It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant - White Caucasian Settlers - Let Truth Be Spoken

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

So the best response you had to a very well thought out post was that it's illegal to wear a mustache in church if it makes people laugh and that you need a permit to use a mouse trap? How are any of those even remotely similar to someone illegally entering a country, working in that country illegally, forging documents to get that job they are working illegally, etc.?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

No it's not comparable of course
that was in response to jf's statement that anyone who breaks the law is a criminal

that's why I quoted that statement
HELLOOOOOOOO

I'm noticing that many people commenting in this thread are perhaps skimming some of my statements and responding to it out of context.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by jfj123
Everyone that breaks the law IS a criminal by definition. I can't believe you actually posted that to try and make me look like the bad guy.

Then that means that everyone is a criminal
Have you ever done jaywalking?

NO, I haven't. I even get off my bike and walk it across the cross walk like you're supposed to

Everyone has

Just like according to you, all white people are racist conquerers?

Ever watched a fox news or cnn video on youtube? Copyright infrigment

Discuss that with youtube as they enforce all copyright materials.

here's some more laws that would make how many criminals?

· Alabama- It was illegal to wear a false moustache in church if it made people laugh
· California- Anyone setting a trap for a mouse had to have a permit
· Florida- All residents had to wear clothing while bathing in a bathtub
· Georgia- beach lifegaurds had to wear bright red bathing suits and a harness around their necks connected to a 200-foot-long lifeline
· Hawaii- Barbers were not permitted to lather their customers with a shaving brush
· Idaho- No one could buy a chicken after dark without permission from the sheriff
· Indiana- Taking a bath in the wintertime was forbidden
· Iowa- It was illegal for a woman NOT to wear a corset.
· Kansas- It was illegal to exhibit the eating of snakes.
· Kentucky- A man could not buy a coat unless his wife was along to help in the selection
· Louisiana- Whistling on Sunday was forbidden.
· Maine- Walking the streets with one's shoelaces undone was forbidden.
· Maryland- It was illegal in parts of Maryland to mistreat an oyster.
· Massachusets- It was illegal to show movies that lasted more than twenty minutes
· Michigan- A womans hair was property of her husband.
· Minnesota- Men's and woman's underwear could not be hung on the same clotheslineat the same time.
· Mississippi- It was illegal to soap railroad tracks
· Nebraska- A person who sneezed in public could be fined.
· Nevada- It was illegal to drive camels onto main highways.
· New Jersey- No one was permitted to delay or detain a homing pigeon.
· New Mexico- Bicycle horns had to have a harmonious sound.
· New York- Card playing on a train was against the law.
· North Carolina- It was illegal to sing out of tune.
· North Dakota- It was illegal to trap birds in a cemetery.
· Oklahoma- It was illegal to eavesdrop.
· Oregon- It was illegal for a dead person to serve on a jury.
· Pennsylvania- There was a 45 cent fine for cursing, but if the name of God were mentioned, the fine went up to 65 cents.
· South Carolina- All citizens were required to carry guns to church.
· South Dakota- An 80 year old woman could not stop in the street to talk to a young married man.
· Tennessee- It was illegal for a motorist to drive unless he had warned the public one week in advance by inserting a notice in the newspaper.
· Texas- A man carrying a pair of plierscould have been sent to prision.
· Utah- it was illegal to wear shoes with heels higher than one and a one-half inches.
· Vermont- It was illgal to paint a horse.
· Virginia- It was illegal to have bathtub it the house.
· Washington- It was illegal to hunt ducks from a rowboat unless one were upright and visible from the waist up.
· West Virginia- It was illegal to sneeze on a train.
· Wisconsin- For each meal sold costing 25 cents or more a small peice of cheese had to be served.
· Wyoming- A license was required to take a picture of a rabbit during Janurary, February, March or April.

And by these examples, you are comparing for example, "sneezing on a train" to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Excellent you have now exposed just how buried in the sand your head really is. You don't understand that train sneezing doesn't cost Americans jobs, healthcare, etc....

