It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They have not found bin laden because he is an agent of the Greys. He can dissapear at will IRL he makes david copperfeild look like a 9 year old magic camp graduate.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. I agree with it all. I am a believer. If your parents had told everyone this when we were younger the world would believe it. Fantastic read for me S+F.

For some reason this story just makes sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
yeah this was great. In a few days my friend Dr. Rufus Red will be giving me the alien autopsy video with the sound in it. I saw it once it was amazing. The alien on the table was actually giving the doctors instructions on how to do the autopsy and telling them how the organs were laid out and worked. Durring the video the alien also describes their peoples tech, how to make the new inventions and where to locate them in the crashed ship. It would confirm this whole thread. I will be putting another video up of the FBI initiation ritual where they are given a hot grey injection(a dna altering liquid that makes them keep secrets) and briefed on the alien technology, its limits and origins.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Dude - wtf? Whatever it is you're smoking don't pass it over to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I started reading your post but realized that "they" might be watching me right through my walls, if "they" caught me reading it "they" probably would apply some kind of mind control that turns me into a Microsoft Zombie. My implant needs new batteries anyway. Enjoyed reading it, you should go on Coast to Coast radio, you would keep them spellbound.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was with you all the way till you called Coruscant a City. Dude, it's a planet.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
OK, we all agree that the FBI isn't important enough to have that level of information available to them, right? Well, maybe that's what we're supposed to think.It's the perfect cover. We naturally assume the NSA or CIA or NRO would be more likely to have access to that sort of knowledge.

Those clever rascals!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The reptilian interview was the dumbest thing i have ever seen here, seconded by the the question "How come they haven't found Bin Laden?".

Bin Laden is best mates with Bush! Has been for years, look it up. They are not looking for him as the whole thing is a lie as is 9/11. Why are people still not getting that?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO great fairy tale
IF the FBI is all knowing and all seeing then why do we still have crime? why are there serial killers running around the country when the SUPER FBI could use their time machine and go back in time and capture them? Why isn't our intelligence services using all of this technology to stop worldwide terrorism? Why aren't we using these technology's to find new sources of energy, to help feed the world and to cure all illnesses?

STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint

He needs to add more to it and write a book.
He just needs a few more chapters.
Maybe that FBI guy is Fox Mulder!!!
Add more stars! I love the God Ray.
This is one of the best posts here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
...trent reznor an alien??? I #'n knew it!! LMFAO

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If the FBI uses these technologies, then imagine what the NSA and CIA have. They must have some tech not even George Lucas and Gene Roddenberry would ever think of.

The first thing to not believe this shizzle is a simple one: If the US has such tech. they would not be losing the war in Iraq and they would not have made such fools outta themselves.

And one other thing i come to think of: If they have tech to change people's thoughts and reality, would they not have changed the thoughts of the World Leaders that are against this universal beings bladiebla? Would they not make them think that its a great idea and the right thing to do?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
We're ATS. We are quite used to people signing up just to mock our interests with dramatically long posts written to be the answer to everything. Is there really much accomplishment felt when you've managed to make a few paranoid conspiracy theorists believe in something you say that sounds crazy? The work you put into this prank is impressive. I'll never understand the joy someone can feel while having fun at others expense, but what a horrible way to spend your time during this speck of years we are given to exist! You've spent a moment of your existence that you can never get back and received a few giggles for it in return while you gave us an entertaining story with discussion points. You may think we are crazy for opening our minds to the improbable, illogical or impossible, but no one ever made it into a history book without having been called crazy at some point in their life.

I worry one day that members here obsessed with the truth and a little bit of crazy might start stalking others that post here who act like they know things the rest of us don't.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You all...and I do mean you all, are a bunch of morons. Lol, and hey..GOD loves you anyway. You'll see Him soon enough. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged man

Frankly not because I feel any closer to 'the truth' but because that was such a FUN read! Kudos!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I haven't read all the responses so sorry if these opinions have been stated already.

That being said.....

My bull# detector is going berserk.

I don't take anything as gospel (made that mistake a few times but ultimately corrected myself), but I try to absorb many different perspectives and look for recurring patterns of information. This one stands out as absolute deception, IMO.

FBI and CIA and secret black government agencies are going to cause a positive revolution that will help humanity? Please. This runs contrary to every single "insider" claim that I've heard. These agencies serve the negative side. They have never done us any good. Why trust them now?

Obama is CIA? Well, maybe. I can actually buy that one.

Basically what this is saying is that we're all supposed to accept tech installed in our bodies so that we can live in a peaceful world. Sounds like the NWO under the typical cloak of "we know what's best, so accept this (microchip, ID, surveillance, repealed rights, etc. etc. etc.)."

And I love how they just threw Jesus and Satan in there for good measure, like they just wanted to make sure they had the religious angle covered. We all have the spiritual power to do these things without tech. We just need to realize our potential, which has been purposely hidden from us. Being deceived into accepting a situation where all of our potential comes from turning us into cyborgs is what this is all about. It's oppression in the highest form, disguised as something good. Same old tricks.

I bet this is what they tell lower level people so that they do their jobs effectively.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
But the sheer number of stars appointed to this lad...amazing. I wish I could give it a black hole instead.

Funny thing... all I see is negative posts complaining about the thread... but it has over 80 flags? If your all against it, who is flagging?

And as Bob Downunder pointed out the OP dropped the bomb and ran

Its almost funny watching the swarm gather...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Personally I enjoyed the line about how "both time travel and common sense confirmed that a black man could unite the world".

If all that was required was common sense... why time travel?

Truly epic.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
looks like the OP made it all up to me.. i would not believe it but entertaining and some nice ideas nonetheless. only time will tell

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join