It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush A Devil Worshipper?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Downloaded a clip here the other day about CIA and satanism.
Wasnt Bush Sr. in the CIA?
Satanist? Check the inverted stars (pentagrams) on the GOP symbol.
That symbol had stars pointing up before Bush took charge.
Can anyone here deny that this is a clear symbol of satanism?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by aware]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I dont know if you saw Bush on TV when he said that America was going into Iraqi last year. He was in the whitehouse addressing the nation and the world. His eyes were TOTALLY black. No light in them at all. You couldnt even see the color of his eyes, only darkness and darkness around his eyes aswell.

Just wanted to add this to see if anyone saw that speech?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He looked like he was completely drugged out. The way they like him. Under control. Scary.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
When you join Skull & Bones at Yale you swear an oath of loyalty to the devil...Yes, I'd say he qualifies, as he's never (to my knowledge) renounced his membership. Haven't you seen the movie "Skulls" yet?

OK, I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN SAID, BUT I GOTTA SAY IT THE MOVIE "SKULLS" WAS WRONG!!!!! IT WAS MASSIVLY INACURATE TO SKULL&BONES!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Although i hadn't seen the movie, I would imagine that it would be SOFT version of what happens. Let's remeber that Hollywood is under their control. So is all form of media! You think what they want youto think.... Unless you read. They can't possibly contain all the information in books, so they provide new technologies to turn our babies minds from the one SKILL that truelly allows them to learn for themselves, and decide independently of influence!

What family of Christian do you know that has been implicated, tied to, or a part of Drug Smuggling, ARMS Sales, Murder, Theivery, Election Fixin, financial scams, and training and financing so called "terrorist"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join