It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you believe there was no fore knowledge how do you reconcile these facts.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
1. Fema is deployed into NYC on the 10th for a bio attack drill on the 12th, hundreds of Fema agents are going to set up a gigantic response area on pier 92, which is located very close to WTC complex. Attack happens on the 11th and hundreds of emergency workers and supplies are already there ready to spring into action.

2. Pentagon facade is refurbished to be able to sustain truck bomb type of explosion, 2500lb windows installed among other numerous upgrades the building is split into 5 sections and the first section is finishing up literally doing "clean up" in the final days when comes flight 77 slamming into the facade wall (instead of dive bomb style attack on top of building ) of the still basically unoccupied section.

3. Multiple war games were taking place, there second day of drills where most of the fighters in the area will be redeployed far away from the east coast. Also the NRO (which is located close to Dulles) is drilling also where as they will have a aircraft taking off from Dulles(where f77 originated from) that is some how crashed into there location.

4.The head of the Bin Laden unit in the FBI resigns out of frustration and takes a new job at the WTC as head of security. His first day is Sept 11th he will be killed in the attacks.

5. Supposed 20th hijacker Z Moussaui is arrested after attempting to pay large sum of cash for training on a flight Sim for a jumbo jet. He is a known terrorist and the FBI field office attempts to receive warrant to investigate his laptop. FBI HQ denies them so much that the field office believes there may be moles at HQ. They are granted the warrant on Sept 11.

6. DOD issues new orders that no longer can the highest ranking military official decide whether or not to shoot down airplane now the highest ranking DOD official(Sec defense, VP, President) will decide rule had been in place since the seventies and was changed on June 01. The rule was also changed back to the way it was before June 01 on Sept 11 01.

7. FAA decides to change rules that had always allowed pilots to carry gun into cockpit in the months leading up to Sept. Now guns would be forbidden in the cockpit no matter if you had CCWP or not. The rule was changed back to the way it was after Sept 11.

8.Arizona FBI field office reports that multiple "Arabs" training at area flight schools, FBI HQ does not allow further investigation.

These are just off the top of my head , feel free to add any I have overlooked. I will add more later. The fact of the matter is that there is a lot of things that seem to show that some one(s) seem to of had fore knowledge and were making sure to make sure things went as close to the way they wanted them to go as possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
IMO.

I believe these things along with INSIDER TRADING are the key. I have always looked at the insider trading part of the situation that occurred before the attack. It's a dead give away when put options are placed on airlines used in the attacks and call option's placed on weapon manufacturers then an event like 9/11 happens. It's a just dead give away. I wish the last administration had not waited so long to get the ball rolling on an investigation. Oh well...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
looney, anywhere I can read more about that?
thanks!

good list Still!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Excellent start Stillresearchn911...

I'd have to say that these would be a smoking gun to most and that I would be surprised, given these facts, that no lawyer has attempted to follow through.

but that is in a perfect world as we all know...

I'm quite sure you will still have those that troll the 911 threads dropping by to push their misguided propaganda.

I find it truly amazing how some can ignore the overwhelming evidence that an investigation is needed in this situation. That's all most are asking for, a fair UNBIASED investigation by people who know science....

We won't see it though. I mean if Obama is going to be president when the question of his nationality is unanswered, we won't see it.

S&F
Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just a reminder that random things do happen, the FEMA repositioning probably wasn't due to foreknowledge. Back in the dark ages (1989) there was a plane crash in Sioux City, Iowa where there happened to be a rapid response team doing drills. Wikipedia article about the crash

The incident occurred when the Iowa Air National Guard was on duty at Sioux Gateway Airport, allowing for 285 trained personnel to assist with triage and evacuation of the injured.

No one that I'm aware of has said that this was due to foreknowledge of the crash.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

comes flight 77 slamming into the facade wall (instead of dive bomb style attack on top of building ) of the still basically unoccupied section.

My God man I never thought about that! You just set about 1,000 pointed lightbulbs off in my head. Symbolically the best hit would be bulls eye so why the flight pattern that demanded more skill? WOW. after 7 and a half years I really never thought about that.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
...I know I am hoping or asking too much here...but when "you" the debunkers show up....take a new approach please....I ask that you don't pick and choose which point the OP made to debunk because the smoking gun does not exist in just one of the elements or situations but ALL of them combined.....so if you plan on shooting the OP down....have answers for every one of the claims.....did I make any sense?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What I always wondered about was why, if the terrorist were bent on destroying the US, why they ignored the very best target available to them: Indian Point nuclear plant, a primary target if I ever saw one. Why waste two aircraft on a building you mayor may not bring down: they had no way of knowing whether they could actually destroy even one of them, much less two. Two airliners into Indian Point would have been a true strategic disaster necessitating the evacuation of New York City, not the tactical pinprick they actually achieved. The stated reason the 911 Commission report gives is that Atta thought about, but they'd already agreed to target the towers. That is mind-bogglingly transparent claptrap. The only ones who profited strategically from having the towers a target rather than the nuclear plant were the neocons.

www.energybulletin.net...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

If this was directed at me, please know that I don't have a position one way or the other on the 9/11 issue; I just wanted to remind the OP that merely having people there doesn't necessarily mean there was foreknowledge.

