It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Stage, Or Stop A Coup, In Order To Survive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I'm interested to see if anyone can point out a thread from here on ATS, where someone is discussing an event, and demonstrate how the event may be a coup.

Any takers?

Iceland's Government Brought Down by Financial Failure, Riots

But nobody else has taken power yet, so maybe this doesn't count? However, the people have definitely forced the old leadership to leave and will presumably be selecting the new leadership.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
heh, this thread is pretty interesting. But what about stopping a coup like the illuminati? There is proof that they are still around and kicking, but that's off topic.
But how stop a coup of that size or magnitude?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Interesting perspective there.

It's not necessarily a coup, since no one has taken over, yet, but the question then becomes whether the government of Iceland just fell apart through lack of planning or lack of proper communication. Or any other combination.

But, if someone was watching all of this happen from the inside or outside and new how to step in, they sure could make it a coup via default of a lack of governmental structure.

A coup can happen at anytime when someone is properly prepared in advance.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
heh, this thread is pretty interesting. But what about stopping a coup like the illuminati? There is proof that they are still around and kicking, but that's off topic.
But how stop a coup of that size or magnitude?

Proper planning and the right kind of communication can stop any organization dead in its tracks.

For the Illuminati, you would need enough people of like mind, total communication silence, meaning no electronic communication whatsoever, no phone, e-mail, or website activity, and enough momentum and ambition to get it going.

And don't forget the most important aspect, a whole lot of money.

The question then becomes one of moral and ethics over "the greater good."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Someone mentioned reading Machiavelli, I would suggest reading Sun Tzu's art of war as well.

Awesome thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Without electronic communication, there's no way to organize against something as large as the Illuminati. Because money as it exists today is an imaginary construct of the Illuminati, it is impossible to acquire money to use against them. And since people are happier with their blinders on, there is no way to organize enough people to take them down.

They have Communication. Not only can they communicate with themselves by any one of a thousand methods, but they can listen in to our conversations as well. It's at the point now where if they can't hear us, it's because we aren't speaking to anyone.

They have Resources. Nearly all the money in the world is under their control, and with the money they control everything else. Food, energy, technology, weapons, even housing is all theirs.

They have Staffing. Arguably the entire world is their staff. They control the politicians, who control the militaries. They control the media, who control the population. Should any one of those four groups defect, they can be quickly forced into submission by the other three.

There is no room in the Illuminati for a bloodless coup.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucidclouds
Someone mentioned reading Machiavelli, I would suggest reading Sun Tzu's art of war as well.

Awesome thread.

Having studied Sun Tzu and the Art of War all of my life, it was one of the inspirations for this particular thread as well as the majority of all of the rest I've ever done on ATS.

Thanks for mentioning it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Wasn't trying anything like a coup de comedia (or whatever) It was merely an observation and no more. Your laughing, although personally satisfying (I'm sure) is 100% unfounded. I will point out that not every 'taste tester' (appointed by kings to test food for poison) died every time they tested the king's food. My point being that, in this case alone, there was either a misconstruction of terms, a misunderstanding or a slight degree of paranoia concerning this particular topic. Whichever the case, I assure you I had no intention of a coup on your thread. Just a synchronous likeness noted from a separate source (Georgia Guidestones) that was meant to branch out the minds of those who indeed, read your forum entry.As we all know our minds are like parachutes......only effective when open. Another hierarchical branch on the rooted stump of your ideologies that you try to convey here.......nothing more. More branches = more fruit. With all respect to you John, this is a great topic.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by DNAlien Fusion]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DNAlien Fusion

I take that as a compliment. I was of course, joking with you about the coup de comedia.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

As you should take it as a compliment. As for me, I guess I'll just have to get a sense of humor then. (knew it would come to this)

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DNAlien Fusion

That's fine. I've been here on ATS for years. I developed a thick skin.

I read my first post to a friend over the phone, and they were impressed.

They also liked the fact that I left too many details out to actually attempt a coup.

No need to get into any trouble I don't have to.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Mia Culpa!
SpartanKingLeonidas.

