It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Grays Are Made.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
First off this is my first post and id just like to say ATS has given me plenty of opportunity's to educate myself on whats really going on in the world. So thanks a lot.

Now for my conspiracy theory. Ok by now most of us have heard the stories of programmable Life Forms (The Gray's) made in underground bases form James Casbolt. As well as cattle mutilation's in which blood and other organs such as their large eyes, intestines, as well as reproductive organs have been removed. My thought on these two factors is perhaps these cattle are being harvested by humans, belonging to the shadow government or what ever faction "THEY" belong to, in order to manufacture the typical Gray. This thought crossed my mind because i was watching a show on cattle mutilation and recalled hearing some where that cow blood, after being processed, could be used in humans. That's my thought and i just wanted to share it with the rest of my fellow ATSers. So let me know what you think.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RainMan_DOT

My take is the Zeta Reticuli (real grays) come from the star system of the same name. They are dying race due to removing the 'emotion' from their dna and well.... that didn't go according to plan.

Now there are many types...but mainly the ones cloned under the earth are soulless and work for the Draconian from Orion. These are the ones that go doing abductions. There are tall whites, small grays, brown looking ones (ET), and hybrid reptilian-grays (and probably hybrids with every other race in the universe).

The mutilations I believe is a fear campaign by the black government to get us humans in conditioning for the false flag ET invasion ...which I think will consist of the cloned grays.

That is the quick version of a very complicated one... I suggest you watch Alex Collier for some detailed histories of our ET neighbors.

wZn

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

My take is the Zeta Reticuli (real grays) come from the star system of the same name. They are dying race due to removing the 'emotion' from their dna and well.... that didn't go according to plan.

Now there are many types...but mainly the ones cloned under the earth are soulless and work for the Draconian from Orion. These are the ones that go doing abductions. There are tall whites, small grays, brown looking ones (ET), and hybrid reptilian-grays (and probably hybrids with every other race in the universe).

The mutilations I believe is a fear campaign by the black government to get us humans in conditioning for the false flag ET invasion ...which I think will consist of the cloned grays.

That is the quick version of a very complicated one... I suggest you watch Alex Collier for some detailed histories of our ET neighbors.

wZn

I agree on the Grey origins , they are the small ones clones and have cybernetic parts to them with some AI. The Tall ones are the original ones. The small ones were created because of many reasons one that the greys can not reproduce sexually they are a dying race under control by a orion group. As for the cattle mutilations i have heard the parts were used for genetic purposes by the greys ... government could not pull this precision off. I also heard that the greys are cloning cattle as well to feed the human alien hybrids because they have to eat just like us. That the cattle were the most formidable source of nourishment along with sea life. I have heard that humans and cattle come from the same original planet as well. Word is the greys use enzymes from blood as nourishment which they rub on the skin this is how they eat and perhaps the cattle serve that purpose.

I have heard from several other abductions they seen cows on the alien craft being harvested..

as for the gov conspiracy to use it as propaganda makes no sense i mean they have much more practical ways of disinformation than go cut up cows with lasers.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The original post on this thread explains nothing at all.. Grey blood out of our own and then cows?? What I smell X Files and Spielberg's taken all over the two theories... Even though they were very entertaining.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Personally I don't think that cattle mutilations are anything to do with harvesting genetic material.

I think it has more to do with observing and recording environmental changes.
Cows have four stomachs and eat nothing but grass, that means that any chemicals or other changes that are introduced to our environment will have an effect on cows. The gastronomical and cardiovascular organs of a cow must filter and process a huge amount of plant matter during a cows lifetime and all of the chemicals that the cow cannot process or that do not belong in the environment are going to collect in the cows liver and kidneys, either that or have a recordable effect on it's entire system.

