It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO footage, Mexico, now working!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A big Hi to all my fellow ATS members.

Please have a look at this short video which was shot in Mexico, in I believe, 2007

I have been studying the subject of ufology since I was a very small child and I have watched literally thousands of hours of ufo footage, much of which, at best, has been questionable. However, there is an amount of evidence out there which defies explanation and this video is, I believe, one such example. I have tried to debunk it because as a serious ufologist that is what I do. In my mind there is no evidence of hoaxing or 'creative' video editting. Watch closely as the lights pass behind the clouds. They disappear as they are obscured but, re-appear every time there is a gap in the cloud. To hoax this would take a very considerable amount of effort. I believe this video to be genuine! I gave a different link to this video earlier but it appears the site which it was on has gone down. I managed to download the .flv file earlier using keepvid.com and I have converted it to wmv format using free video conversion software. Unfortunately, because it was a trial version, there is some writing across the screen but, I don't think it spoils the video too much. I will try to get another copy of the vid but, in the meantime have a look and see what you think. Today has been a nightmare as far as websites and my laptop are concerned.

www.youtube.com...

Please let me know what you think.

MH

[edit on 1/3/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The video seems to be deleted or blocked.

When I click I get "exclamation mark" ...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have your compilation saved, prob best I've seen so i know you do quality work. But can't get the link to work. I'll check back later

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Video doesn't work.
Thanks for wasting my time.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by martinhuyton

Video not working for me either.

By the way, any three objects will always form a perfect triangle (unless they are all in a straight line), so I hope you are not saying that because they form a triangle, there must be intelligence behind this?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have just checked the link and there does seem to be a problem with it. I apologise for this and I promise to resolve it as quickly as possible. When I have fixed the problem I will re-post under another title.

MH

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You don't need to re-post it under a new title. Just edit your first post to fix the link or add a post with the working link

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You can't tell one Foo from another.

You can't judge the apple from looking at the tree.
You can't judge the honey from looking at the bee.

Sorry, had to do that.

And fake Foos from real Foos for that matter.

The light is too consistent and the CGI guy needs more work
into how to make good Foos.

Flashing, bright and metallic are the usual traits from witnesses.

top topics

join