I don't have any special insight into the situation....I'm certainly not trying to quash debate. I was merely calling for the conclusion jumping to be a little shorter.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
nope, not at you lost bug. I just expect the same cut and paste players to show up thats all.
...the nuke plant is a good point but I think taking one of those out with even a 747 is suppose to be iffy at best. I thought I read some place that they can with stand a hit like that, as far as it causing a meltdown.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

LOL you totally forgot this.

Of course they knew.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

What I always wondered about was why, if the terrorist were bent on destroying the US, why they ignored the very best target available to them: Indian Point nuclear plant, a primary target if I ever saw one. Why waste two aircraft on a building you mayor may not bring down: they had no way of knowing whether they could actually destroy even one of them, much less two. Two airliners into Indian Point would have been a true strategic disaster necessitating the evacuation of New York City, not the tactical pinprick they actually achieved. The stated reason the 911 Commission report gives is that Atta thought about, but they'd already agreed to target the towers. That is mind-bogglingly transparent claptrap. The only ones who profited strategically from having the towers a target rather than the nuclear plant were the neocons.

Problem is nuclear reactors are covered by very thick concrete domes
making it difficult to penetrate. Also nuclear power plants are very low
structures surrounded by numerous other structures including massive
concrete cooling towers making strike on reactor building difficult.

Besides you loons are always complaining that the hijackers couldn't
fly.....

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Well in addition to his good points may I add dancing Israeli's ?

Dancing Israeli's had camera filming 1st plane strike on 9-11

If I may not add them let me know and I will remove them, hehe.

If you want a mountain of evidence watch 9/11 Press for Truth.

9/11 Press for Truth - bullet proof evidence of a cover up

If you watch it and do not at least admit that something is being
lied about then you are probably associated with the ppl that have
something to lose with the truth coming out.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
One of the major things you overlooked is the insider trading that happened just before 9/11 indicating beyond any reasonable doubt that there was foreknowledge. Here's an excerpt from a documentary called "Open Complicity" made by Ann Arbor, Michigan's 9/11 Truth group, dealing specifically with the insider trading:

www.youtube.com...

(youtube code isn't working for some reason)

"Open Complicity" get's into the who-dunnit of 9/11 and who may have been responsible. You can watch the documentary in it's entirety here:

www.livevideo.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
9-11 Put Options and Insider Trading Foreknowledge

It works just fine if you use the right parameters.

9-11 Put Options Japanese Parliament

[edit on 1/17/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

As a target Indian Point is much easier to hit than the buildings were, it really doesn't matter about the other stuff as you can see from this:

Are you seriously trying to tell us that two airliners slamming into this area wouldn't have a greater strategic effect than hitting the towers? At a minimum you knock the plant offline and cause a massive panic over the possibility of radioactive leakage. The chances of causing catastrophic failure are vastly higher here than at the WTC, from a preplanning point of view.

I'm trying to have a civil and rational discussion: charaterizing folks you disagree with as loons kinda short-circuits that, and indicates a certain lack of open-mindedness, to say the least.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by apacheman]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Nice retort apacheman. The damage done by a 767 to a nuclear power plant might not result in a melt down, but take out those cooling towers and or the control room and man you got some major problems to solve right now! And as you mention all the problems with the electrical power grid would last for months if not years.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
And the put options rear their head again....

From the Options Hotline bulletin dated 9/9/01.......(Vol. 12 No. 28 to be precise)...

Stocks Skid On A Jump In The Jobless Rate. This Week, We Take To The Air

This past week, stocks were pressed to the downside -- with the highlight being Friday's blue chip decline. Wall Street was surprised by a spike, to a four-year high, in the jobless rate. And the market took its lumps. This week, I see opportunity for you to have fun and profit with an airline play. So, without further ado, here's

This Week's Option Recommendation

Buy the AMR October $30 put for $170, or less, good this week

Shares of AMR Corp. trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AMR". The symbol for this option reco is "AMRVF". American Airlines closed the week at $30.15. The 52-week range for AMR is $27.62-$43.93. My downside price target is $22-$26

The major airline is under pressure. At $25, each $30 put would have $500 of intrinsic value. If AMR is at or above $30 on the third Friday in October, your option will expire worthless. That is your risk. Set your stop-loss at $100, to preserve capital, in case my expectations go awry

That's buy the AMR October $30 put for $170, or less, good this week

Hmmm.....so professional options traders were advising their clients to place options on American Airlines....

Heres a just released memo regarding the option trading...

911myths.com...

In other words, again, no evidence of conspiracy, just honest people advised to place options on a company that had some shaky stock pricing.