Have you noticed that almost nobody here sympathizes with you? There is a reason. They understand the reality of illegal immigration where you OBVIOUSLY do not.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I saw this in another thread

As drug cartels continue to terrorize Mexico, Texas officials are planning for the worst-case scenario: how to respond if the violence spills over the border, and what to do if thousands of Mexicans seek refuge in the United States.

Along with Pakistan, Mexico was identified in a Department of Defense report last year as a country that could destabilize rapidly.

If that were to happen, officials are concerned that the drug violence could cross the Rio Grande into southern Texas.

So those poor immigrants will be bringing drugs and violence with them. WONDERFUL !

"Do you strengthen the borders so people cannot get in by the thousands every day, or do you create detention centers where people are held until their status is determined?" asked state Sen. Dan Patrick. "This is a potential refugee problem..."

Thanks for making this our problems MEXICO !
www.foxnews.com...

Yep, just innocent people trying to make a living. Oh and trying to kill our border police !

[edit on 21-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Jenna

No it's not comparable of course
that was in response to jf's statement that anyone who breaks the law is a criminal

They are ! DUH !
Why don't you get that ?????
If you speed, you committed a crime and if you get caught, you'll be punished.
If you drink and drive, you committed a crime and if you get caught, you'll be punished.
And what do you call people who commit crimes regardless of the infraction? CRIMINAL.

What would you like to call ILLEGAL aliens if they are not criminals? I'm just dying to know !

Evidently you don't know what a criminal is so here's the definition:

Societies define crime as the breach of one or more rules or laws for which some governing authority or force may ultimately prescribe a punishment.

The label of "crime" and the accompanying social stigma normally confine their scope to those activities that are injurious to the general population or the State, including some that cause serious loss or damage to individuals. The label is intended to assert an hegemony of a dominant population, or to reflect a consensus of condemnation for the identified behavior and to justify a punishment imposed by the State, in the event that an accused person is tried and convicted of a crime.

Let's review an important part of the definition

to those activities that are injurious to the general population or the State, including some that cause serious loss or damage to individuals.

How can you not think that this is what illegal immigration does?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have read every single one of your posts, they just don't make any sense to me. This is why I have only commented a few times. I'm just trying to figure out what thought process has gotten you to the point where every white person in the US is the descendant of people who raped and murdered everyone they saw as soon as they set foot on this continent. I'm trying to figure out what thought process has gotten you to where the effects of illegal immigration is as benign as not having a permit for a mouse trap. I'm trying to figure out why you don't seem to understand that while yeah everybody has broken a law at one point or another whether it was speeding or not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, those who do should accept punishment for breaking the law.

If I speed, I get a ticket, I pay the ticket. I broke the law, was punished, and accepted punishment. If I continue to speed they will take my license away. If I don't pay my ticket they will take my license away. If I drive without a license I go to jail. If someone enters the country illegally, they broke the law, they should be sent back to whichever country they came from, that's the punishment, and if they want to come back they should do it legally. If they continue breaking the law, they shouldn't be given a free pass just because they are forcing their way in and taking what they want.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
more videos of what those innocent ILLEGAL ALIENS are doing to our border patrols

and somehow the OP thinks their crimes are OUR FAULT ???

HUH??????

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I have read every single one of your posts, they just don't make any sense to me. This is why I have only commented a few times. I'm just trying to figure out what thought process has gotten you to the point where every white person in the US is the descendant of people who raped and murdered everyone they saw as soon as they set foot on this continent.

It's not that you only commented a few posts
even I have due to the large volume of posts

its about you replying to a perspective that I don't agree with as if I did and you only thinking so because of skimming,

if you go through my posts in this thread you will see that I don't think that every us person is a descendant of an illegal. But many yes.

I'm trying to figure out what thought process has gotten you to where the effects of illegal immigration is as benign as not having a permit for a mouse trap. I'm trying to figure out why you don't seem to understand that while yeah everybody has broken a law at one point or another whether it was speeding or not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, those who do should accept punishment for breaking the law.

