It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call and capture a demon.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To Creature:
So, basically, you’re a witch? Remind us not to take any advice from you, in that case.
While I’m not religious, I really have to wonder: What kind of actual priest would let anything possess them? I don’t think anyone should ever be controlled. Good people don’t control others; so why would an actually- GOOD entity>? You might want to just quit letting yourself be possessed. It’s not a good thing not to be in control of your own actions. You go into that mode when asleep (if not a lucid dreamer) –why not live the waking world, actually oh I dunno AWAKE!
:
--oh, but before I forget, I thought the word was beezlebuB? I dunno, I don’t know demon names. But then I wouldn’t not being witchy…

To Aminoderone:
Seriously funny.lol:

Winsor:
What the heck? Who are those people?

Cauch1:
No, I like your post. Besides, you make a good point too. There are plenty of people who already have problems with demons. What do so many do? Curl up in a fetal position and start weeping out Hail Maries, BECAUSE it’s a demon, they’re only humans, and it’s just SO scary! But that’s still something. At least they have God, or the positive entity on their side (the way I see it) a bit, because they’re weeping for help. Not trying to summon the beasts using witchcraft to do so!
~Assuming Seraphiel is human (the OP)~
I would wonder, what makes him (also assuming the OP’s a he~) so special, that not only can he summon a demon, but eliminate his help by using witchcraft to summon it, and then walk away unharmed?! Huh? When so many people would just start running toward the local church… Seraphiel, what makes you think strength of mind (!~) is gonna do you ANY good against a DEMON, being HUMAN, AND using SORCERY!!! That’s just such a ridiculous idea! Wakeup! Smell the garbage!

Fu-lion:
I could have been clearer there; I wasn’t saying YOU were saying demons don’t exist, I was just taking the time to rip that bs down. And then opposing the idea that demons were once human.
I could have been less intense because it was in a reply TO YOU, but I am definitely not taking that back, because the fact is there ARE disinfo agents out there, trying stupidly (very) to preach the nonsense idea that there are no such things. And, there are some religions- and cults- that view them as neutral, and only hostile if not PAID HOMAGE TO. But as for that idea, we aren’t to be paying HOMAGE to demons! Paying homage comes somewhere near worship. That’s not right. Xtian or not, that opens a door.
What I was actually saying to you was I don’t believe they were ever human. Real demons, that is. Though I don’t actually believe so much in actual ghosts in the first place, but in a type of demon impersonating the dead. IF by some odd instance there were souls staying behind, and a few were malevolent, controlling wannabe-gods, sure they might ACT like demons, but they’d still just be malevolent, controlling wannabe-gods as dead people. Though, if you study the phenomena of NDEs, which are occurring more and more frequently as revivals are more widely done, you see that those who do remember the NDE, are drawn up and out of their body no matter HOW much they want to resist it. So where do ghosts come from, if they all just ascend, descend, or go to a weird place? Then again, what about those who don’t recall the NDE? Is the memory taken away like a bad dream? One must wonder. If only there were more people who did study this, to really get up a conversation.
One other thing:
“If you take how, accordig to bible, Jesus won Satan, was with love, right.
So attacking a demon is an act of violence not of love.”
Well, we can’t love demons. SHOULDN’T anyway, really really shouldn’t. I would be one to attack, if I saw one, and I had the chance—but then, I don’t ever go summoning, and (like I said) I am not a witch. So attacking truly is not an act of love, toward the demon. But what is it then, in your perspective?

Finally, to Seraphiel:
In addition to the indirect questions I indirectly asked you in replies to others, I still manna know where the salt circle crap came from?
The animals stopped huh?
Be alarmed, be very alarmed.
Or, GET YOUR FACE OUT OF THE DEMON BOOKS!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Why be alarmed they haven't done any thing since and my cat is back to normal.

I dont know where the salt circle originated but I think (and I'm not sure)
That the salt is ment to make a PURE barrier between you and whatever.
It is best to use pure crushed halite (naturaly occuring salt) and never to se table salt.