Then I see the Dancing Israelis....funny how the poster said they were in place to record the first tower, when in reality that nice, little old lady told 20/20 that the first tower had been hit before they showed up.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No one wants to read the mythbuster reports because they punch holes in all the possibly circumstantial evidence that is all conspiracists have been able to come up with.

Addressing two issues that constantly come up - though actually unfounded.

In an ATS EXCLUSIVE

Dancing Israelis were guys who got in deep trouble with a company headquarted in the WTC. They were on their way to a 9 AM meeting knowing the evidence prepared was going to send them into bankruptcy.

Though it has been shown to have been made up by Muslim pseudo-reporting, Jews were not in the WTC when it was it because the time was 8:43 and the Jewish management personnel only arrive in their offices 9-10 AM.

But keep trying guys and examine that footage some more.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So, lets take this line by line...If you don't mind lets put these in an order that makes sense chronologically, or they order in which these events had to unfold to make it work out.

So, first we have the decision by ominous people to do the attacks on 9/11

Then comes a few steps that do not have dates and I am not going to look them up because they are not important....

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
6. DOD issues new orders that no longer can the highest ranking military official decide whether or not to shoot down airplane now the highest ranking DOD official(Sec defense, VP, President) will decide rule had been in place since the seventies and was changed on June 01. The rule was also changed back to the way it was before June 01 on Sept 11 01.

7. FAA decides to change rules that had always allowed pilots to carry gun into cockpit in the months leading up to Sept. Now guns would be forbidden in the cockpit no matter if you had CCWP or not. The rule was changed back to the way it was after Sept 11.

So, I would assume this would happen rather early in the game so to speak.

These two events can be explained by the fact that the FAA and DOD did not talk to each other. Also, we lived and do now live in an age where the President gets blamed for everything, so, why not make the decision your self.

5. Supposed 20th hijacker Z Moussaui is arrested after attempting to pay large sum of cash for training on a flight Sim for a jumbo jet. He is a known terrorist and the FBI field office attempts to receive warrant to investigate his laptop. FBI HQ denies them so much that the field office believes there may be moles at HQ. They are granted the warrant on Sept 11.

8.Arizona FBI field office reports that multiple "Arabs" training at area flight schools, FBI HQ does not allow further investigation.

So, now we would have to believe that the planning phase is over and the preparation phase has begun and the FBI is working hard to keep it under wraps. Which would mean that many many people would have to know in order for a full scale, nation wide information black out to occur and for individual field offices to be locked out and micro managed. Both of which cause people within the government to call their reporter friends. Also, lets not forget that this is the era of PC. Where police are fired for pulling over too many minorities, and the FBI always has the NAACP, CARE, and the ACLU looking over their shoulders. So, this is something that looks like racial profiling and the stop it.

Now, this is what I find particularly amazing....

4.The head of the Bin Laden unit in the FBI resigns out of frustration and takes a new job at the WTC as head of security. His first day is Sept 11th he will be killed in the attacks.

So wait. we are supposed to believe that the shadowy figures planned the attacks to kill this one guy? or did they control when and where he went to work?
Think chronologically. For the attacks to happen on 9/11 they either have to wait to plan the following steps around this guys first day or they controlled it. Which you know whouldn't raise any red flags

Then the shadowy figures have to plan the other stages of their plan.

1. Fema is deployed into NYC on the 10th for a bio attack drill on the 12th, hundreds of Fema agents are going to set up a gigantic response area on pier 92, which is located very close to WTC complex. Attack happens on the 11th and hundreds of emergency workers and supplies are already there ready to spring into action.

So, were other piers available? Was it customary to use this pier because of its size? Did FEMA have a contract to use this pier for a bunch of years running? Where is your analysis? All you give is anecdotes, speculation, and assumptions.

2. Pentagon facade is refurbished to be able to sustain truck bomb type of explosion, 2500lb windows installed among other numerous upgrades the building is split into 5 sections and the first section is finishing up literally doing "clean up" in the final days when comes flight 77 slamming into the facade wall (instead of dive bomb style attack on top of building ) of the still basically unoccupied section.

So, the Pentagon repairs hinged around this guys job, or was it around the whole plot? Lets also ignore that fact that the side of the Pentagon that was repaired/hit on 9/11 faces major road ways that may facilitate truck bombs.

3. Multiple war games were taking place, there second day of drills where most of the fighters in the area will be redeployed far away from the east coast. Also the NRO (which is located close to Dulles) is drilling also where as they will have a aircraft taking off from Dulles(where f77 originated from) that is some how crashed into there location.

on this point I have not seen anyone try and compare the frequency of war games not only on 9/11/01 to other years, but they have not compared the month to other months of that year and other Novembers of other years, and no one has compared military activity that year to other years. No one has compared the activities of the Air Force and Air Guard units to similar units in other branch's, so we cannot say that this was odd, only that it was unfortunate or limited our response capabilities.

So, if you are going to present this "evidence" please use a little forensics as well...

So, I think that just about sums up my ability reconcile those facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join