Are you serious
the first statement here quoted i already replied to it on this SAME PAGE.
I am NOT comparing petty crime or misdeameanors to illegal immigration.

and to ur 3rd point quoted so everyone is a criminal?

If I speed, I get a ticket, I pay the ticket. I broke the law, was punished, and accepted punishment. If I continue to speed they will take my license away. If I don't pay my ticket they will take my license away. If I drive without a license I go to jail. If someone enters the country illegally, they broke the law, they should be sent back to whichever country they came from, that's the punishment, and if they want to come back they should do it legally. If they continue breaking the law, they shouldn't be given a free pass just because they are forcing their way in and taking what they want.

Dude ur gonna have to at least come up with one argument at the very least where I don't say look at my prior posts.

1) I believe in stronger border security while you all only speak in a derogatory manner against illegals

2) I am not saying illegals shouldn't be deported or tried, but why focus on them and not a weak infrastructure to keep them out?

3) I am against the strong anti-illegal sentiment.

How many times do I have to repeat this in this thread?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yes you are. Once again, you must be reminded of your own post so here it is

Then that means that everyone is a criminal
Have you ever done jaywalking? Everyone has
Ever watched a fox news or cnn video on youtube? Copyright infrigment

here's some more laws that would make how many criminals?

· Alabama- It was illegal to wear a false moustache in church if it made people laugh
· California- Anyone setting a trap for a mouse had to have a permit
· Florida- All residents had to wear clothing while bathing in a bathtub
· Georgia- beach lifegaurds had to wear bright red bathing suits and a harness around their necks connected to a 200-foot-long lifeline
· Hawaii- Barbers were not permitted to lather their customers with a shaving brush
· Idaho- No one could buy a chicken after dark without permission from the sheriff
· Indiana- Taking a bath in the wintertime was forbidden
· Iowa- It was illegal for a woman NOT to wear a corset.
· Kansas- It was illegal to exhibit the eating of snakes.
· Kentucky- A man could not buy a coat unless his wife was along to help in the selection
· Louisiana- Whistling on Sunday was forbidden.
· Maine- Walking the streets with one's shoelaces undone was forbidden.
· Maryland- It was illegal in parts of Maryland to mistreat an oyster.
· Massachusets- It was illegal to show movies that lasted more than twenty minutes
· Michigan- A womans hair was property of her husband.
· Minnesota- Men's and woman's underwear could not be hung on the same clotheslineat the same time.
· Mississippi- It was illegal to soap railroad tracks
· Nebraska- A person who sneezed in public could be fined.
· Nevada- It was illegal to drive camels onto main highways.
· New Jersey- No one was permitted to delay or detain a homing pigeon.
· New Mexico- Bicycle horns had to have a harmonious sound.
· New York- Card playing on a train was against the law.
· North Carolina- It was illegal to sing out of tune.
· North Dakota- It was illegal to trap birds in a cemetery.
· Oklahoma- It was illegal to eavesdrop.
· Oregon- It was illegal for a dead person to serve on a jury.
· Pennsylvania- There was a 45 cent fine for cursing, but if the name of God were mentioned, the fine went up to 65 cents.
· South Carolina- All citizens were required to carry guns to church.
· South Dakota- An 80 year old woman could not stop in the street to talk to a young married man.
· Tennessee- It was illegal for a motorist to drive unless he had warned the public one week in advance by inserting a notice in the newspaper.
· Texas- A man carrying a pair of plierscould have been sent to prision.
· Utah- it was illegal to wear shoes with heels higher than one and a one-half inches.
· Vermont- It was illgal to paint a horse.
· Virginia- It was illegal to have bathtub it the house.
· Washington- It was illegal to hunt ducks from a rowboat unless one were upright and visible from the waist up.
· West Virginia- It was illegal to sneeze on a train.
· Wisconsin- For each meal sold costing 25 cents or more a small peice of cheese had to be served.
· Wyoming- A license was required to take a picture of a rabbit during Janurary, February, March or April.

