It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video game that lets you play as Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

A video game that lets you play as Barack Obama

www.commander-in-chief.net

Take on the role of Barack Obama as you solve real-world issues including economy, energy, national security, and terrorism in Commander in Chief.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is getting a bit out of hand dont you think whats next action figures of Obama/Biden and family heh the things people come up with just to make a dollar. Well now that i think about it hell i would sell the game to make a dollar right now with the way the economy is goin lol. Enjoy i just thought it was interesting thought i would share it.

www.commander-in-chief.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Actually I think its pretty cool. Lets people see how they would handle things, and there could be some creative ones out there that might be able to show our mighty leaders how to do it right.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yeah I think it could be cool.
I doubt its just for Barack Obama you can probably be GWB or anyone.
Its kind of like a president simulator similar to flight simulators.
In fact through this game, we might be able to find an Uber President who can actually run the country better than anyone else.

Imagine instead of a corrupt election, having a contest.

Whoever handles things the best in the contest, gets the real job.

Im sorry thats funny I know but its an interesting idea.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Samurai Obama

It has only begun my friend.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by A NeWorlDisorder]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I just noticed on the cover of the game it looks to be (possibly) Obama's hand holding the world in his fingers.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godhood

This is getting a bit out of hand dont you think whats next action figures of Obama

I saw Obama action figures at the 2008 comiccon... so that's been done
Obama is very commercial... he won because he was the most popular choice, so popular in fact that his promotional signs, buttons, pins, weren't given away, they were sold... perhaps the least popular president in modern history back to back with the most popular president in modern history, this all depends on how he deals with this crisis.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by A NeWorlDisorder

Hilarious i cant believe it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Yeah, Obama is very commercial. I remember playing a racing game that had Promotional billboards in it that said vote obama. Even up here in Canada, I seen a few promotional signs for obama.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Excellent! The video game I've been waiting for!

Looking around the net at it it allows you to be the leader of any country and is marketed as "Geo Political Simulator" in the UK with a cover pic of 10 Downing Street. Just ordered it on Amazon and waiting expectantly for it, thanks for the heads up!

top topics

join