It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France... the next false flag.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yes, France...

I feel the need to remind people that France is a nuclear power, and they have been very quiet the last few years durring this (fake) War on Terror.

I'm not going to start going over the reasons why I feel as if France will be pulled into the mix, but I do believe that I've had a vision of the Eiffel Tower coming into play in the near future.

While the French might not of ever had a military victory (is this true?)... Their services will be needed in the near future.

Mark my words, and mark them well...

I feel that there will soon be some serious tension in that country. That's what my crystal ball says.

I needed to post it before it happens.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Extremely interesting that France would be the country to come up...

What could they possibly have that could influence the outcome of such an event? The neutron bomb maybe? Or they've just kept they're hands on some extremly nice technology that they would not wanna part with under a NWO.

Tension in Europe huh? Hmm...it might have something to with the whole EU army thing. Some opposition to France's independance through the assimiliation of the militaries.

Scary....

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This reminds me of a vid i saw, some chick did some astroligical stuff, and following the paths of venus, and also mapping out all previous false flags.

And what her conclusion was, was that it is either france, or somewhere really close to france where the next "staged" attack would be.

Found it very interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The only way the Eiffel Tower and France will come into play, is if they hook up their low power short wave radio to the Eiffel to transmit another sos for America to once again come to their rescue.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

While the French might not of ever had a military victory (is this true?)... Their services will be needed in the near future.

Napoleon had more than one victory under the french flag.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Num1Skeptic

Well putting it that way, the french have always been a very proud and arduant people. It would not surprise me for them to get up and arms about some sort of thing they didn't agree on, NWO related or not.

I mean who doesn't remember the riots and tha car burnings a couple of years ago. People there get fed up, just like they do here. I can only hope they're population won't turn a blind eye to the truth as they've done in NA.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
The only way the Eiffel Tower and France will come into play, is if they hook up their low power short wave radio to the Eiffel to transmit another sos for America to once again come to their rescue.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by TH3ON3]

USA asked them for help first.

uh oh a one liner

oh hey would you look at that its not anymore!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
wow totaly baseless guess work from someone with no idea what they're talking about, sorry to be rude but seriously did you never hear of napoleon? yes france has won wars, next time you're going to guess about geopolitics why not learn about it first?

paris isn't going to get attacked, false flag or not it would make no sence -who are they going to blaim it on and to justify what? who will be involved and which powerbase will use it as a chance to rise? it doesn't make any sense, france is well in the EU if this is about globalization then france is already leading the way -getting attacked would more likely turn them more isolationist.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gears Of War

Where is this video? On the net?

And when I say the eiffel tower will come into play... what I meant is that you will se it as a symbol... not the place that will be attacked.

Kind of like when 9-11 happened... We saw the Statue of Liberty as a symbol (which was a gift from France)...

Right now we've had London (7/7 bombings), Spain (3-11 bombings in Madrid), India and Pakistan have been involved in this "so called" war on terror, Russia has gotten involved with Georgia (not in regards to terror but war in general), Israel is always doing something, ...

So now I've focused my attention to France. They have nukes. they have a strong voice within the U.N... When will their citizens be sucker punched into believing that the boogy man wears a towel on it's head?

This is my prediction.

France.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I can't look for the video right now cause i'm at work, saw the video about a month ago though, it was on some prediction site, and also on youtube.

Had to do with a whooole lot of stuff, and it went pretty deep, about how the "elite" follow Venus, or the god of war and make sacrifices according to the paths of venus, something like that.

And a whole bunch of other stuff.

But like i said, her conclusion was that of an actual staged attack IN or around france, so i'm not sure if it's the same thing as you saw, but i think it's pretty interesting that you both mentioned france.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
wow totaly baseless guess work from someone with no idea what they're talking about, sorry to be rude but seriously did you never hear of napoleon? yes france has won wars, next time you're going to guess about geopolitics why not learn about it first?

www.militaryfactory.com...

Here is a list of all of Frances victories and losses.

it was a joke.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, I don't know how exactly this fits in, but as far as the military goes, France isn't bad off. From Wikipedia

With a reported personnel strength of 779,450 in 2006 ... the French Armed Forces constitutes the largest military in European Union and the 20th largest in the world by number of troops. The French Armed Forces however have the 2nd highest expenditure of any military in the world, as well as the 3rd largest nuclear force in the world, only behind the United States and Russia.

