It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Verry realistic video of aliens in someones house [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Obviously not real but I just stumbled upon it on youtube and thought it was pretty cool.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That probe is really impressive

This is not a one-liner.
This is not a two-liner.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not bad. Not bad at all.

But the little link to "Boxxy's True Identity" in the corner leaves me a little suspect. And the "try to fake that" comment mid-vid. Kind of killed the moment for me.

Sometimes I wonder if that whole circle of people really do live in a synthesized and alien controlled environment, or if they simply have GINORMOUS trust funds for these vids.

Eh.

Anyway - nice emotive eyes on the aliens. Real or not, I was able to empathize with them. Very impressive..

*edit to clarify point.

[edit on 1/29/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I saw the boxxy thing BUT that is exactly what my daughters drew recently.
The reflection in the eyes is what got me.. that was the one thing that stood out most to them as well... If you look at my most recent thread I posted pics of their drawings and both drew a reflection in its eyes just like that. This doesn't mean that this is not fake but it is an odd coincidence that it is soo close to what they saw.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

Yeah that's a cool video, much better than most I've seen.
Real movement and stuff.

Most are a little cardboard cutout or a rubber alien doll or something.

Good job whoever created that!!

a few cuts/edits, definitely not real, but a good job!

[edit on 29/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have to admit that this video is pretty impressive. Not sure if its genuine, because its almost to good to be true and that comment about the reflection is suspect. I think we should leave this one up to the resident video experts

Star and flag, even if it is fake

[edit on 29/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm confused. What person would be abducted and be allowed to use a video camera?

I would have expected for the aliens to be posting the video, laughing and commenting about it.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Most genuine one I have seen, very well made, I would totally believe it if it wasn't for the position of the light, and the obviously fake screams by the guy.

The bit i found most impressive was the Alien on the right looking away and how he blinks, very clever.

Must be CGI

Kind Regards,

Elf

PS WhoTF is Boxxy and who is she, why does the link to here contain so many negative comments what did she do?

Looks like this is done by RM productions part of Boxx'ys fame whatever that may be and some of her videos with RM prods are heavily edited and CGI'ed.

Good Fake, is getting hard to tell real from fake now except points as said the sound and his screams and light.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Truekn

Wow... just wow. Just, uh, impressive.

If this is a fake, KUDOS to whoever created this.

To somebody who created this, if you could create this, then why are you creating a fake instead of becoming rich?

S & F anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Boxxy is one of those little known internet celebrities that runs in certain circles (i.e. youtube/4chan type boards). I know very little about her other than she's a tad hyperactive and very girly in a sweet/innocent way.

(Apparently some people "don't like that" about her. It's kind of an internet version of the tabloids you're most likely seeing online in regards to the comments you mentioned.)

I mention "that circle" because it's almost as if these kids never leave the internet, and almost all of them go to some extreme to push their artistic/film projects and publically "hype" one another incessantly.

Nothing wrong with that - mind you - but it does lend some strong credence to my theory that they are all genetic specimens in some sort of highly controlled enivronment geared towards engineering actors/producers/filmakers/artists/etc.

Who knows? Maybe these "aliens" are really keeping tabs on them to see how fast and furious they can produce an artistic work...you never know. It still blows me away how some of the younger generation seem to be so hyperattuned to technology, the arts and self marketing gimmicks.....but I digress entirely.

Oh, and by the way. I'm kind of a free-range artist myself, so I mean no ill towards these kids. In fact, I'm simply amazed by their speed in production, and like I mentioned earlier - their access to tools of that caliber!

Back in my day - the high tech thing was a xerox machine for badly drawn comics and magazines! Maybe a cassette recorder and dad's old High-8 camera!

*edit - clairfication

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If you notice the first part of the vid before the first edit, where the approaching alien jumps a bit to the right of the room then approaches proper, the backdrop light goes from being one obvious light lamp, to be much brighter and wider in its source, a new light source placed there IMHO or it was turned up.

Seems as good nearly as hollywood as good as anything on X files.

has anyone seen this before? is the edit I mention the cutting out of credits from something like x -files?

reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Thank you very much indeed I feel more "Hip" and "Down" now I know lol.

