It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
I got a cool piece of technology while i was in the army. I was in the Coastal Ranger Command (a Norwegian amphibious unit trained to operate in littoral combat theatres, filling the role of a marine corps and coastal artillery.)

It was an audio enhancer, which you put on like a headset, and then you could hear a pin drop in the next room. Every low sound got turned up, so you could hear people better if they whispered than if they talked normaly.

If there was loud noice, like someone screaming in your ear or someone banging on the metal door next to you, then the headset would lower the noice so you didnt damage your hearing.

its called a compressor/limiter with EQ filter, very crappy technology...compared to alien of course... =) im a sound engineer....

[edit on 6-2-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So with all this technology why do they allow the wars to be so conventional?
I was with you quite a bit there, but you totally lost me with part 4.
In fact it ruined your credibility for parts 1,2 & 3.

And just exactly why would Aliens give us uncivilized humans such super toys? Surely they have noticed that we are totally . irresponsible.
They would likely do the Universe a favor by just cleaning all humans off the planet.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry(not really), but I hate it when ufology and religion are interwoven into any theory. Which is what I believe your post to be. Nothing more than a theory, and a rather popular one at that. Any story with such a perfect happy ending as yours, I find completely implausable.

Besides, the massive can of worms that would be opened if reality can indeed be manipulated, would be maddening, and pose far more questions, than answers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
as far out as this is, it actually makes sense in the biblical perspective. The angels saw God create everything, therefore they learned mysterious beyond our comprehension, they learned that God's all knowing knowledge of the way everything works can be brought forth simply by him speaking it, however in knowing how this functions...Satan had an evil thought. He thought to himself he could do just as God does by creating a artificial gadget that mimicked the task God performed. He would create! and his most evil thought, he would not worship God any longer, he would be his own God, all would worship him for he had the understanding of Technology from God....these Aliens,,,Fallen angels have created a arsenal to mimic what God can do, humans will fall to this deception as our minds cannot comprehend technology billions of years in advance of ours. Obviously Satan cannot do all God can do, but his evil thought to what he perceived would be success would be this: creation would not have to seek anyone but themselves for their power, they could lust, and seek to do as they please, they would surely choose to do for themselves then they would to do for God, we shall not bow down any longer, we will create, we will conquer, and they will worship us, for we have learned all God has to teach us.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by daersoulkeeper]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Tell your friend in the FBI that he should sell the drugs he gets from his buddies in the CIA not use them himself.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
[quote="OP"]he has told me alot of the tricks and technology and secrets he uses on the job and I've always kept it secret until.... Things have changed now and the secrecy will soon no longer be necessary.

Im interested in what exactly has changed?

What events have happened or are about to happen to render the secrecy
unnecessary?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Part of what the OP said is based on truth, the AI system I have personally encountered and this is indeed a GOD AI, a Digital Diety as they call it.

While the rest I am comfortable with calling bunk such as the Trent Reznor claim (I love the man and his music, don't get me wrong).

Soygreen conveniently disapeared and seems like another mis-info agent, giving us 50/50 truth/bunk mixture possible for a nefarious reason such as a hoax or more likely misinformation.

This is a common trick in the counter-inteligence field, put some real info out with some bunk so the bunk discredits the real information.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why hate it?

IF THAT'S THE REALITY, why not face it?

Decades ago, news leaked out of a very thick book on aliens and religion.

And, lots of leakers/whistle blowers have asserted/claimed that

1. the ET's created every religious figure of history and

2. used religion for social engineering purposes and

3. that disclosure would cause chaos because of the clashes of aliens' 'assertions' [PRESUMED TO BE TRUE--THOUGH MOST ARE CONSIDERED CHRONIC LIARS] about religion became widely known.

4. Add to that the Bible's assertions about the satanic global government in the era in which Israel becomes a nation again in a day [1948]

and it seems to me that the two topics, components are inextricably wound together in our era AND WILL MOST DEFINITELY PLAY OUT together in very dramatic and problematic ways.