I tried this by my self out side on friday and the only thing I accomplished was mild frostbite on my left arm (I cant figure out why that was the only place and neither can my doctor whom I saw today)

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
****To learn about Demons is a lie and a deception to bring them to your world. NO NEED TO EVEN BOTHER WITH DEMONS.....

I think you need to read your Scripture a little closer:

Luke 9
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

And look at what you're doing. Tut tut.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
"I think you need to read your Scripture a little closer:

Luke 9
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

*****Again, you people twist the scripture to a lie. No need to learn about demons as they will be temporary anyway. It is wiser to learn about Gods word and take Jesus as Savior. Learn about the promises of God. By learning Gods word you know the inspiration of Satan even when it comes from Popes, Priests, Evangelist, and preachers...........no need to learn about demons. Your twist doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
*****no need to learn about demons. Your twist doesn't work.

I don't see any particular twist. What part of Jesus's "Forbid him not" is unclear? Of course, if our experimenter is going to work with these demons, he'd probably be smart to do it in the name of Jesus (Emmanuel, perhaps), just to be on the safe side, as well as in the names of Solomon and all the controlling angels. Better safe than sorry. But it seems perfectly clear here that Jesus is welcoming the help. And to really help, it takes practice.

Jesus taught all the Apostles to handle demons, after all. If Jesus didn't think it was a necessary part of his ministry, his church, why would he do it? He could have said, "leave all the demon work to me." But he didn't.

No trick. No twist. Just the good old Bible, as written. Perhaps you should consider why it is you pick and choose what you want to believe and follow from the book. You might also wonder what forces could be working on you that would discourage and maybe even be fearful of someone possessing such skills. "Possessing." If you catch my drift.

If I were you, I'd read the Scriptures myself, and not just get the Cliff's Notes from your local preacher. Concentrate on the demon work done in Mark and Luke. Then I'd get myself a nice pentagram ring to throw and use as a funnel, along with a nice leather bota bag to use as a container. See if you aren't being slyly led astray, yourself. Better safe than sorry, right?

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"But it seems perfectly clear here that Jesus is welcoming the help. And to really help, it takes practice."

*****Jesus needs no help dealing with the Demons. They know he is God and they knew his power when he came across the man with a legion of Demons in him. They were afraid and they begged Jesus to put them in the pigs. Jesus won't need any help when he comes in the future to vanquish the Anti-Christ and his army of millions.......it literally be done in only one command.

"Jesus taught all the Apostles to handle demons, after all. If Jesus didn't think it was a necessary part of his ministry, his church, why would he do it? He could have said, "leave all the demon work to me." But he didn't. "

******of course he left it to himself. All their power, miracles comes through the name of Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit which is also God. Nothing is done without his power. NOTHING.

"No trick. No twist. Just the good old Bible, as written. Perhaps you should consider why it is you pick and choose what you want to believe and follow from the book."

******I follow the book. Ask yourself why do you twist it not understanding it.

"You might also wonder what forces could be working on you that would discourage and maybe even be fearful of someone possessing such skills. "Possessing." If you catch my drift. "

******They have no power over me as long as I keep my prayers and faith to Jesus christ. They are powerless.....

"If I were you, I'd read the Scriptures myself, and not just get the Cliff's Notes from your local preacher."

*******Local preacher.....
) hardly. Most preachers, especially the TV ones are moving away from the truth as the Pope has always been from the truth. Billy Graham, Joel Osteen, Hagee, Hagin, Pat Robertson, Copeland, Hinn, TD Jakes, Rick Warren the list is growing.....are all teaching the New Age religion. They are lying by saying that "you don't have to know the name of Jesus to be saved".........big big lie.

"Concentrate on the demon work done in Mark and Luke. Then I'd get myself a nice pentagram ring to throw and use as a funnel, along with a nice leather bota bag to use as a container. See if you aren't being slyly led astray, yourself. Better safe than sorry, right?"

*******WRONG!!!! you should never concentrate on any demon as they are powerless and weak. Having the symbols of the Occult is a major sin and since these entities are powerless, no need for any symbol cast in jewerly. All you need is faith and the KJV Bible............