French military doctrine is based on the concepts of national independence, nuclear deterrence, and military self-sufficiency. France is a charter member of NATO, and has worked actively with its allies to adapt NATO — internally and externally — to the post-Cold War environment. In December 1995, France announced that it would increase its participation in NATO's military wing, including the Military Committee (France withdrew from NATO's military bodies in 1966 whilst remaining full participants in the Organisation's political Councils). France remains a firm supporter of the Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe and other cooperative efforts. Paris hosted the May 1997 NATO-Russia Summit which sought the signing of the Founding Act on Mutual Relations, Cooperation and Security.

Outside of NATO, France has actively and heavily participated in both coalition and unilateral peacekeeping efforts in Africa, the Middle East, and the Balkans, frequently taking a lead role in these operations.

Since the end of the Cold War, France has placed a high priority on arms control and non-proliferation. French Nuclear testing in the Pacific, and the Sinking of the Rainbow Warrior strained French relations with its Allies, South Pacific states (namely New Zealand), and world opinion. France agreed to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in 1992 and supported its indefinite extension in 1995. After conducting a controversial final series of six nuclear tests on Mururoa in the South Pacific, the French signed the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty in 1996. Since then, France has implemented a moratorium on the production, export, and use of anti-personnel landmines and supports negotiations leading toward a universal ban. The French are key players in the adaptation of the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe to the new strategic environment.

France remains an active participant in: the major programs to restrict the transfer of technologies that could lead to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction: the Nuclear Suppliers Group, the Australia Group (for chemical and biological weapons), and the Missile Technology Control Regime. France has also signed and ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Let's not forget the French Foreign Legion while were at it...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

pepole don't often ask if it's true after telling a joke, still whatever.

what about my other points, france is one of the most globalist nations on the planet - why risk ruining it? what have they got to prove?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Just curious, what does it look like when you see visions in your crystal ball or were you joking?

Also, have you tried looking into water for the same effect?

The bible calls these scrying practices divination and is strongly warned against, but I read this is how Nostradamus got his visions, in water.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Why risk ruining france? Well why not? To these people anything is just collateral damage, they're not worried about one nation such as france being attacked. I don't think it would be on such a huge scale like 9/11 was, or even what they would target to make such an event happen.

But it has to be said the NWO doesn't care by what means it must accomplish it's goals, the fact that they get there, is all that matters.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Isn't America the same type of globalist country (in a secretive way?)

These countries you speak of will all play a roll in bringing about a NWO... even at the cost of sacrifice.

I sometimes find it strange that people think America will be the big dog behind the NWO... This is not the case... America will more than likely be sacrificed so that the other nations remaining will have their NWO.

I can explain...

mysite.verizon.net...

I always post this link... always... because it's more than likely how the NWO will start to show it's face... by putting all the blame on America.

When 9-11 is exposed for what it was... Will this exposure be the truth? or more lies?
Will the U.S. Government be the only entity that gets the blame?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

i want to believe,
can you elaborate on your reasoning/sources?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

There's a massive arab population in France, an ANGRY, and YOUNG population. Have you seen the riots in the last decade?

Also, Algeria.

there's a lot of built up hatred in that part of the world against France STILL, And there's a good Alqaeda prescence in Algeria also.

France is pretty lax in terms of security in and out of the country, and I imagine there's a crap load of old WW2 era bombs and stuff still buried away.

Also, the president, Sarkozy is an Israeli stooge if ive ever seen one, and i have no doubt he'd play the Bush card if anything were to occur.

France, is RIGHT up there with possible targets, it wouldnt be anything luxurious like the Tower, or the Louve... im thinking maybe a half dozen large apartment blocks devestated by carbombs..

My personal next guess for the next 'big attack'?

Los Angeles, Tel Aviv or Manchester.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What's the point of guessing what will be the next place hit? It will be connected to Israel and or the West I would imagine but they did a hit in Bali too. I guess anywhere at anytime we could be killed by those crazy savages so now every citizen needs to have a personal arms race with the terrorists. Who benefits from terrorist action?

I used to think it would be the UN but I think the UN is now viewed sympathetically since Israel bombed them in Gaza. Maybe it's just a matter of time before AQ reign in their global aspirations and concentrate their efforts at home.

OK, there was no point in me guessing about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join