From what I can tell, they are petty crimes. If you weren't comparing them to illegal immigration, there would be no reason for you to list them here in the thread which talks about illegal immigration.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Listen, it's not a reply to the entire thread
it was a reply the ONE post where you said if you break ANY law you are a criminal

is that beyond everyone's comprehension?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Listen, it's not a reply to the entire thread
it was a reply the ONE post where you said if you break ANY law you are a criminal

is that beyond everyone's comprehension?

And that is why I even posted a definition for you to make it PERFECTLY CLEAR.

And if you're so committed to your cause, why are you not answering a lot of the questions posted? Surely you must have seen this coming if you are in any way knowledgable about the subject you are speaking about ???

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
ModerAcademia,

I see you have avoided or skirted around some questions asked of you in this thread by others and myself.

Please answer my questions on page 15 of this thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

if you go through my posts in this thread you will see that I don't think that every us person is a descendant of an illegal. But many yes.

Really? Lets look back and see what you have posted that leads me to the conclusion that you do.

Whether you want to remember or not, whether you think it's currently important or not all white caucasians in North America are the sons and daughters of not only illegal immigrants but crusaders that came here with Genocide as their passports.

So the logic where, your grandfathers crusaded over here, then killed, raped, murdered the natives and then stuck the rest of them in 'reservations', and now after settling here through amnesty(because children born here are citizens even though their parents are immigrants) you call other illegals immigrants when they are just more peaceful and hungry versions of you great grandfathers is so very sad and has no logic whatsoever.

if your parents came here legally then correct me if i'm wrong but you are not a white caucasian.

Your race does not own this land, and it is imperative that you understand this.

Then you backtracked:

I never said everyone is an illegal immigrant you must have not understand my post.

Then you went back to your original statement:

All Caucasians are DESCENDANTS of illegals

Gee, I wonder where I got the idea that you think every white person is the descendant of illegals.

Are you serious
the first statement here quoted i already replied to it on this SAME PAGE.

Then why bring them up? You jump all over the place so much it's hard to keep track of what your points are honestly.

and to ur 3rd point quoted so everyone is a criminal?

If they have ever gone over the speed limit or not come to a complete stop at a stop sign, then yes technically they are. The major difference here is that people who speed and run stop signs generally pay the fine for breaking the law. They don't sue the police for the emotional distress they received when they were given that ticket.

Dude ur gonna have to at least come up with one argument at the very least where I don't say look at my prior posts.

I'm not the only one not understanding your thought process. That in itself should tell you that either it doesn't make any sense or you aren't explaining it very well. If it were only me then it would make sense to say that it was just me who was having trouble with it, but it's not just me. The common denominator here is your posts.

1) I believe in stronger border security while you all only speak in a derogatory manner against illegals

When they stop entering the country illegally, stop sucking up resources when we have citizens who are starving and can't get help, and stop underbidding citizens for jobs, I'll stop. Until then, I call it like I see it. Stronger border security would be great. Unfortunately it isn't strong enough and won't be for awhile or we wouldn't still have people forcing their way into the country and taking what they want.

2) I am not saying illegals shouldn't be deported or tried, but why focus on them and not a weak infrastructure to keep them out?

Perhaps if they would stop sneaking in it wouldn't be such an issue, you think?

3) I am against the strong anti-illegal sentiment.

How many times do I have to repeat this in this thread?

I am aware of that. It is apparent that an illegal immigrant has never caused you or your family any harm whatsoever or you wouldn't be so quick to defend their actions. Saying we need stronger border security and that the illegals should be deported is all well and good, but frankly it's hard to take you seriously when you follow that by basically saying we shouldn't be so hard on them.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primordial
ModernAcademia

Forget about what happened 100's of years ago. You can debate the morality of past events all you like, it doesn't change what's happening NOW. The illegals are crossing the borders NOW,

Right now the same thing is happening in Iraq

against the laws of the land they are entering, thus the label of "illegals". If you think the world should be some other way that's fine but as of NOW, it's not. We have laws just like Canada does. I'm sure as a perfect citizen you follow the laws of the nation in which you reside. What we expect is that those entering ours do the same. If their first act in our nation is committing an illegal act, I have little sympathy for them. Their first act was to disrespect the laws of the land they are entering.

