It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest secret by Jake Simpson on Project Camelot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

With the utmost respect I ask you why don't you believe, is there a valid rational reason, or is it merely just your inability to deal with the concept ?
We don't have to understand how the internal combustion engine works to believe that it exists and neither do I have to understand how the physics of "bigger inside than out" works before I believe. The very fact that I can imagine it being, tells me that it can exist.
The universe is consciousness and consciousness creates reality so it makes perfect sense that if my mind can see it then IT CAN EXIST. We are the creators.
What I find really hard to believe is that our technology seems to have remained stagnant for so long.
Ok things seem to be progressing but not at a rate that I feel is reasonable.
Cars are still basically the same, just a bit flashier.
Flight hasn't changed that much since the invention of the jet, same thing, just a bit flashier.
Once you open your minds and really think about it, it feels to me as if something or someone has been intentionally holding back human technological development. We should be amongst the stars by now. Whether they went to the moon or not, rocketry hasn't moved ahead very much, in fact we should have moved forward away from rockets just as we don't use the horse and cart any longer.
Something feels very odd.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Proof is hard to obtain when these technologies are so deeply compartmented, however it does exist. Unfortunately people who disbelieve don't even bother to investigate the claims, I think they expect it to appear on the front page before they'll consider it.
Are government documents enough proof? Is it enough proof that when an insider comes forward he's harassed, intimidated and in some cases either they or their loved ones disappear or are found dead ?
Is it proof when a whistle blower who's been working in a certain field for decades suddenly finds that all proof of his existence suddenly disappears ? His credentials are suddenly wiped from governmental records ?
Doesn't that tell you that his/her claims must be worrying someone? False statements don't bring the authorities to the point of perjury, false claims hardly get a giggle or a frown, it's the dangerous mind blowing truths that worry these criminal elements in the system.
You need to understand that the reality that you've been conditioned to accept is a field of lies. Nothing we're told is true NONE OF IT!
The sooner we accept this the sooner we can build a new and more accurate perception of how this world really operates.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
-Quote from original interview-

"Jake described the threat - metaphorically - as a wave that was heading our way. It was unclear whether this 'wave' is a product of an area of space which the solar system is entering - or whether it is the result of a close fly-past by a large rogue celestial body, or even a combination of two or three simultaneous situations or other unusual and impending cosmological events. But when I asked how this is all known, the answer came back that the superluminal craft have gone out to take a good look at what is around, and have returned with the information."

If TPTB are in possession of "Superluminal Craft", why couldn't they determine if indeed there does exist a large rogue body? Why couldn't they just look around in these super advanced star- wars type craft? This is confusing because Jake seems to be contradicting himself as these claims make no sense, this paragraph lacks credibility.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here is a website that DOES provide rigorous proof for the amazing claims to be found there (evidence for God, remote viewing of subatomic particles, etc). But you need to be good at mathematics to understand the nature of the evidence and its profound religious and scientific significance.

smphillips.8m.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I would like to believe it but I have a problem with the explanation that they are thousands of years in advance. If they are able to travel to the far reaches of space, I presume it must be devoid of life or the aliens are not worried about life on a backward little planet like earth as no one seems to want to acknowledge publically that intelligent life exists and we have made contact.

Makes you wonder what is out there, and they those that are involved in these so called secret black op projects are content to mess about with them from earth instead of abandoning earth and travelling to the stars and starting again.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

In this business documentation would get you killed. This guy is alive only because it is a science fictiony (just made up a word) story. Killing individuals and threatening to do so elminates most of the leak problem. For those who are ready to sacrifice their own life families and friends are threatened. If that doesn't stop the potential whistle blower and mostly it does. There is the fallback scenario of portraying the whistler blower and evidence as a hoaxer. There are also related scenarios put into action that lead to sudden discoveries of additional and contradictory evidence. So instead of actual disclosure a big ufology fight breaks out. The MSM take if there is one is "Wow look at those crazy ufo dudes." So I guess the old 12 step adage applies here "take what you need and leave the rest"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
We can easily tavel around our Solar system.

We can colonize the moon , mars , the moons of Saturn and jupiter.

The government isnt lieing about it .... however ..... IT COST MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY , they can have all this prototype technology that works perfectly im simulations , but the real experiments would cost billions America or any other nation for that fact do not have.

The great General McArthur , had plans already drawn up for a militarized moon base because of Soviet Union talking about a manned mission to the moon.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join