It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of UFO's On Our Skies! Now!! On NASA Feed!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Someone tell me these UFOs mimic islands. Please. Make my day.

WRONG AGAIN!

Sheesh.

here are the OBJECTS we are talkin' bout:
www.flashearth.com...
49`38" 43 S
25` 19" 19 W
image source: www.imgbox.de...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
FINALLY. This thread contains absolute proof once and for all. If you have any doubts, just go to page five and check out the screen shots. No amount of debunking will be sufficient for anyone with eyes to see.

Now that you know the U.S. government has always lied to you about the most important concept of our existence, you should now question everything. And you'd better hurry, because you're very late for a party that's almost over.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
While I have actually witnessed a UFO. I am not certain we are looking at UFO's. I think we need better photos or imaging or whatever we are looking at here.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Maybe this has nothing to do with it but the power went out for me yesterday randomly. At first I thought it had to be the circuit breaker, but I looked outside and the entire street was pitch black. I wish I could have gone out to explore (it all looked so cool) but it had caught me off guard whilst on le crapper.

What was weird was that our power almost never goes out, occasionally when its extremely windy or if the company works on the poles outside.

I guess Im saying maybe the electro magnetic fields could have, like in so many UFO tales?

What I found the most interesting though was how unprepared and helpless I felt. Imagine an entire city suddenly and inexplicably without power! ESPECIALLY while in the bathroom

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

I agree...

But I did see something else over the USA is prob closer to the satelite then the cloudes or may be nothing.

02/02/09 0710am CDT lat 37.7 long -89.1

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Could someone take a look at....

Lat 37.7 long 89.1 over the USA

02/02/09 0725 CDT

Is prob closer to the satellite than to the earth.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I already said in my first post that I don't know what these are. Maybe boats? They are much smaller than the Sandwich islands image posted by Hackbart:

Edit: sorry wrong image
[edit on 2009-2-2 by nablator]

[edit on 2009-2-2 by nablator]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, with everything we need to watch and wait.

No matter how this certain thread turns out one thing I would like to point out is Ufo's do travel our skies in mass, everything is monitored by them and they do tend to observe events as Antar mentioned. And as I have written many times at night all those stars up there aren't stars.

This is just another event we may never know the truth to.... but as always we will continue to search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Is this what you are looking for.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yikes!!! I typed in my address and theirs a few around me. This is cool! Good find.
Second line.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Thank you, someone has been drinking to much koolaid, its just a cheap image shot with pixels showing up or maybe its a focus thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SASAlbertino

sorry can't endless snow everywhere in Britain i think somethings going on.. i got this pic whilst searching british airspace like rectangles or something leaving the airspace :O

and the one arizonascott took of moving objects has really sparked my attention!
btw whats this SBC won't like the GFL and Redoubt going to blow i have no clue what they are

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Anyone else getting fed up with ATS f= orum full of debunk crap?.

To the OP = Bored much?.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

That doesn't mean we cannot entertain ourself with the illusion we are being invaded by an extraterrestrial race of M&M-aliens.

Glad to see you caught up to my somewhat sceptical undertone so early on in the thread.....

Edit: ironical and sceptical are clearly not the same.....

[edit on 2/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tizer

yeah i did yesterday well early today about 2 or 3am. pretty good obbvious fakes but still rather good ^^

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I get these all over Southern Africa as well. Strangely all these spots are behind the cloud cover. Shame i cannot spot anything from the ground, but sitting put with 2 cameras wishing the low cloud cover would dissipate.

Not a fundi with satellite imaging but could this not be some technical issue with flashearth or naza?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

so did i
i looked on there and it's exactly how the clouds are now >.< thse white dots in thick cloud cover (the snow storms here in Britain) this is some cool stuff i'm hoping someone will reply to my question what is the SBC hating the GFL(Galactic Federation of Light) and what is Redoubt?

btw i am looking at the snow clouds with my digi cam if there is something above i hope they go all kamikaze and drop below the clouds for a few secs

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
did anyone offer up an explanation for the "doorways" or rectangle boxes that I found back on page two?

I saw more of those when I was looking last night in other random locations.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
does anyone on here have a real job?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

the spacestation is over there by the the west side of Australia

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join