Seems to me, that to DENY IGNORANCE of the facts in such matters is to EXPLORE THE INTERFACE of those two topics very intensely--rather than be averse to such a discussion.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

For whatever it's worth, I don't believe a single word of this. Not even maybe.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I better let my friends at the local field offices know that they are all wasting their time as HQ has all your ideas fully deployed.

Some small portion of what you refer to I agree with but the manner in which it is presented lends me to want to discredit it.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
TextTextText Blue
when will people start to learn about Nasa's Project Blue Beam? Aliens and the idea of them is one of the biggest tricks the human race has ever come up against. I say this being a person that has had an encounter with a craft ... I am sure that this is a Great Lie to get mankind to sway his belief in God and a way for Secret Cabals and Luciferian movement to captivate and control the masses with some quasi God like beings more advanced than us manipulating our beliefs and betraying our very own eyes.. Rev 13:13 And the use of technology and advancement of it is helping the cause and the abilities to apply and use ancient knowledge to Bedazzle, Intrigue, Mislead, and Betray the masses. Like the mission of the Pyramids of Egypt and so forth ..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To believe this is to believe that anything you as an individual can do is worthless, since they have technology so overpowering that you can do nothing against the current power structure. Sounds like something a government agency would love for it's citizens to believe, but it's incredibly unlikely any government on this planet has anything close to the technology that soygreen describes.

I would think that many governments would love for it's citizens to think like that. Dissidents aren't going to start revolts when they're scared. and to me, this topic seems like it was created to put fear in the minds who believe the government is hiding secrets. Only problem is these secrets are far too big for a government to hide. secrets like this don't need to be hid. Technology like this ends the game, and yet the game is still being played.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You will find the "aliens" in Genesis 6:4 and Eze 32. The Aliens are Illuminati and Nephilim. They are inter-dimensional and those that know the truth these "beings" are in fact demonic. There are no Aliens per se......they are luciferian and they are fooling many to make them believe that they are alien. Jesus Christ is more real than these and will put them away in short order but not until after the Tribulations and judgment.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The appear strong to humans, because they are only demonic. Most of what they can do are cheap parlor tricks and a knowledge more than ours but thats it. The Masons, 33rd degree, Scottish rite, actually thing that they are higher beings. they are not, They will orchestrate a world government in the near future, it will unravel and eventually fall apart before the decade.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I cannot believe this guy is still around..
. He is obviously yanking your chains or he believes what he is say, which would mean he is mentally unstable. I mean when rocks talk to you then maybe it's time for some help....a rock from the dark side of the moon communicated with him and that is how he came to meet Dr. Doofus Red.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

---
I found this post to be a good read about incredible things. All of which are not to be dismissed lightly by readers looking for answers re UFO/EBE reality; their technology and reason(s) for being here -- above, on and below this ball's surface, as well as walking within the higher ranks of this worlds Military, Government establishment. Attending our schools in some cases an adopted brother or sister.

One of the more frightening scenarios read about many times was the question in the fifties initially raised by General Vandenberg and filtered to Truman.

Were EBEs raised, from human or hybrid humans fetuses, by EBEs being placed under their directive to live life on earth as we Humans and infiltrate all governing bodies with the higher levels of both -- Goverment & Military weapons programs being the informational goal?

All of which was to learn and report all military technological development and report/interfere/change present and future weapons that can if deployed and used, effect:

all dimensional life,
all topical life (long term)
Earths atmosphere, water (long term)

Nuclear Detonation being the most feared and the most focused on by EBE/Human race(s)?

But yes, I feel soygreen2k has written a very-good piece with a lot of accuracies and lot of things I would suggest need to be looked into, but looked into for what verifications, if any, might still be around in books?

I have noticed the more prominent writings on the Internet from earlier times periods 5- -- 95 are evaporating.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Whether satellite surveillance is being used on citizens and whether we learned any of the tech from ETs, we may not know for sure unless some of you in the above top secret cabal could reveal the truth.