I am agasinst anti-illegal immigrant racist sentiment
yes I follow the laws that doesn't mean I am incapable of empathy

fine i said border security is important
but instead of speaking against illegals(human beings) why don't you speak of weak border security or corporations that benefit from illegal immigration?

If the government does a poor job of securing the borders after being repeatedly asked for help, what are people affected by this supposed to do?

You use you "democratic" rights that you believe you have and protest or contact your representative to have a voice to do something

You criticize the govt. not the symptoms

If some of the people crossing the border are intent on criminal activity, how do you differentiate them from some poor person just looking for a better life?

How do you differentitate between criminial american citizens vs. loyal law abiding american citizens?

If your home, or your neighbors homes, were targeted by this criminal element, would you defend yourself knowing the government will not?

You are not speaking out of experience.
you are trying to only empathize with perhaps a rancher that may look like you.

Through various statements you seem at once to think everyone should just 'deal' with it because of some illogical reasoning, then go on to imply stronger border security should be the answer. The problem is those people 'dealing' with the problem have asked for stronger security only to be ignored.

So am I the problem or your Govt,?

Again, please forget about what someone somewhere did 2 or 3 hundred years ago. The people on the border NOW didn't conquer, rape and pillage any native races. They are having problems NOW. Just answer the questions without a long diatribe about past injustices which no one alive today had anything to do with.

No they aren't Conquering HERE
actually they are.. and you are one of the victims
wake up

Past history will provide understanding

I'm simply asking for you to be more smart

focus on the root of the problem not the symptoms

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

ModerAcademia,

I see you have avoided or skirted around some questions asked of you in this thread by others and myself.

Please answer my questions on page 15 of this thread.

ask and you shall receive from me

wow, I guess I am more democratic than your govt.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Once again you avoided the questions. You know not of my experiences so please don't assume.

Just answer the questions or be seen as the troll you are.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordial

ummmmmmm
what??????????

what question did I not answer now?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

good god! too much crying over the past, racism this, empathy that, your ancestors crapped on my ancestors!, well im of polish and german decent, as in second generation american. my grandmother came over here after the war straight out of auchwitz (sp?) and as my grandmother tells it i have the dubious honor of knowing that part of my family probably killed the other part, but im not sitting around wanting some payments or some empathy
over it. it dosent consume my day, poland has been repeatedly invaded by damn near every one of its neighbors throughout its history. anyone feel sorry for poles? nope but they make great subjects for lame jokes cause everyone knows how ignorant we all are. point is most every country on earth has been invaded by a foreign power at one time or another. get over it, its sad but if you cant defend yourselves in this world your going to get used. the strong make the rules, the weak just complain about it.

yes this post is harsh, and ill probably get some backlash, but oh well the truth hurts. and ask yourself how many times have you seen anyone get offended or cry racism at a polelock joke? its the same thing as a black, white or hispanic one. just more socialy acceptable.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Right now the same thing is happening in Iraq

I would like to present Exhibit A. What does this have to do with illegal immigrants in the US?

How do you differentitate between criminial american citizens vs. loyal law abiding american citizens?

The criminal's are the ones breaking the law, while the law abiding citizens aren't. In terms of immigration, the criminal's are the one's entering the country illegally, the law abiding immigrants are the ones who enter legally.

If your home, or your neighbors homes, were targeted by this criminal element, would you defend yourself knowing the government will not?

You are not speaking out of experience.
you are trying to only empathize with perhaps a rancher that may look like you.

This is one of Primordial's questions that you skipped over in case you missed it again. See how your response doesn't answer the question it only accuses them of empathizing with a rancher who may or may not look anything like them?

focus on the root of the problem not the symptoms

The root of the problem is people entering illegally. If they weren't, we wouldn't need border security or a fence now would we?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
well done, i have tried to make this point myself but failed to get people to recognise this - Land of the free and all that - pffffft.

Brilliant OP, starred and flagged my friend

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join