I see that all you have posted on are drugs topics and threads that involve Islam (in which you make no point of differentiating radical/extreme and regular Muslims). Also you say you are from England repeatedly, which means you are also an immigrant and would be first in line for the chop should your beloved BNP come into power.

Very ironic when all you can do is big the BNP up yet you aren't even allowed to become a member.
By the way your systematic bashing of Islam in every thread possible is what I would call hate speech and is not allowed on ATS - consider yourself exposed.

wow you are completly dumb, on drugs i assume you must be talking about
the (should the cannabis industry be supported in the current global downturn) this topic is based on the cannabis industry, you nead to read the thread to understand how it fits into industry, but hey what a catch for you, rather than debating civil war in europe, you choose to dig info on me instead, what does that say about your lack of understanding the civil war topic, & your lack of debating skills, but then sound bites are the lazy way to do things eh ?.
& as far as radical muslims/islam/islamofascism goes well all being tied together with the quran & terrorism, & fitna being a good example of the connection, yes islamofascism is a danger to none islamic countrys that dont wish to convert.
if you think my debate over islamofascism is hate speach then also what is writen in the quran is hate speach too. so no you have found a thread on industrial cannabis, big deal.
the amount of debate on islam does not add up to hate speach, it means i question islam with more people, are you saying by questioning islam i am spreading hate ?, because if thats what your saying then you are a fascist.
& i may be an immigrant i may not, i may be an englishman, i may be irish, i may be french, i may be american. what difference does it make, i am not debating race here, i am debating
a posible civil war in europe.
if all you can do is try your hardest to personalise an attack on me because i question the posible threat from islam in europe & whether it will lead to civil war.
& as for the bnp or any other right wing party, they are not the only one. as i have posted earlyer. because the three main partys are dead in the water & the working class in britain is feeling rejected, that leaves most voters with the bnp as a force for change. now that may spead along things like the banning of islam in the uk & the destruction of mosques, this in turn may cause civil war, there are winds of change in the air, & economic doom at the same time, a civil war or even large military war could quite easy happen in times like this.
now if you have nothing of serious value to add here other than the childish drivel so far. maybe you should avoid looking at reality & whats realy going on around you because its only going to keep getting worse for a while yet.

& islamofascism & islamophobia are not going to just go away are they ?.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join