It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight Footage: UFOs over Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Daylight Footage: UFOs over Europe

itn.co.uk

In sharp focus and in the light of day, three mystery pieces of footage.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.news.yahoo.com

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I just saw this as the headline on Yahoo UK, but the source link is directly from the ITN website. It seemed to load better for me on yahoo though if you want to try it out. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any real story to go with it so far.

I checked the new threads list, so hopefully this isn't a duplicate. Also, if this is more appropriate to the UFO forum feel free to move it

itn.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
the footage all look familiar. the turkey one is definitely on here somewhere.

not sure what it was but I de recall an explanation.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malech

Awesome find. I do want to look into that one further. I see something like that and the first thing I think is its a hoax because it looks too real. If I saw something that was half as good I would say its a hoax because you can tell it is not real. Funny that I even caught myself being capable of such a mental road block. Who's the crazy one now for pulling all the fillings out of my mouth and wearing tinfoil hats! HAHAHA

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've seen the 2nd and 3rd clips some time ago. Not sure why these are on the ITN news site.

CGI in my opinion. The first one seems staged otherwise we'd have different footage from other sources by now.

Interesting find and I wonder why they're showing these clips now.

cheers..nerb

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The second two videos have been around for a while and for the most part they're considered little mOar than inelaborate hoaxes.

The first video would seem to follow suit, as well.

France:
Ufo over France, multiple vids/ Update 16MAY2007 (additional Video)

Italy:
UFO Video - clear with detail, Has anyone seen this? - remote-controlled mock-up.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
All these videos have been posted and discussed before.

The 1st and 3rd are CGI, and the 2nd is a blimp.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Malech

ITN is a bit slow on the uptake. Those videos have been on the internet for at least two years that I know of.

I think they are good footage, and not disputing that fact. However, why is ITN now coming forth to show the validity of what many of us already know.

Is ITN trying to pip the BBC to the post by being the first to show that Earth is being visited. At least, there wasn't any sarky comments from the journalist on the video.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My first time watching these videos and I think all three look very fake. First video broke the early ending rule, second video could easily be cgi, and third video is obviously a small hovering toy.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Argh, sorry if you've seen these videos before. I just saw the headline and thought 'Woah, what's going on?!'

You would think that seeing as I've been reading ATS for so long I'd realise that 'reputable' news sources aren't always exactly high quality

new topics

top topics

join