Kind regards,

Elf

[edit on 29-1-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I've been focusing on the image in the eyes for the past couple of minutes - and for the life of me, I can't seem to make out or identify any sort of recording device the figure being reflected is supposed to be filming with.

Do we have anyone out there who can isolate a screenshot and maybe blow it up a bit for all of us to have a better look at our Experiencer?

That would totally rock.

Anytime, Elf! Glad to be of service!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great watch. And here is what the poster of the YouTube video says about himself in his profile, he is certainly honest!

Basically im just trying to acheive the goal of becoming somewhat "youtube" famous by posting viral CRAP basically., Thus proving youtube is full of mindless XXXXXXX retards that will click on anything and will conform to anyone as long as their "famous" and/or "e-famous".

(The XXXXX was put in by me to avoid a word that is unacceptable here at ATS...)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi,
i never posted here before but i had to this time,
altough i'm lookin for hard evidence all the time,
and i love to read all the "alien posts"here
but,
this is a scene from HOUSE (serie)
just saw it yesterday on the dutch television.
but someone has put a different sound in the film.

Hope it helps

greetz from holland

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

OMG. No wonder he was "visited"! If I were an alien benefactor providing for a social experiment of that type with that much talent and that kind of perception of his audience, you bet your buns I'd give him a little wake up call and an anal probe!

(You know...to maybe help remove all that bs attitude.)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
To be said,

From years of reading abduction encounters etc, the UFO topic and also the complete and wonderful work of Dr John E Mack, the first Psychiatrist and Professor who actually stated that he couldn't prove abduction was happening but, that they were all not suffering from delusions, hallucinations, or mental issues at all, but were having a shared experience he could not explain.

Some of those interviews that were made available were quite scary in detail, and real fear often dovetails with the Grey phenomina whatever it is.

Real fear is there.

I believe that for the true abductees/experiancers whatever the cause of that, will be truly terrified by this video, as it will trigger those memories, so maybe this should have a warning lol!

I think this is worth considering.

Elf.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Getting kinda p****d off at all the fakes that are popping up on youtube.

If this gets as far as national news then it is really going to take a lot of wind out of the sails of the new media interest in the subject when it is eventually discovered to be a fake.

The video is very impressive and all, but I just wish that people would consider the harm that they do to the way the subject is received by the public.

When I logged onto the web today there was a news video on yahoo's main homepage; apparently showing daylight footage of UFOs around the world. There are were a couple of genuinely unexplained videos, but the majority was homemade crap.

This stuff is really getting on my nerves.

Oh and I have had abduction experiences my whole life and I don't find this latest video scary in the slightest. The beings don't move right at all. As soon as the greys reveal themselves they move you as quickly as possible. The start and the end of every abduction is conducted with the efficiency of a military maneuver. The way these guys look isn't all that relevant since there are so many different types of visitor, but these guys don't look like anything that I have ever seen.

It is obvious that this guy has done some research, just because of the background noise does kinda sound like the noises that usually accompanies the paralysis, but the trouble with that is that I am pretty sure that the sound is an effect of the paralysis and not an actual sound. Like really loud and low tinitus.

Sorry for the rant, but this stuff really gets on my nerves.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Martindoolittle]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Good point.

I was triggered by the sounds and the attempts at communication more than the actual images. Not fear, mind you - but more of a "I feel strangely familiar with those sounds".

Still, the beings look and 'feel' gentle and benevolent to me. I'm still struck by the mirrored eyes - almost as if to nonverbally communicate - "when you look me in the eyes, you'll see I'm just like you."

Very fascinating. (all drama aside)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

That was an after add on. the person posting it is not the original poster.
they stole it and added captions then put it up as their own video mst3k style.

I am actually really upset by this the more we look at this the more it resembles the real thing. the long fingers, the tiny nose, the reflection in the eyes. if this is a fake it is hollywood quality.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by ziggystar60

OMG. No wonder he was "visited"! If I were an alien benefactor providing for a social experiment of that type with that much talent and that kind of perception of his audience, you bet your buns I'd give him a little wake up call and an anal probe!

(You know...to maybe help remove all that bs attitude.)

I bet if it wasnt for anal probes, the poster of that video wouldnt have sex life

And can anyone zoom in and clean up the image in the eyes? I would really like to take a better look at the reflection

Oh and I noticed the guy had an Aussie accent like me

<<   2  3 >>

join