It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Avian Flu Released to General Population by Major Pharma for SECOND TIME

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

A vaccine is not a virus per se, but an attenuated virus.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute, wasnt this in that Vendetta movie?

I thought it was a good idea at the time, guess the brits did too.

Its funny how even now we know how the world is going to go to sh*t... Its going to be the govt.s and pharm.s fault... and its going to be exactly what they want.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If only the people really knew what went on inside of the big drug companies, there would be no place on earth they could hide and be safe from the people.

In 1993 my grandmother passed away from kidney failure due to certain drugs that were prescribed to treat her heart. This could have been avoided because the drug was unsafe to use.

They will stop at nothing to make a profitt.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
In 1993 my grandmother passed away from kidney failure due to certain drugs that were prescribed to treat her heart. This could have been avoided because the drug was unsafe to use.

I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I've taken meds that were supposed to help me (with fibromyalgia, which I believe is due to all the pollution where I was living then), and instead of improving I got worse... muscle spasms, chest pains, migraines, bleeding ulcers, tremors, even blackouts... stopped taking the meds and most of that went away. moved away from the pollution, and after almost 2 years and one very bad flareup about 3 months ago, I'm suddenly greatly improving and pretty much med free.

I'd never get a vaccine - don't trust them - and I try to tell people I know about it too. I think we are weakening and overwhelming our immune systems, thereby causing more need for meds. vicious cycle that it is, it certainly makes the drug companies tons of money, doesn't it. I think there's both callous greed and incompetence at the root of all this.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Posted this story back on 2-24-09

Baxter sent bird flu to European labs

Did I post wrong or something?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by virgthevoice

I fully agree. I believe its in the foods we eat and the air we breathe. I hate to say it but my uncle died at the age of 84 and never had a problem until they told him his wife died then his heart gave out. He couldnt live without her. But he was never sick a day of his life. That man never ate anything from a store. If it wasnt from his farm and cooked right there it wasnt worth buying. He told folks back in the 40s and 50s that the government was killing us all with cancer causing junk in the foods. Maybe they are figuring cancer is on the rise.

As for vaccines I know my kids have to have them to go to school. So they will keep getting only what they have to have. But they wont be getting any flu shots. To me its best to get it and live with it then to be contaminated with more mercury. Or worse be injected with God only knows what.

We see meds every day on TV that are being recalled or there is some lawsuit against the company because the drug was no good and could really kill us. Or make us very sick. The problem is most drugs are no longer tested for 20 years like they use to be. Now its a one year test then its on the store shelves. They dont know what it may or may not do to you 10 or maybe 20 years after you take it. Which is why my 2 girls wont ever get the new vaccine for the cancer? Who knows maybe it will cause birth defects or worse make there kids sterile?

We need to open our eyes up. Do some research you will see that the amish folks have a 0% cancer rate. That should tell us something. Just my opininon but maybe my uncle wasnt crazy after all.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
wow, im really amazed about how this is staying under the radar. The leader for the WHO is even norwegian, i mean, weve covered much smaller newstories than this

But, have to admit, how this world works, how far people are going to go for profits.. Cant say im shocked by this.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xul
[Accidental'' release of a mixture of LIVE H5N1 and H3N2 viruses" don't you understand? ]

It was NOT accidental.

If this virus is as potent as they say it is, it might be a matter of time before the hybridized virus mutates and spreads.

This was deliberate!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In 1997, a research team with Dr. Johan Hulin flew to Breivg, Alaska.This research team found the mass grave site of the victims that had perished in the 1918 Spanish Influenza. The bodies of these victims have been preserved by the permafrost since 1918. This research team along with Dr. Johan Hulin were able to get well preserved lung tissue. Dr. Hulin sent the samples to Dr. Taubenberger's lab in Maryland. Taubenberger has detected the genetic code fragments that he was searching for. These scientists are now experimenting with artificial and other flu viruses creating mutations. The viruses were isolated and can be reconstructed with the genitic code, why? In 2003 Taubenberger and his team finally deciphered the code. In August 2003, in the American Scientist Magazine; R.G. Webster, (Taubenberger's Colleague wrote,"The world is teetering on the edge of a flu pandemic that could kill a fraction of the human population." Also, (MSEHPA) Model State Emergency Health Powers Act. There are 44 States that have introduced this bill, is your State one of them? The problem is if any of these States declare a pandemic, the States have the right to force vaccines.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Maybe it was your title

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
Posted this story back on 2-24-09

Baxter sent bird flu to European labs

Did I post wrong or something?

It really is in the title. Like the title of a book. It's got to catch you.
Don't be discouraged. It was great that you posted the thread.
And you will learn.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paimonia-polaris
reply to post by sezsue

those vaccines are made with
aborted baby fetus`s

I know, which is why I don't get the flu vaccine.

Also, I have a twelve year old daughter, fortunately, the school she goes to has not yet requested they get the Guardisil vaccine which is being pushed on sixth grade girls, now they are trying to recommend it for boys as well.

But I decided that if they do, I will get an exemption sheet, and exempt my daughter from it, there are ways to do it, and I found a web site that gives advice on how to do it where the parent is legally covered in case the child comes down with a disease that a vaccine would cover.

Now they are considering charging parents that refuse vaccines with child endangerment if the child comes down with a disease like measles, if you refuse the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Your child doesn't have to get any vaccines depending what state you live in, there are web sites that will tell you what to do to get yourself exempted, and how to sign or fill out the paperwork to protect yourself from legal consequences.