You best rethink your direction and where you might end up when the day of judgement or death happens first.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

Just so you know... Most people on this board know you’re a young man who is clueless and with an extremely vivid imagination.

The story you provided has many uncertainties due to revisions on your part. So many in fact, that most members aren’t taking you seriously. You have become a public amusement. This in my opinion is what you really were after! Not the ridiculous conjured fable about a young man that entraps an entity within himself, in order to avenge the death of a loved one at the cost of his own demise. What is this a low budget horror flick? Of course, I’d leave out the part of the Samurai sword. And the name of your Sensei, who also happens to have the same name as the sword’s manufacturer or model..

If you really want help, go and seek a professional at a help center. Many of these county or government departments can be located through the Yellow Pages phone book. Best of all, this kind of assistance can be provided at no cost to you or your family.
I tell you this not because I trust your story to be true, but because I believe you need help!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You want to let a demon inside yourself?
i am by far no expert or practitioner off any supernatrual art from.

The best book by far we all know is the keys off Solomon grater and lesser.
In the book they never allowed a demon to enter there body's, they use a seal depending on the month the year and moon.

Some seals you can only use at certain days off the month others are for certain days of the month for certain demons that you can only use at a certain time of the day.

it gets really specific, your ignorance in this topic is grater then mine which is unsettling for me.

just out off curiosity did you ever sit back and go over the plan in your head?
Did is sound funny at least or childish.

Like i said i am no expert and i am not here to give you advice i am just amazed a person can truly believe that

A) they can summon a demon with no idea how or where to start
B) haven't read the keys of Solomon (its like the main book people read for this kind of stuff)
C) use a blessed katana?............A BLESSED KATANA....( how are you going to do the 1000 cuts on yourself btw?
D)i highly doubt you received training in a katana, like another member said before you were probably apart of some class learned to swing the sword a few times and consider yourself a champ. ( how was your katana forged, is it full tang, what oil do you use, how do you clean and maintain it, what finish does it have if any.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have two valid questions:

Firstly; How many XP does one obtain by banishing the demon?

Secondly; How many HP's worth of damage does a 'Blessed Katana' inflict?

Thanks in advance for answering.

Fox.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After you open for one thousands can enter, you become dark and suicide comes next after the demon becomes "bored" or has accomplished the planned task. Every time..........or the person self destructs or murders.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok to all of you who foolishly believe that if you try to conjure a demon it’ll manifest itself and perhaps possess you.

My guess is that you believe that demons pay more attention to humans then do angels of God or other deities.

When is that last time you went to church and Jesus, Saints, Angels, etc materialized in font of the audience? Think about it!! These people are using a most holly book with the true word of “The Lord our God” and yet this does not happen. This is no less different for some bone head cult who prays to Lucifer.

Yet some kid with no knowledge can say: Hey you demon, come forth and posses me! Give me a break!
That’s no different then standing in front of a mirror and saying Bloody Mary 3 times. Then expect Bloody Mary to come out of the mirror and Get ya!

A ritual is a ritual period!

Now to set the record straight. Yes, I do believe possession can and or do possibly occur. Do they do so for any one who just plain wants it? I don’t think so!

Think of it this way… Those who yearn for it don’t need it since it’s obvious they are already on a negative path. Would it not be more of an insult to Christianity if a demon would posses a person who does not whish it?
Why do you think that saints who’ve claimed to have stigmata are the ones whom are most tormented?

Now let’s go back to this confused young man. You people begging him not to get himself possessed actually think he’s got the ability to do so?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I for one, was certainly not begging. I've all but flat-out called him a buffoon.
(Which i will right now: seraphiel is a buffoon, for wanting to be possessed.)
Whether actually making it up or not, it is an incredibly stupid thing to do.
Anonymous last posted seems to think nothing ever happens. that demons don't pay attention to anyone. That's just not so. And just because an entity, good or bad, doesn't materialize, doesn't necessarily mean it's not there. Many can sense large negatives in an area, at least in some small and seemingly insignificant way, even if they never appear visibly.
And what MIGHT i ask, would anonymous say demons DO pay the most attention to?
What are their purposes on earth?
~to corrupt humans (though many do a good enoug hjob themselves)
~to cause and collect fear, pain, stress, sorrow, and all other negative enrgies and emotions.
~to kill, cause negative chaos, and otherwise destroy.

