It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PORCUPINEPIE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
For those of you who may have known her, PORCUPINEPIE passed away recently. I don't have any details at this time, I was just notified by one of her sons this evening.

Cheri was a very kind, loving, and generous person who did her best to bring joy to all who knew her.

She will be missed.

[edit on 2009/1/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thoughts are with her family right now.
I hate the way this is. A member disappears for a time and you just never know why.
We are so family oriented here, that it leaves you wondering.
I will surely miss her posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh man.
I always thought very highly of her. I had some interaction with her, and it was always upbeat and fun. I, along with many others feel a loss with her passing.
Thank you for letting us know Grady.
RIP Cheri.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm sad to say I didn't know her and feel I missed out on a good soul. My condolences go out to her family and friends. Rest In Peace PORCUPINEPIE.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have spoken again with Cheri's son.

She passed away shortly after Christmas from internal hemorrhaging.

Although she was not a frequent contributor or a long-time member of the group, she enjoyed her time here and her interactions.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I did not know her, but my heart goes out to her family as well during this very sad time. I wonder about her screen name "PORCUPINEPIE". My parents would have that playing on the record player about every night. That's what caught my attention to this thread.

It's hard to lose any member from this ATS/BTS family.

RIP

Rush

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The ATS 'family' is so big I never encountered this dear soul. However I've just checked out her profile & her signature caught my eye:

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:16

Proverbs 17:17

The latter equates to:

A friend loves at all times.

What fitting epitaphs!

The world is clearly a poorer place for the loss.

Looking forward to meeting her, by God's grace, when my time comes. Judging by her signature a lot of people will be feeling that way as they reflect on the difference she made to this world.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Oh no....

I am so sorry this has come to pass, she was such a cool person. I just... Don't know what to say. Oh man......

My deep condolences to her family, she will be missed by everyone...
Man this is hard.....

top topics

join