It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is supposed to happen on the 21st or 22nd of January

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

www.infowars.net

"The problems will always be there and there's going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mindfully.org

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Collin Powell, Madeline Albright and Joe Biden all three made these comments. The 21st is Wednesday of this week. Is it fearmongering? Who knows? There was the article about NASA's loud roar from space. Then there was NASA's article about the bright light they monitored then faded. Then there's the global financial crisis. Then there are the REX 84 camps. I'll give a link for those. Local Memphis news said today that something major is supposed to happen before Easter this year. CNN said within the first 6 months of Obama's presidency, but the actual government officials say the 21st or 22nd of this month.

www.infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Most on here who have read my posts before may note that I generally do not buy into most theories on here, but this one has me thinking. With all that is going on in the world today, I really don't doubt that the government knows something is coming and does not want to cause hysteria.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing is going to happen on the 21st or the 22nd. Its just another day/s.

The only thing that will be different is that the USA will have a new president and administration.

"oh something is going to happen but we have no idea what it is so be scared and be afraid and be weary of everything and anything"

Dont you all see that this is just to put that same line of fear into the people as they did right after 9/11 with Bush's terrorist crap?

People really should ignore this kind of nonsense and start being strong and act like they have a backbone instead of curling up in a corner over absolutely nothing.

If this keeps up, we will have to change the phrase "Land of The Free and Home of The Brave" to "Land of the Sheeple and Home of The Chickens".

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am not talking about fear and a lack of backbone. I'm just stating what was said. Then I'm trying to figure why FEMA needs concentration camps that can house so many. I'm just thinking out loud here.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think this administration, sadly, will want to carry on with the boogieman effect till the S really hits the fan.

Powell, in his own inimitable style, one that is incomprehensible, said, and i am paraphrasing, "Something could happen around the 20th or 21st, but we dont know what it could be"

the others i believe said Obama would be tested if i recall correctly.

Lets look at that:

Something could happen, but we dont know what it is.

What is is.

Can anyone shed some flood lights on this one???

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What is supposed to happen on the 21st or 22nd of January?
Well I'm going tobogganing on the 21st with a backpack full of beer with some friends and then probably a punk show afterwards. The 22nd is my 2 year old nieces birthday party. Other than that I don't have any other plans! That's what's supposed to happen, for me anyways. What about everybody else?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I plan to do the same thing I always do every day. Run my buisness, make some money, relax with the wife and watch a good movie, come here to ATS and read all the silly predictions of gloom and doom, have a good laugh and then cuddle up with the wife in bed, have a good time, sleep and then begin another fine day the next day.

Just another day in the good ol US of A.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Remember that famous quote "knowledge is power". I think people are just using all the available medias to forearm themselves with knowledge that might help them should one of the false flags, that we now know exist, should occur. I cant knock what people are doing here because should something happen I think a lot of people have gained some incredible awareness of what they should do

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

double post sorry!!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Actually, there is someone on the net, who I have read his forecast/predictions before (not webbot) and he has been on target about pretty much everything. His dates for something he sees happening is the 25th/26th. Supposively it will be something of a huge factor. So you might want to add those dates to your post.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
I am not talking about fear and a lack of backbone. I'm just stating what was said. Then I'm trying to figure why FEMA needs concentration camps that can house so many. I'm just thinking out loud here.

I was voicing out at the article, not you.

Those are not concentration camps. They are community camps in case of a major natural disaster or attack on the nation. They are simply places for displaced citizens to go instead of being piled up in a stadium or packed in like sardines in hotels and motels.

Those are simply being mis-labled by the fear mongers and doom's day promoters, all to make you believe that they are intended to imprison America, when in fact they are there to help those who become homeless in situations like Katrina.

The last natural disaster was just that, a huge disaster and the FEMA program was totally unprepared. Now they are trying to correct that mistake and be prepared, yet some want to slap an outragious label on them and declare its all some kind of plot to imprison us?

Really..seriously think about it. People blame government for not doing enough, then when they try to do enough, people still blame them that they are doing something else!!!!

That my friend is the thinking process of a bird in a cage pacing back and forth on its perch trying to figure out how to get out of the cage when the cage door is open anyway.

Here is where I like to insert my favorite saying:

THINK...dont SINK.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I agree that knowledge is power, and can save you.

But when you do not examine this "knowledge" being given out, especially when it comes from those shouting very loudly about doom and gloom, is that kind of knowledge really helpful?

It can turn out to be quite harmful.

Again I insert my favorite saying:

THINK...dont SINK!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It is strange that leaders would assume that something is going to happen and put it out there without any known knowledge to back up their words. Yes, that would then lead to the assumption, on our part, that they must have known something, to even make such a statement as they have.

At this point, I am leaning more toward the idealism that they were reflecting on past administrations, yes, perhaps, Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis and then George W. and September 11th, basing their statements on that track record.

Nonetheless, only time will tell!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Uh oh, could it be Y2k9 ?

Year of the dog?

Seriously what could happen is what you should be asking.

There is a remote possiblity that Israel will launch strikes on Iran which would test the incoming Obama administration.

link   
Uh oh, could it be Y2k9 ?

Year of the dog?

Seriously what could happen is what you should be asking.

There is a remote possibility that Israel will launch strikes on Iran which would test the incoming Obama administration.

Who knows? Are they all psychics now to?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Walkswithfish]

link   
Does anybody have any actual links to any of these articles (minus the obvious link by the OP)? Because I can pretty much start a thread and say that the found talking goldfish in the arctic but that doesn't mean it's true.

[edit on 1/19/2009 by leisuredrummer]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Probably the same things that were supposed to happen last month, and the month before, and before, etc etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I didn't get to hear the Memphis news today since I've been at work all day. Did they give any hint of what might be coming?
Don't forget, we live in a major earthquake zone, and if one hits, we could be cut off from the rest of the country, and thus any help, for months.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

But by people looking and learning about all the facts presented to them, which might also include "doom and gloom" articles, isnt that what they are doing ...thinking and not sinking. They could always just sit in front of pop idol and not think about it I suppose. I would give people credit and hope they do more research for themselves and not just read one post and believe it.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by sueloujo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join