It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About The Aliens on the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I know we've had threads on the aliens on the moon ( I think they were called the Zeta's?), But what i'm wondering is(if you believe there on the moon) What is the purpose of them being there? Does anyone have any ideas or even theorys about this?

I hope there there for our benefit anyway, like if we were about to do something terrible(like start firing nukes)that could endanger the Earth, they would come and stop it or something....... I don't know iv'e just thought about it and wanted to know if anyone had any info or theorys about it.........

-TX

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just found this link, Pretty cool. It's about Zeta's with tons of pics of UFO's(although alot of them seem like lights just bouncing off the lens or the camera)

ZETA TALK

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Perhaps they're harvesting our moon cheese?!!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's the new location for Euro Disney!

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Probably the best place for Euro Disney

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Probably the best place for Euro Disney

Yep even on the moon it'd make more money

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I suspect they're running a frontier-style saloon to provide grog, provisions, and entertainment for cosmic wayfarers

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
According to John Lear, they have a base on the moon with a giant machine that retracts the human soul after you die. That's when they recycle your soul and you become reincarnated as somebody else.

He also believes the moon has an atmosphere and was physically moved there by a huge machine. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I believe there is no ultimate purpose for anything. I think everything that happens is because of chemical reactions.

So, if there are zeta's they are there because the reactions permitted it. They have no purpose, they are there just to live like we are just living here.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

According to John Lear, they have a base on the moon with a giant machine that retracts the human soul after you die. That's when they recycle your soul and you become reincarnated as somebody else.

Wow........... I never heard of that one before....... Kinda strange

new topics

top topics

join