It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nagging sense of forebodding.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Intuition is no more then a feeling, a hunch, a suspicion that something may or may not occur. More and more people are having the sensation that something is about to happen. For many of us we are unable to put are finger on what it is. It is just a sensation of mild uneasiness that is so strong that it nags at you constantly. Animals are given the gift of foreboding that allows them to know that danger is near. I think that we also have the gift but have lost the ability to use it as effectively. Do you have this nagging sense of foreboding? Do you know why? Is it getting stronger and more persistent because the veil is getting thinner or because the event is getting close?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Many people have been feeling the growth of this symptom for as much as ten years, while many more are only recently noticing it within themselves due to it becoming much stronger.

It is a multitude of things wrapped in the one feeling. Big changes in how we humans live on this planet, some are naturally occuring things that cause that while others are agenda based projects coming to fruition.

Added to this is the inner growth of awareness as we approach a highly significant period of human evolution, what I call the Step-up. Basically we are being called to action for ourselves, to be strong and healthy mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually in order to be very clear in the times we are entering.

Big things are coming our way. Big earthquakes, big volcanism events, weather events, etc, and all on top of the humanly created events of control dramas played out on the populations like a 30's style Depression with marshall law and heavy enforcement of the law with no respect to any person.

There is also a tide heading our way where we will see rioting, gang fighting, chaos and disorder in our society that has been designed and prodded along for over 30 years to a certain conclusion, which we will all see within 4 years.

More to come. Most people will see ufo's with their own eyes this year. Soon enough it will become a reality in our skies and those who's reality do not include such things will be shaken to their core, so that they will become lost in a world with no meaning for them as their belief-systems fail.

There is still more to add to this scenario, but I want to make a statement of importance.

This is NOT doom and gloom stuff. See the growth, the opportunities these things provide humanity to go beyond the boundaires that have kept us in the dark for millenia and you will see all these things are Positives for our future.

Humans have lived here for too long believing they are the lords of the earth, and we are soon to learn we are only the fleas on the earth's back. This will force is to action, to positive and negative action according to individual choices.

What will you choose?

I choose to give where and what I can to assist all people. I choose to rebuild our future based on equality and support for all peoples.

Therefore I choose the path of Love, whether I am alone on that path or not.

What you are feeling is the looming presence of what is about to happen on our world, so be strong, clearly make your choices now and work towards those goals.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Maybe foreboding is the wrong word. Maybe the correct word is apprehension. Or maybe there really isn’t a word to describe the sensation because it is multilayered. In one way it feels as if I am actually feeling a shift in the vibration of the planet. I am not a New Waver. I am open minded about the possibilities of 2012 but I am not a devotee. I have felt for about three years that our world is moving at the speed of a runaway train towards what I don’t know but I have noticed a drastic change in the speed and the apprehension the last six months or so. I look at things and though on the surface everything appears normal my gut tells me something is amiss, a little off kilter, just not quite right. I find myself having trouble sometimes identifying what I see for a split second because I see it in what I call reverse vision. I have to consciously flip the image before it comes into focus and is recognizable. Not with everything just with some things. I told my doctor about it and she says that it is probably just stress and that everyone is feeling a bit stressed these day. I know that she is right and of course I am feeling stressed but this is something quite different and stress alone does not explain it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I found this information after following a link from another ATS thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Human reactions to infrasound

Infrasound has been known to cause feelings of awe or fear in humans.[13][unreliable source?] Since it is not consciously perceived, it can make people feel vaguely that supernatural events are taking place.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the feelings.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
i have a nagging sense of unease, yes, the fear machine we call the media may be to blame for this, could be the fact that the world is realy, truely in chaos. who knows.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Absolutely agree. There is something that has been there in the back of my mind (maybe that all of the predictions are actually coming true for once). It's getting very real, and the CNN mention of the North American Union recently, because of thins new Legislation passing through congress at the moment (the "piece of s&%!" one).

Maybe it's an inbuilt animal instinct, much light a lightning storm is on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
Intuition is no more then a feeling, a hunch, a suspicion that something may or may not occur.

I will beg to differ with you....Intuition is the UNIVERSES way of saying....LISTEN and follow what you are being told.

We all do possess this quality, but human kind has gotten lazy and most ignore it....yes, there is something going to happen, just as a lot of those that are listening have said....keep your senses open, and let the messages come thru.

~Holly

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I believe that we have a primordial danger alarm that has been allowed to corrode so it is not performing at its optimum. I believe that all living things are connected in some way and I believe that the Earth is a living thing. I have read about Tesla and the HAARP project and now I am wondering if government experiments are causing the alarm bells to go off in our bodies and minds. It might also explain all of the recent earthquake activity that we have been having.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm not the only one either. Some people around me have also mentioned it. Perhaps it is the doom and gloom of people losing their jobs and the economy.