I was in high school in the 70's and I had measles, chicken pox, mumps and so did my 4 siblings. None of us had any adverse impacts. Plenty of people lived without any vaccines at all and had no adverse effects. The only vaccines we ever had were the smallpox or polio vaccines that they gave every child when they were very young.

I had two children in 80 and 82, and my daughter in 97, and if I would'
ve known what I know now about vaccines, I don't think I would have had them vaccinated.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

this will bring the worlds population numbers down to a more controllable level for them.

very nice

Why do people think the NWO or the worlds leaders want the population to come down? They dont. They never have. Its people like philosophers and scientists who want the worlds population to come down. Our leaders have always wanted more people. It is why illegal immigration is allowed, why when birth rates slump governments chide their people to produce more, or import more people.

www.workpermit.com...

Singapore will promote immigration to increase its population as the island nation's birth rate continues to decline, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in a speech recently.

In his annual speech marking National Day, Lee also suggested ways to encourage Singaporeans who have gone overseas to eventually return home and urged couples to have more children.

"We are short 14,000 babies,'' Lee said. "We have to bring in new immigrants. If our population shrinks, Singapore will face a very serious problem.''

More people means cheap labor. And, because we are all competing fiercely for crappy jobs, it means more of us to fight amongst ourselves while they have their wicked way with us.

Our economic systems are also pyramid shaped, and like all pyramid schemes, you have to keep pulling in people at the bottom level or every thing collapses. Unfortunately, in a finite system like Earth, this will have an end. It cannot continue indefinitely.

We are quite manageable in large numbers. Maybe even MORE manageable in large numbers because it makes it harder for us to reach consensus on anything.

But back to the topic. It could be a conspiracy. But as in many human disasters and disasters in the making, I suspect your average, run of the mill, human incompetence. I tend to think that it is just a matter of time before we have an outbreak, whether caused by human error in a lab or natural mutation. I am pretty darn certain, however, that no world leader wants to use this to wipe people out. It would be a disaster for economies, and the rich, if 25% of the worlds population were to suddenly die.

It isnt like a flu will only pick off the poor, the criminal, and those who are not well educated little corporate slaves. It would be a horribly indiscriminate method for any "evil geniuses" to use.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm going on a search to find out who is on the board of directors at Baxter -
Who does the president of Baxter - Kim Bush - know?
IS this another case of Monsanto with Rumsfeld on the board?
And Rumsfeld pushing through aspartame?
There is almost always an incriminating trail to these things.

And for some odd reason they are not feeling the crunch of the financial horrors.
HMMM...

www.baxter.com...

[edit on 1-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Your child doesn't have to get any vaccines depending what state you live in, there are web sites that will tell you what to do to get yourself exempted, and how to sign or fill out the paperwork to protect yourself from legal consequences.

I was in high school in the 70's and I had measles, chicken pox, mumps and so did my 4 siblings. None of us had any adverse impacts. Plenty of people lived without any vaccines at all and had no adverse effects. The only vaccines we ever had were the smallpox or polio vaccines that they gave every child when they were very young.

I had two children in 80 and 82, and my daughter in 97, and if I would'
ve known what I know now about vaccines, I don't think I would have had them vaccinated.

I will have to find out about that. My kids school makes sure that all there records are in order or your kids cant go. I live in NC so not sure about there laws here. But I wish they didnt have to have them. I do know that my daughters Asthma doctor wont treat her though if she hasnt had vaccines. they actually had us all leave his office one day because a child came in that had never had any. They then called the CDC. So I dont know how there laws go down here. It so freaked me out that day.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Baxter's home office is in the US isn't it? They're starting. This looks like a big attempt to start a major depopulation of the world. Its beginning. We must do all that we can to turn this around now, and find ways to group up and free this world from the cartel.

Yes - and keep in mind that these are the companies that are in bed together -
so to speak.

Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Bayer, Schering-Plough, Baxter, Monsanto, AstraZeneca, and Genzyme,

Um... make us sick - then sell us stuff that pretends to make us well -
It is a booming biz for these folks - and they are all in it together.
How quaint.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Here is a website address that gives a lot of information, and some is divided by state.

Hope this gives you some information you can use.

Seems like all different kinds of vaccines are being pushed right now for whatever reason. I had seen and possibly saved an article that said they wanted to give the elderly flu shots that were 25% stronger than the average flu shot, and they have recently started pushing flu shots for babies under 6 month old and also pregnant women, two categories that traditionally were NOT recommended to get them.

I also read recently that older people that get 5 consecutive flu shots or more are a lot more likely to get Alzheimers disease, because of the chemicals they have in them.

The funny? thing is, on average, the flu shot only helps about 25% of the people, and may not even work for the flu type that is going around in a given year, since they have to decide what strains to put in the shots about a year in advance.

Also, a lot of people in the medical fields DON'T get the shot, although they try to push it on their patients.

vaccine exemptions

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.healthfreedomusa.org...

This site has been warning the public for a long time only for the professionals to step in and mass revert it with public attention and mass advertising.

Somettimes i think pharma companies are sub human and do not have hearts who and what are they?

They are turning doctors from life saving angels to your worst nightmare.
Doctors actually read the journals and believe what is written by a company that does its own studies. This needs to change and what is put in journals should be tested independently by reliable human angels always.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Applesandoranges]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join