It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker no more!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello,

Long time lurker and first time poster. I'm not a tin foil hatter, I just like airplanes so I mostly read this forum. I thought it was time to introduce myself.

I'm an aviation enthusiast all the way through. I'm a pilot, have been into R/C my whole life and make my living as Chief Pilot for a small UAS manufacturer.

I do find the mechanics of this site a bit quirky, maybe its just me. I have a hard time with the back button. Am I doing something wrong? Oh, and I've learned to cut n paste before submitting, this is the third time I've written this! :-)

Just wanted to say hi, and hopefully be a productive part of the community.

Thanks
Red

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to one of the better parts of ATS if I do say so myself. May I suggest you take the time to read a few of the fixed threads when you have time?

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. yes..I have read most of them.....some good stuff!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome. I am glad that you decided to join. Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WELCOME!!!!

Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome aboard mate!

It can be a bit slow in this section but it's never boring

Yes, the whole site is a bit difficult these days. Back in the old days it was much better, but that's just my opinion

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wakeupcall

Welcome to ats.
This place has alot of info.
Good luck man.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome! As far as the back button, I only have problems when not logged in. For some reason it hangs and is probably something to do with ActiveX and the Ads.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks guys,

Spirit, your Av brings back memeories. The Sea Shadow was tested in SF Bay (near me) and I remember hearing rumors about the barge that was housing it. Neat stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome mate

I usually don't use the back button here, I usually scan through the board, and open all the threads I wanna read in a new tab

cool avatar btw

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Welcome! As you can probably tell we have a large number of well informed posters that drop in and out of the forum. Its great to add another to our number! I agree with zaph that this tends to be the most civil place in ats from my experience and also the reason I joined.

top topics

join