I think that the reason that the bodies of these animals are left behind is because who ever is doing this is encouraging others to do the same. If we remove the blood and the same organs from a healthy living cow from an area that has seen a lot of cattle mutilations and rigorously test them; I wonder what we will find.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If the government wanted samples of any particular cow's parts, why would they need to resort to such cattle mutilations? There is so much chance of getting caught doing it. All the government would really need to do is send a representative from the department of agriculture and purchase selected cattle, ship them off in trucks never to be seen again. If the rancher isn't in a selling mood, the cattle can be confiscated as "sick" with some fake illness.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

You didn't think "Attack Of The Clones" was some random George Lucas film title did you?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The reason i had that theory is due to the fact of our biotechnology history (that's been made public) such as test tube baby's, cloned sheep which where not told about until the sheep has lived almost a full life, and plants which have been combined to give use some strange new fruit.

i mean Stalin was trying to create an half human, half ape super super-army. and we all know Americas ways after WW2 we were trying to out do everything in the world and who is to say we didn't make our own super-army (one that doesn't ask questions) that's grown in test tubes in some sort of nutrient solution from stem-cells harvested and modified from the reproductive organs of cattle. And due to an error in the modified genetic code they are unable to produce blood of there own, and have get transfusions like a oil change.

i personally think that the origin stories are dis-information in order to hide the fact that they were created here. because seriously would you tell a stranger where you live. i wouldn't. i don't even trust other people why would i trust an alien. Im sure there are some ET's out there but giving out your home world is a bad move if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From my recall, many of these so called sightings are actually special effects they do with 'slow people' Budd Hopkins has made reference to this in his book Sight Unseen. Some so-called abductees have complained about dry eyes. The rest of the details you can use your own imagination...or maybe that's what they also use?

Anyway, what I recall is basically summed up by what some of us know as Claymation animation; Gumby and Pokey, Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer etc.

The so-called greys may than actually be "gray clay"

The biblical reference to clay stealing clay is than somehow also true. Interdimensionals using material objects such as clay or through projection and holograms etc.

It may even be that they can possess inatimate materials using their own energies also. Not sure though.

Here's a video of Cartoon Town and Blob just to get an idea.

www.youtube.com...

Don't forget the movie Child's Play also.

The disturbed and twisted sense of humor with some of these people borders on psychotic and demonic. Don't forget the Nazis and their own twisted demonic actions during WW2. Maybe these were just demon hosts like the Roman soldiers were said to be.

I recall one time these people used a dead body just like Weekend at Bernie's.

The cops arrested her for loitering and couldn't figure out why the jail was smelling so bad.

If you think that's funny, than they have some games for you also.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
If the government wanted samples of any particular cow's parts, why would they need to resort to such cattle mutilations? There is so much chance of getting caught doing it. All the government would really need to do is send a representative from the department of agriculture and purchase selected cattle, ship them off in trucks never to be seen again. If the rancher isn't in a selling mood, the cattle can be confiscated as "sick" with some fake illness.

Exactly. Why would grays (with all their light year technology) want to be unseen yet let their cow experiments(?) to be seen? It does not make any sense.. Whereas if you understand we are being set up for a false flag alien attack... FEAR must be initiated to really pull this off.

And if it's been a movie it could never be real riiiiighhht?
So yes movies that detail nasty aliens is also a way to get us ready.

Keep an open mind - but not so your brain will fall out either

wZn

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yet, the surgical techiniques demonstrated, while they might be barely doable now, were quite impossible for humans in the 1970's when cattle mutilations were first publicized. And at least one case happened in full sight of the rancher, who still didn't notice a cattle mutilation in progress. If it is false flag humans, how are they doing this?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yes i think this is true,being only 15 i also think games 'get us ready'.I mean they even made a game called area 51 if this wasnt meant to get us ready then what is? Vince

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

How Grays are made?? You mix black with white, sorry, I just couldn't resist!

Seriously, they might be mentioned in the Bible as 'creatures that looked like man'. There are also creatures from Christianity that doesn't possess free will - robots, bio-mechanical machines, soulless creatures?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
regarding roswell greys...

in linda moulton howe's "an alien harvest" .. there are xeroxes of autopsy reports talking about the "woven" seemingly "industrially produced" texture the skin had upon close examination..

and to take care of the surviving alien - they actually called in a lead BOTANIST..

their blood being of a chlorophyll base.

-

join