And how would they do this? On earth? By tormenting humans.
Oh, why ever would the great and mightily screwwed up demons pay ANY attention to mere humans?

I've answered that question.

Maybe again, Seraphiel is just making it all up. Even if that is the case, i just love speaking out against buffoons who promote attempted
... demonism. (for lack of better words~)
Cause it is a pretty dumb idea, regardless of what happened in that past.
Consider the situation for a second, actually.
A demon kills your very own sister, and you call the demon that did it, let it use you as it's next host. Well, that's dumb!
Maybe Seraphiel wants to perish as well?
I dunno; it's best to stay out of such demonically dense heads.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So you want to kill yourself a demon? Demons are stronger than any human being, sorry thats just the way it works. Besides, they aren't the pure evil beings that mainstream religions have made them out to be. Though they will retaliate if you attack them first.

Besides, your methods won't work. If you invoke a demon, it can leave whenever it wants but you won't be able to force it to leave (if you bring it in under such unfreindly terms.) Those steel walls will only lock you in and it won't be able to feel the physical pain you inflict upon yourself. Thats all assuming it even comes when you summon it.

Pretty much: DON'T DO THIS! You cannot hurt a demon, you will be giving your life in vain.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Seraphiel

I mean no disrespect but, I have to say that is one of the most reckless, ignorant things I've ever heard. For your safety and the ones around you don't be stupid enough to try this.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
You want to let a Demon into your body???

Do you watch 'Charmed' alot?

Let me know how it goes, because what I've been told about Demons, once it's in you it will force you to tear your own face off with your bare hands and kill your Family.

Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Hi Levita,

“Anonymous last posted seems to think nothing ever happens. that demons don't pay attention to anyone”

Well, that is inaccurate. I never said ‘it does not happen”. Since I previously stated “I do believe possession can and or do possibly occur”. The message I was trying to convey is; I don’t believe possession is as easy as members here make it seem. People don’t get possessed just because they want to. There is obviously some form of criteria that has to be met for that condition to occur.

What are all the necessary conditions? I truly couldn’t tell you. All of the cases I’ve heard or read about occurred without the persons consent. It may have originated thanks to a Ouija, Pendulum, incantations or other forms of occult paraphernalia and practices. The majority of all cases involved a person whose curiosity or intention was to experience something unnatural within their surroundings, or perhaps out of pure ignorance! But not for the purpose of getting possessed by a demon!

I concur; an entity can be around you even if it does not materialize. However, being around you is not by any means Possession. One could argue that they/it might influence our actions as a result. This in my opinion is what usually happens. Murderers, Conquerors’, anyone who kills without remorse or for personal enjoyment/greed would be great candidates… But they aren’t possessed. Why is that? Would it not make sense for a demon to take over a person in power so it can afflict more pain to the human race? Instead they choose some ignorant or foolish nobody to enact their revenge against us.

There are! no exact rules for possession, only similarities that provide clues for further understanding these horrible events.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You people begging him not to get himself possessed actually think he’s got the ability to do so?

Whether he has the ability to or not is neither here nor there. We do not know who he is. You are probably right and he is unable to control a demon or even entice it to enter his body. However if he does it will be an incredibly bad thing, bringing more evil into the world, damning himself (although trying alone will probably be enough to damn him), harming himself, harming those around him and increasing Satan's influence in this world.

Also if he does not succeed well/is unable to do what he plans to we just don't want him to do something stupid that hurts him or those around him.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sooooo... here we are a couple of weeks later. Is this kid possessed yet? How did the samurai blade help you? Are you in control of this demon as much as you thought you'd be? Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light...

SORRY...had to be done

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This kid's a troll...
he posted a thread about it before.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I can already picture this story being an episode on that TV show A haunting.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join