It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush A Devil Worshipper?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In Bush's bizarre parallel reality, black is white, war is peace and night is day. When he said he is borne again, that must mean he worships Satan.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
In Bush's bizarre parallel reality, black is white, war is peace and night is day. When he said he is borne again, that must mean he worships Satan.

Well, this definatelly belongs in the mud pit...

I'm naturally going to have to disagree, but don't really have any points to argue against...Feel free to provide me with some

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAAH!!! Stiring the pot a bit aren't you!

Well weither he worships satan or not he obviously uses god a lot to justify his actions in speachs.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Everything he does is racist and wrong. CAn't see him being a Christian and being as bloodthirsty and vengeful as he is.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Everything he does is racist and wrong.

Everything? Hmmm...And it's all racist? seems a kind of skewed perspective...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When you join Skull & Bones at Yale you swear an oath of loyalty to the devil...Yes, I'd say he qualifies, as he's never (to my knowledge) renounced his membership. Haven't you seen the movie "Skulls" yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Everything he does is racist and wrong. CAn't see him being a Christian and being as bloodthirsty and vengeful as he is.

Ummmmm! What reality were you from again; I don't think we have met, my names Jonna. Christianity has never been bloodthirsty? *coughcoughcough*

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
When you join Skull & Bones at Yale you swear an oath of loyalty to the devil...Yes, I'd say he qualifies, as he's never (to my knowledge) renounced his membership. Haven't you seen the movie "Skulls" yet?

Good point.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
George Bush is with the Skull and bones a satanic group he was asked about it on NBC before and he said "the skull and bones is so secret I cant talk about it". When he was asked if he was in it he did not deny it. Ill try to find the video it was on some conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That was with Tim Russert, I believe. It's pretty much common knowledge now.

Does this mean Kerry - also a Bonesman - is a devil worshipper, too?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So would that be the reason he's got a church at his mansion in the backyard. An orthadox church.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Um...yeah that's why he always says "God bless" and talks about God so much. But yeah definitely a devil worshipper...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
evil goes by many names, and if must assume the persona of holiness, it will
. and has anyone forgotten the mention of false prophets in the bible?

[Edited on 4/14/2004 by cloud]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
False prophets should be stoned, and you're a false prophet if you have one incorrect prophesy. But I don't recall Bush ever calling himself a prophet...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If Christianity is seen as a political tool for the Politicians, then I think G. W. Bush uses it for his own advantage to appeal to the mass of people who worship Christ.

G. W. Bush is one ruthless person when it comes to foreign policy, so I would say he worships the devil and deceives everybody into thinking he is a devout Church-goer.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He sure didnt seem to mind putting to death retarded people when he was governor in Texas....

I always get a kick out of people who are for the death penalty but against abortion....its the ultimate hypocrisy

personally im against abortion but not against it being legal ....the only way to stop it is thru education

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This post proves the increasing desperation of the left to pin anything they can on Bush, now he's a devil worshipper, that just cracks me up, I'm a neo pagan with buddist influence does that make me one too ?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I agree that Bush's actions belie his words with regards to Christianity. If he's truly a Christian then I'm pleased I'm not one. His hypocrisy knows no bounds. Given his associations with S&B etc, it is quite possible that even if he isn't a Satanist, he certainly is not a Christian, since he worships ...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone who performs rituals with human remains might be just a litle bit on the devlish side

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
uhhhhh......no. he goes to church, he's a devote christian (which is probably one of the reasons as to why he was elected. for believing in a bunch of bull #) and i don't think that they allow pentagrams to be drawn on the floor of the oval office .
bush isn't evil. he's a normal human being. and since we all consider retarded kids to be "normal" bush is uber normal

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join