I'm still a newbie so I haven't yet come across too many "coup" like threads but I recommend reading this thread HERE! as I rank it as a very close shave.

As to performing a bloodless coup, I have several ideas as to strategy and gear. 1stly I was watching a TV show on genetics and it had a little bit on epigenetics and I followed this up with a little bit more study. Apparently what happened to our grandparents physically as they grew up (i.e. famine /drought/floods as examples of extreme physical events) has a direct effect on us and our genetic makeup and it also appears these genetic effects tend to skip a generation (i.e. our parents) before becoming manifest in our generation. GEAR:- This lead me to the idea of an epigenetic bomb which would be "bloodless", BUT still could be considered a WMD because it would be capable of performing genocide on a large scale. This device would be a simple air conditioning unit with a special internal mesh that houses a myriad of nanobots that constantly mine and refine the dust collected in the aircons filter into stealthy gene changing nanotech devices/bombs which, already being an aerosol due to their intrinsic small size, are floated as it were on the wind of the aircon fan just like legionella. These airborn devices would then be thoughtlessly inhaled by the target population and they would then make their way to the genitals of this target population and mutate the sperm and ovaries in such a way, that the 1st generation born to the target populations children would end up weak, crippled and sterile!
STRATEGY:- With the world warming due to climate change almost everybody who can will need and want an aircon and so the target population will buy and install these devices themselves. It will eventually get hot and they will turn on the aircon, which will then spread the epigenetic nanobombs, which will then be inhaled and promptly do their dirty work. And Baddabing Baddaboom, 2 generations later and their all sterile
's.

Personal Disclosure: If you can't weed them out then breed them out!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

OMG!
I'm dieing here laughing.

Um, can a moderator, please take away OmegaLogos's caffeine, before he hurts someone?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: MEDIC! Where's a MEDIC Damnit! I got a man down here! SpartanKingLeonidas DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME NOW!!! BREATH MAN BREATH! [fumbles with humorstat patch and slaps it directly on the gapping humor induced wound of SpartanKingLeonidas laughing mouth!
]
......Bubba?
...WHERE'S BUBBA?.....I GOTTA FIND BUBBA!......[leaps up and draws my waterpistol and shouts at the enemy] ...I SEEN
WHAT YA DONE TA MY FRENDZ [squirt, squirt, dribble....] YOOZ SCUMBAGZ [squirt, dribble] !!!

Personal Disclosure: .50 caliber humor..Its got the range and the knockdown capability required of all good comedy!
"Coup that" mate!

P.S. Aren't you glad I didn't lead out with this....

"Coup eh?...well what about this Coup eh!"...

...BWAHAHAHA.....Don't blame me ...you did say "coupe de comedia" after all!
and you got me on a

P.P.S. WARNING: Future posts MAY contain SERIOUSNESS...Seriously!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We've already had a financial coup d'tat of these United States last October of '08.

Think ... Shut off the TV

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcguyvermanolo
We've already had a financial coup d'tat of these United States last October of '08.

Think ... Shut off the TV

Of course. My TV is on and my books are open for between commercials.

A proper mix of television and reading and you can decipher it all.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

I agree. Financial companies were shorted out to oblivion
in a planned coordinated attack. Essentially, it is a successful
coup. And if anyone wonders "who won?"; what do you
hear most frequently? NWO of course.
The bailout is a fiction, it won't work, never was designed to work.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Just follow the money, my friend, follow the money.

The "bread crumbs" are so large anyone would have to be a moron to miss them.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
is a coup like a boycott?

I remember a while back about 4 or so years probibly more ESSO got boycotted in England because it was found out that they financed HLF
Huntingdon Life Sciences.

Basicly a company that tests cosmetics on animals an all kinds of chemicals.
So animal rights activists do everything they can to trash peoples cars that work there an burn there houses do everything phisically possibe to make there life hell (an they are Good at that)

so yea Esso no longer have any petrol (GAS) stations in England.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by retso

No. A boycott is merely a refusal to do business with somebody or something in order to get them to change something they are doing.

A coup is the actual takeover of something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join