But I do recall what Cathy O'Brien warned in TRANCE-FORMATION OF AMERICA: THE TRUE LIFE STORY OF A CIA MIND CONTROL SLAVE. (I bought 13 copies of the book and got it out to people. BE WARNED: do not buy this book and have it sitting around for the uninitiated or youth or those with sensitive stomachs to read. It is the most disturbing book I have ever read with a LOT of revolting sex in it.)

The first paragraph in the part of the book she wrote states that the first thing she remembered as a child was her father's.... in her mouth.

Cathy warned over and over again that YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.

She repeatedly talked about the big EYE IN THE SKY - satellites.

Cathy was known as a Presidential Model.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
blacklistednews.com...

New RFID Technology Allows You to be Tracked WITHOUT Your Knowledge

Published on 01-18-2009

Source: RFID Wizards

By invitation, I recently visited a remote facility in northern Virginia to see a demonstration of NOX – a new Intelligent Perimeter Defense system deployed by the FBI that uses covert Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to track people and assets without their knowledge.

That’s right, using RFID to track people without their knowledge. This system is exactly what the privacy advocates have long feared: Big Brother tracking us with spy chips. As Orwellian as this sounds, the undisputed fact is that this system catches thieves and does so at a fraction of the cost of traditional security solutions.

NOX combines high-resolution video pictures and RFID for identification, tracking and tracing, overlaid in real time on a facility map to show the movement of people and assets. The system allows security officers to see theft as it happens, even if the stolen object is inside a briefcase, under a jacket, or stuffed inside a sock.

What makes the NOX system I saw different from traditional security systems is that it uses RFID for clandestine surveillance: RFID readers are hidden inside walls, floors, and ceilings; RFID tags are discretely placed; and only the security personnel know that the system is in place – until the thief gets caught. Then, all the thief knows is that he or she was caught in the act, on video.

"It takes a criminal twelve seconds to defeat a lock or fence. Yet, we spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to create fences that only provide an illusion of security. NOX creates a virtual perimeter that tells us who is penetrating the perimeter, when they are doing it and, where it's happening. With this information, we can respond with the appropriate level of force and prevent further penetration."

A commander with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), who asked to remain anonymous for this article.

There is serious motivation behind the development of NOX in both the government and private sectors. The reality is that traditional security systems are simply not proving to be effective against criminals. Beyond the obvious homeland security concerns, the NOX team places strong emphasis on the impact to our national economy. According to the American Management Association, 95 percent of all businesses are victimized by employee theft. Employees steal over a billion dollars a week from their employers and it takes $20 billion dollars in sales every week just to cover the losses.

That’s a yearly economic impact of one trillion dollars. Yet, most companies are embarrassed to talk publicly about how serious this issue really is. They try to deal with it quietly by spending money on traditional security systems. The most shocking statistic is that even with all the money companies spend on security, 80 percent of all employees will be tempted to steal if given the opportunity, according to the FBI.

This is also placing a huge burden on our judicial system. Public order crime is rising faster than any other type of case, as shown in the graphic at right.

Privacy advocates will have an extremely difficult argument when facing numbers that motivate government and big business like these do. The NOX Team Director commented, "Our mission is not to invade privacy, simply protect the innocent. RFID is just a tool in our system. If RFID wasn't available, we would tag by other means such as scent, chemicals, or dyes -- and, in actuality we do. The right to privacy is important but privacy and anonymity are different. All RFID does is help prove what you did."

The NOX team has perfected dozens of methods of tagging people without their knowledge.

One of the more covert technologies they employ is ID-Dust, serialized dust particles that can be interrogated like a RFID tag. The NOX team can coat a person or object with it to track etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Turn off the TV and go outside for a while. Fascinating ideas, terrific imagination, great idea for a scifi story. You managed to included parts of most of my favorite movies. Get some fresh air.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join