It's not looking peachy at the moment. Perhaps I should stay off David Icke's website

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Same here. I did an unofficial random poll of about ten people on my job last night to see if I was alone or not with these feelings. I questioned each of them separately at a time when we were alone and ten out of ten admitted that they have a sense that something is kinda wrong or that something is going to happen. Are we infecting each other? Are we trying to tune in to each other? Is the mother trying to tell us something or is the government just monkeying around with things that they shouldn't?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeah, but feeling a little uneasy about the future is par for the course these days. Actually, feeling that way has always been par for the course. If times are good, you have all kinds of doomsayers saying doom is just around the corner. If times are bad, you have them saying it's going to get worse.

If it's any consolation, things will continue to get worse. And one of these days a huge catastrophe is going to happen. Then one day, you'll die, and it probably won't be pleasant.

How do I know these things will happen? Because they always happen. Always have, and always will. This existence is a series of random horrors, punctuated by brief periods of joy, destined to end badly.

So cheer up!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
Intuition is no more then a feeling, a hunch, a suspicion that something may or may not occur. More and more people are having the sensation that something is about to happen. For many of us we are unable to put are finger on what it is. It is just a sensation of mild uneasiness that is so strong that it nags at you constantly. Animals are given the gift of foreboding that allows them to know that danger is near. I think that we also have the gift but have lost the ability to use it as effectively. Do you have this nagging sense of foreboding? Do you know why? Is it getting stronger and more persistent because the veil is getting thinner or because the event is getting close?

"may you live in interesting times." ~ Chinese curse

I see this as a blessing, my question to you OP is, do you see this as a curse?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

No, used a bit of backwards logic. Chinese curse; "May you live in interesting times." I am living in "very interesting times". Therefore.....
Okay so maybe it isn't that funny or maybe it is just my sense of humor.

I see everything as a blessing. Some blessings are once in a lifetime blessings and some blessing are tiny and prolific. Some blessing bloom all year round and some blessing take a year or two to bloom.

I don’t think of the awakening, quickening, premonition, intuition; whatever this is, as a doom and gloom scenario. I don’t know what it is or why it is happening. “Nohup” is right. You hear almost everyday predictions of bad things to come and I do have a visceral response to these reports but this is different. It is not just a visceral response it seems to go much deeper than that.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Good Post -

You would have to be living with your head firmly in the sand not to be concerned and stressed at the moment.

Most industries have been hit by the econimic crisis - no job is safe (family and friends are in the same boat) - any money you happen to have in a bank / pensions could potentially evaporate at any moment.

We have all recently been helplessly watching images of pure evil - no politics or religion in the world can ever justify or override the simple facts of human savagery and evil.

For those who can see behind the "game", the above issues just give us a hint of the huge divide which now exists between the elite and the general public - the terrifying power behind the elite - who have planned their strategies and positioned themselves beyond reach - realisation that our simple everyday lives are entirely in the hands of evil psychopaths - freedom and privacy are no longer an option - It doesn't do much for morale!!

But we are in the majority - and I am focusing on the belief that we are the good souls who will support each other when the time comes -

If we focus on what we have in common (don't let superficial differences blind us) - and make a stand on our local levels to support the vulnerable and speak out against injustice - in numbers it really makes a difference.

Time to look inward, take stock, focus on the real things that matter, back to basics. Never forget to be thankful for what we have! - but be prepared for hard times ahead - support and help everyone we can and do what we can to bring about even one small changes for the better

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All of my life I've felt it was important to find a way to live independant from societies infastructures. I've had problems relating why I felt this way to friends and family. It's like instinct. I don't know why I feel so strongly about it, but I always have, since I was a small child.
I was raised in an average suburban family. Most of my friends love all the convenience of society too much to have a real discussion about living a simple life. Feelings of time running short have been haunting me lately. I'm glad I ran across this site. It's nice to tell someone else about this. I've wondered if anyone else has these same strange intuitions that things are about to change.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I read another post here on ATS that go me to thinking that maybe there could be a connection.

There were reports coming in from people around a large area of New York questioning a strong smell of maple syrup in the air.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thought that came to mind is; could an agent sprayed in the air be causing these feelings? This time the smell was alarming because it was out of place but what if they used an agent that smelled like rain or a sea breeze?

Could these feelings be a result of the deliberate manipulation of our emotional psyche? If yes why? What would be the ultimate goal?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If that is true, it would most certainly be in connection with the Obama inauguration.

We'll see

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
If that is true, it would most certainly be in connection with the Obama inauguration. We'll see

Clarification:

Are you saying that you think that if they have the ability and willingness to do this that they would have used it on the crowds at the inauguration and that we will be able to tell by watching what happens in the news in the coming day?

No attack I am just making sure that understand what saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What I mean is that if there is some kind of chemical being used on the population, the fact that it coincides with the inauguration of Obama would be no coincidence. Perhaps, as stated above, it is a chemical used to help make it easier to manipulate the population.

Anyway, that's delving into the deepest depths of paranoia
Interesting none-the-less

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

That would indeed be interesting but the truth is that the first time these reports came in numbers that attracted attention was October 2005. There were repeat occurrences in March 2006, November 2006, November 2007 and now January 2009 and they seem to be concentrated in the New York New Jersey area. Of course that does not meant that it has not occurred in other areas or that the agent used had the same smell.

To be fair I have to add that it could be something is naturally occurring and we can not leave out the possibility that Mother by just be trying to get our attention.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join